Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. (31774 Views)

Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / Despite Cash Crunch, Nigerian Senate Illegally Buying N4.7billion Exotic Cars / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by loomer: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Una neva cry reach, the cry go soon dey louder. Na level 1 una still dey
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Obiwannn: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Demmocrats:
They will go for Toyota etc and leave our indigenous company like Innoson, even when millions of Nigerians are suffering they still want new vehicles. That money is enough to establish hundreds of world class cassava industries to employ thousands of unemployed graduates instead they are using it to improve Oyibo's economy.

Cursed and End Time Politicians.
Brother I taya..I just taya!!!
How Nigeria wan take good?
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by kYjelly2: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
kalohkaloh:
I'm ashamed that the so called progressive senators in the Senate like Shehu Sanni are not speaking out against this insensitive spending by the Senate! If they go ahead with the purchase, then labour and civil societies should mobilise Nigerians against subsidy removal and any planned sack of workers in any part of the country. Indeed, the IDPs should be mobilised to occupy the national assembly! This vehicle purchase should be halted as it is satanic, insensitive, selfish, ungodly, crazy, unhealthy, opportunistic, hypocritical, inhuman, despotic, greedy, anti-christ, anti-change and a rape of the treasury! For God's sake, it is not expedient even if lawful, and so, should be jettisoned in the interest of the nation experiencing economic difficulties presently!

see ak47 shocked shocked
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by gbz123: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
so annoying
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by otiigba1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
The sad thing is, the PDP and ApC make masses believe/think that PDP and APc hates each other.
The truth is, they don't hate each other because when its time to loot/spend our money both parties comes together and agree to steal/spend our money.
They make nigerians poorer, hungrier,Sicker and uneducated because its. Easier to control nigerians that way
ANd we still sing praise of them even though the are wasting and spending our fund.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson / Video Of Uche Nwosu After His Release From Police Custody / Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.