Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. (31768 Views)

Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / Despite Cash Crunch, Nigerian Senate Illegally Buying N4.7billion Exotic Cars / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Mishydoo(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2015
... undecidedAND THE FO.OL IS ATTENDING WEDDINGS WITH OFFICIAL CARS AND TAX PAYERS FUEL MONEY...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Ifebazz:

Omo if this is true, Nigerians are in for a terrible ride. cry
he was a governor before what about tinubu that owns a jet, i pray to do what he did to be this rich
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2015
disloman:
These boys are mad.Must they buy prado SUV?Do they know what we Nigerians are experiencing this moment?These boys need to be stoned.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by omakay(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2015
ticker:
Fellow Nigerians, don't worry yourself. if i were
among these senators, i would even move a
motion to make the money N500 Billion. Yeye
youths, stupid youths. stay here and be insulting
yourself because am from this ethnic group and
you are not from this ethnic group. Nonsense.
They know you have no future and have nothing
to challenge them with, that's why they keep
messing up our country, milking us dry and keep
seeing us as toothless bull dogs. U only rant here
on social media and Sahara Reporters keeps
giving you News that will even help u continue
the hate game. Don't worry continue the insults,
even insult me for posting this.

Na the bitter truth you just drop so.

More than 50% of the populace claim to be educated yet we cannot come up with even the slightest plan to stop all this.

Most of these politicians are not even as well schooled as most of us claim to be and see how they are controlling us.

This project called NIGERIA is not working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Offorfelix(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Can't they look at other countries, well i don't blame them because they see oil chai......nigeria is as a country has suffered in the hand of the leaders.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by caprini1: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2015
slap1:
The ones bought by the fomer Senate, nko?
You can say that again.........this people don't know hardship has made Nigerians to be very smart and alert.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Ghost01(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Not only do they want to steal us blind, with our explicit consent, but they also intend to buy cars that are not made in Nigeria. If you must cheat us to buy cars, then endeavour to patronise Innoson.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Boyooosa(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2015
In the earlier page of this post, I saw where somebody posted saraki's worth and fleets. If he truly has the interest of this country in his mind and not mocking Nigerians, I think he should be considerate enuff to make contribution of (even if just) four out of his most expensive cars for national assignment most esp @ d present situation pending d tym Baba go slow will recoup the stolen funds. Well, if my opinion is childish, I know dat one day, our leaders will push us to where anybody will not even bother to wear slippers in the morning. God forbids war in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by FANE4Naija: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Offorfelix(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2015
millitary government fits nigeria not democracy.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Realdeals(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Yet Saraki visited the idp's camp in borno and adamawa and couldn't donate something tangible. Donating 2 billion to the camps will go a long way in alleviating their plight.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by CioAngels(f): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2015
God, humilate our leaders Now. Saraki, you own a whole country. You and the rest SENATORS AND GOVERNORS infact, all politicians are wicked, heartless, senseless, armed robbers, ritualists and vampires . My pmb, this is corruption dignified. Nigerians are waiting to see how you will handle this and others alike. I call on UN, BILL GATE, CLINTON, US GOVERNMENT AND ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL DONORS FOR NIGERIA'S PROGRESS SHOULD STOP UNTIL BUHARI COLLECTS ALL THE LOOTED PROPERTIES AND CASH HOME AND ABROAD. The fact remains that when the donations are made, these sets oFEVILMEN will share the money. Saraki, i can now see your fret and cry over social media platform. I also call on WORLD BANK, IMF and others not to grant loan to NIGERIA. Pmb, nigerians voted for you to collect all loots irrespective of who is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by yapapa: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2015
kekakuz:
Pls feel free to buy anything you like
I mean we already made d mistake and we must endure for four years
dey dia dey deceive yourself.. be it PDP or APC, na still same sets of people.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Stupid cuntry!Citing where the SP attended a wedding with our official car, bought by Nigeria's money as an instance is sheer stupidity. Official cars should be for official matters shikena!

