Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Do People Drink? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Drink? (1138 Views)

How Men Drink Away Their Future / Do People Like This Still Exist On Nairaland. See Pix / Why Do People Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Drink? by folarinabatan(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2006
Just wonderin why people drink nowadays. It has become more of a status symbol to prove levs than d contents of d bottle itself.
Re: Why Do People Drink? by moresko(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2006
I really don't know, I know people that participate in binge drinking and I don't understand why someone would want to get that drunk, nothing good comes out of it,
Re: Why Do People Drink? by Free(f): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2006
well
ppl get drunk to cover up their problems
so they wnt have to deal with it

not understanding that
that actually makes it worst
Re: Why Do People Drink? by ashewo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2006
yea pple drink to get off their problems, sometimes you just wanna forget about al your problems, I am not saying its the best remedy for forgetting all your problems but at least its better than smoking WEED sad shocked
Re: Why Do People Drink? by moresko(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2006
How can you say it is better than smoking weed. They both impair jugdment; and can lead to all sorts of things, you can't say one bad is better than the other- bad is bad.
Re: Why Do People Drink? by ashewo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2006
moresko:

How can you say it is better than smoking weed. They both impair jugdment; and can lead to all sorts of things, you can't say one bad is better than the other- bad is bad.

I am not saying getting drunk is not bad, But its def beta than smokin weed, R u kidding? smokin weed is like the peak, They r both bad, agreed! but drinkin is way beta dan smoking weed in all reasonable aspects.
Re: Why Do People Drink? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2006
Bcuz dey re thirsty simple
Re: Why Do People Drink? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2006
Bcuz dey re thirsty simple
Re: Why Do People Drink? by iice(f): 5:02am On Oct 26, 2006
Relaxation, momentary relief, having fun, drowning sorrow etc. Depends on the person, some go on till they black out, some only want to get a buzz, some just drink a glass and are done.
Re: Why Do People Drink? by deathadder(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2006
Me not from Nigeria. Me wanna go dem place.

Me like the wine though! Is there wine in Nigeria? cry
Re: Why Do People Drink? by esoneek(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2006
Na part of the asakasa like womanizing and stuffs
Re: Why Do People Drink? by jammin(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2006
to get drunk!!!!! duuuuuhhhhhh!
Re: Why Do People Drink? by tinard(m): 12:51am On Nov 06, 2006
jammin:

to get drunk!!!!! duuuuuhhhhhh!

Bless you jammin. Exactly how i wanted to type it.
" author do you drink? why do you drink and why has it been like that over the generations. All questions above have been answered by jammin
Re: Why Do People Drink? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2006
DRINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK its good for you tongue
BUt remember to do it in moderation !

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland / Who Would You Fight? / Thunder Fire Sexkillz For Banning Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.