Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) (6180 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by hammariise(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2015
I just ask him a question, as a politician and a public servant rather than to answer my question then he just blocked me, and I think it was not fair at all undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2015
That is part of his job. Twitter is a legitimate, effective and important vehicle of communication.
You are the one embarrassing yourself. Showing ignorance.

It's his Twitter handle and can block you as many times as he wants.

Why not block him too?

Shior

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Who is Ben Bruce? D senator representing bayelsa, the state of the former president wants to get popular by all means

4 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by xynerise: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2015
You called what you wrote up there a question? You indirectly insulted him and embarrassed yourself

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by marshalcarter: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Ok....so should we go and flog him

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by StRichard(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
That's an insult not a question...

Things fall apart

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2015
instead of supporting our government to keep on throwing stones at each others, lets use the energy to tell them to provide us with good governance.............
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Mudorsis: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2015
@OP

You are a nuisance and deserved to be blocked... The senator has every right to use twitter to communicate with his constituents and Nigerians at large.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by hammariise(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2015
xynerise:
You called what you wrote up there a question? You indirectly insulted him and embarrassed yourself
But why excluding himself in his statement

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by xynerise: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:
But why excluding himself in his statement
That should have been your question.

7 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by hammariise(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Mudorsis:
@OP

You are a nuisance and deserved to be blocked... The senator has every right to use twitter to communicate with his constituents and Nigerians at large.
Then why blocking me when I tried to communicate wit him?

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Djicemob: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Isnt it clear now that you are taking this thing personal because of your fellow kinsman in power? Look at how you exposed and embarrassed yourself undecided shocked

One by one you all sychophants would expose yourselves in like-fashion

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2015
hopelink1:
Who is Ben Bruce? D senator representing bayelsa, the state of the formal president wants to get popular by all means
Please, learn to speak (or in dis case, Write) well in English b4 trying to castigate or insult ur betters!!
Formal ni, Informal ko!! Letter writing things!!

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by vedaxcool(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Op benmorronbruce ia waste of time, throughout jogogoro regime he had no single advice to give but now that minting and printing is not comming his way he suddenly remember he has ideas that could make the country better such fools are better ignored because are tribal maggots who are IQ challenged.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by erekoshe: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2015
You insulted someone on his page, he blocked you and you're here Calling your insult "truth"? I had to check the name to know what you classify as " truth".

teenagers and their silly imaginations!

I do not support Ben's attitude but tours is appalling. The insults are uncalled for. Insulting elders is demeaning..

7 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2015
STANPASQUAL:

Please, learn to speak (or in dis case, Write) well in English b4 trying to castigate or insult ur betters!!
Formal ni, Informal ko!! Letter writing things!!
I didn't insult or castigated him, I only criticized him, learn to use the appropriate words

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by erekoshe: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2015
vedaxcool:
Op benmorronbruce ia waste of time, throughout jogogoro regime he had no single advice to give but now that minting and printing is not comming his way he suddenly remember he has ideas that could make the country better such fools are better ignored because are tribal maggots who are IQ challenged.

Ever since your religious bigotry, I realize what you're capable of, not only Boko haram are brainwashed, you know?

"Ben is a tribal maggot", you are a religious maggot. What difference does that make?

Unfortunately, you're blind to the truth, Ben may spill junks out of his mouth, do rubbish, etc but he's not tribal, unlike u who's both tribal and religiously edgy.

With all ur IQ, you still have no name and don't exist in the scheme of things. Just stfu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by ndcide(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Your reply was based on APC reasons. With that mindset, you can't exhibit common sense anywhere. Coz you'll be unnecessarily militant just to protect buhari

You deserved to be blocked. If the situation was reversed you'll do same if you have common sense.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Djicemob: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2015
Djicemob:
So you are the same as the OP? grin
visit d next hospital
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Djicemob: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2015
hopelink1:
visit d next hospital
I mentioned you in error though
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by vedaxcool(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2015
[s]
erekoshe:

Ever since your religious bigotry, I realize what you're capable of, not only Boko haram are brainwashed, you know?

"Ben is a tribal maggot", you are a religious maggot. What difference does that make?