I don't blame them sha. Afterall, PMB too maintains sophisticated and expensive convoy of cars and aircrafts. Much against our thought that he was going to use cars assembled in Nigeria, as the President.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Offorfelix(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2015
That is what biafran leader Nnamdi kalu use to complain about selfish leaders.They better release that man because he is saying the truth about this country.Nonsense...
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Frajorge(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Good morning naijas, we look up to our leaders to get dis sore economy turned around. If state governments are owing salaries, it has not dawned on senators that they cannot buy new vehicles. All policies and measures of this government so far are anti-poor.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2015
dominique:
When they're asked about infrastructure improvement, they'll say Nigeria is broke. If it's about improving the quality of life of an average Nigerian, they will say resources are dwindling. I don't know how long we are going to continue to stomach all these outrageous misappropriation by the monsters in leadership. We may need to revolt.
Let allow justice in Nigeria and stop injustice.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
May God Punish all those senators!! May God punish all Nigerian politicians Looting public treasury...May God Punish them all!! M*ther F**kers!!
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Mcowubaba: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2015
slap1:
The ones bought by the fomer Senate, nko?
Did u read the write-up at all
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by HzRF(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Have you ever seen me support any politician passionately apart from PMB?

I don't need you or anyone to tell me Nigerian politicians are same; though I know APC is better than PDP.

So, save your sermon.
The worst form of deception is the self induced one

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Kiakia(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Indeed, and unfortunately, nothing has changed in this country. It is still business as usual. There is no marked difference between the previous government and the present government. Insensitive politicians continues to play with the emotions of Nigerians. When will the citizens have a reprieve? So far, nothing has changed for the deprived citizens. The change mantra is yet to be felt. When will this be? Nigerians continue to hope.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2015
dominique:
When they're asked about infrastructure improvement, they'll say Nigeria is broke. If it's about improving the quality of life of an average Nigerian, they will say resources are dwindling. I don't know how long we are going to continue to stomach all these outrageous misappropriation by the monsters in leadership. We may need to revolt.
we actually NEED the revolt, its no more a question of "may".. This impunity has got to stop!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by mranova(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Let's save money by scraping the senate, just like senegal. #savemoneyscrapsenate

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Generalkorex(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2015
texazzpete:
Of course, Ben Bruce is silent on this one. No Twitter outburst from him.

APC senators and PDP Senators, United in chopping our money.
no mind dat man
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by SailorXY: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Biitches!
How can a grown baboon say 2014-2015 model cars are so old?

Na stray bullet from their security details sure pass angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by babafirst(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2015
modath:

That one is not the latest model!!

You are not a learner nah, cheesy cheesy

You can't expect lawbreakers of a major opec country "whose economy is booming" to rock old model automobile, it is not befitting. smiley

Saraki welldone, please buy the senator's loyalty the more, even buy cars for their drivers as well & stay on that seat forever, everyone knows that the zenith of your political career... angry

Overambitious MOFO!! sad

Ole, jegudu jera, wonbia ....
Lwkmdddddddiest.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Why am I not seeing 'G-wagon' on that list??,
Seeing he loves mercedes..

What's bladerdash!!
After they sit they making shitty statements bout jonathan and d state of d country,...

What's are GOVERNORS for??..

Even obama no get cars reach dis man sef...

If all this doesn't stop,the thunder wey go fire APC still dey negotiate route with God
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by tobayas: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2015
End time senate.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by Onegai(f): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2015
So, what is stopping the masses from stoning these guys every time they appear in public? Just imagine if they are their families lived in terror of messing up because they knew they would be held responsible.

Or are you guys still waiting for God to come and do it for you?

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by FILUX(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Apc? "change"! change is finally here naija. wish you all goodlurk.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by tobayas: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2015
In the same country where some state government can not pay #18 000 minimum wage.
Re: Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. by eltweezy90(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Dem no even buy plenty cars sef, make dem Still buy for their committee children, committee wives, committee father in laws, son in laws, daughter in laws and girlfriend in laws... Wey my father still d drive carina two, I no even Sabi d year wey dem make d car... You carry your stinking mouth d tell us say person like saraki '' his vehicles are begging to be changed '' shebi na change we vote for? Oya na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) / Ekiti Gets NAF Base, As Oyebanji, CAS Turn Sod At Airport Site / Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.