Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC (29565 Views)

37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano / President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings / 5,000 Soldiers Involved In Fight Against Boko Haram Get Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
inexperience,poorly trained and ineptly led Nigerian soldiers manifested their lack of professionalism and indiscipline by massacres of innocent lives and a failure to effectively execute infantry tactics.among the results was the killing of three unarmed protesters in Aba in early this year.i still remember vividly when one of the soldiers was screaming(I NEED BLOOD).then the killing of a protester during the peaceful protest in Port-harcourt.the memory of Onistha incident is still fresh in our minds.The Asaba Massacre,the killing of thousands of people in Benue in 2001.e.t.c.i wonder the essence of that uniform if you can't use it to protect the lives and property of the Citizens.Evil must befall upon those you supports it.
Re: Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC by yhemsy62(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
OGAJosy:
sodiers wey get ear make dem d hear now oooo cause after dis one..... Prison sure pass abi?
NO
Re: Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC by Billygee2u: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Brugge:
Names, ranks, units and pictures of the arrested soldiers or just another propaganda
Re: Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC by alaskido(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
ALL THIS ONE NA WASH, WASH. HIM NEVER ARREST THE ONES WEY KILL IPOB FOR ONITSHA. YEYE DEY SMELL.
Re: Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC by Olemi700: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Everything about this government is full of lies,..well I don't blame them but the people that believe in them, one day they will tell the poor citizens that Nigeria currency is no longer Naira but dollar nd their followers will shouting sai baba when they see that the currency remain Naira grin grin grin

I curse the day that drug addict Fredrick Lugard nd his prostitude girlfriend step their foot in this land, if we from South West will understand that Nigeria is not a place for human being to live it would be better!

Some people called it ZOO but I don't know what to call it cool
Re: Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC by ayindejimmy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
looseweight:
When will they arrest and prosecute the killings in Zaria
my advice 2 d shiite muslims, this is d wrong time to be confrontational. The nation is at war wit BH and d army is angry and depressed. We all hear hw monies meant 4 then r being divertd. I dont knw d diff btw Suni or Shiite muslims. They profess Islam-even BH.
So 4 peace sake
Re: Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
harmless shiites wielding swords grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Move To Reconclile Shiites And The Nigerian Army Underway (letter). / Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.