Unfortunately, you're blind to the truth, Ben may spill junks out of his mouth, do rubbish, etc but he's not tribal, unlike u who's both tribal and religiously edgy.

With all ur IQ, you still have no name and don't exist in the scheme of things. Just stfu
[/s]

Lol grin morronbruce is that u?
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by talktimi(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:

well you showed a complete lack of home training to start with. If you can't show decorum in public then you don't expect serious people to take you seriously. Did Ben Bruce speak wrong by asking for solutions to problems or did you insult him just because of party affiliations ?

11 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by pedrilo: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2015
ur attempt to come at a man old enuf to be ur grandpa in the name of freedom of speech is appalling, u assumed a condescending posture to disrespect an elected representative of a senatorial district which u don't belong to, all because he spoke against ur demi god (PMB). From ur nomenclature, i expect dat u shud be daft and u proved me right by ur lack of understandin of d choice of words to communicate wit sensible individuals both on and offline, it is shameful to be a fellow citizen wit people from ur axis! u worship politicians from d north and display contempt for those from other regions. i duff my hat for ben bruce for not ingorin but tamin u. soon every one of y'all shall be tamed and placed in d parasitic position where u truly belong. now go get some education cos u obviously lackin in dat dept.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Rossikk(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2015
I don't blame the op. Ben Bruce has this way of painting himself as Mr Clean - YET HE IS ANYTHING BUT - while it's always ''the other politicians'' who are ruining the country. There's absolutely nothing in his record to validate this supposed moral superiority, and he needs to get to the task of distinguishing himself, NOT BY EASY TWITTER POSTS, or by publicity stunts, such as publicly handing his 'wardrobe salary' to market women, but by actually doing something meaningful on ground that can make a substantial difference.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Prec1ous(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2015
I never liked this man.
Perilous Ben
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by stonesbridge: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2015
That is not what you should have asked him. On the other hand, you insulted him.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Joe88(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
I think that serves you right. I would have done same if I was Ben. There is a way you would have been constructive with your question and you will make better sense. For instance, in this part of the world, you don't tell an elder that he is telling lies, you would rather say he is not telling the truth. I wish we could block people on Nairaland without waiting for the mods, a lot of empty heads run around threads with nothing to say but to exhibit their offensive and abusive vocabulary.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Djicemob: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2015
Rossikk:
I don't blame the op. Ben Bruce has this way of painting himself as Mr Clean - YET HE IS ANYTHING BUT - while it's always ''the other politicians'' who are ruining the country. There's absolutely nothing in his record to validate this supposed moral superiority, and he needs to get to the task of distinguishing himself, NOT BY EASY TWITTER POSTS, or by publicity stunts, such as publicly handing his 'wardrobe salary' to market women, but by actually doing something meaningful on ground that can make a substantial difference.
Is Bruce the president of nigeria? He is impacting the lives of people in his constituency and yet you still complaining undecided

What else do you want him to do? Take arms and head to sambisa? Reduce fuel price? Make one dollar equal to one naira? Or jail corrupt politicians? Whose role are these to play? He was given a mandate by his constituency and so far he has been positively contributing to that effect what else do you want him to do?

Before you type please think. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by DipoDee: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:

You know you we can't always address other adults the way you we address our parents at home!

If you can address your own father like this, Ben Bruce is allowed to abhor such disrespect, afterall, it is HIS twitter account.

Since you are un-useful enough to be blocked, pls stay blocked and stop complaining.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2015
Y won't he block u.bkus u tink u hav a smart phone u can just talk to a man old enuv to b ur father.which other senator is more accessible than ben bruce.a senator that giv half of his allowance to the poor in his constiteuncy,am in lagos,since when the election finished I hav not seen the senator that came around with lot of promises in my area.

5 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by otodeluxe(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Op you lack manner of approach. OK put yourself in the same shoes if you were him how would you feel with such hate speech

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! Donald Trump Daughter Dating A Nigerian - Dailymail UK / Popular Journalist Jaafar Jafaar Talks Tough On Emir Sanusi Lamido's Ordeal. / Tinubu Joins Endsars Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.