Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) (21270 Views)

EFCC Charges Tompolo In Lagos Over N22b Fraud / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Guess he has more singles to release today?
Can't wait to buy his album once it's out!
It's gonna be hotcakes!

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-dasuki-arraigned-money-laundering

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2015
E don be.

They mocked the president on his fight against corruption, saying it was just propaganda. They dared him to reveal and prosecute the looters if he had balls. Now that the man is proving them wrong, they ask him to probe from 1900.

Sorry, you don't dare a man who has no skeletons in his cupboard.

Una go hear wehn!

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by viviangist2: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by BCISLTD007: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2015
angry lemme see the mad judge that will collect bribe on any of these cases....I dey follow on my 4k ultra HD tv.

Best deal

https://www.nairaland.com/2620472/dash-toks-2008-benz-gl450

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by looseweight: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Season of confessions

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Jorussia(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
.this is a welcome development, i expect the judiciary to be upright in the discharge of this case.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
ds drama go get different episodes

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
I implore the Minister of Works and the Minister of Interior respectively to build more Prisons across the Federation.
Dasuki is like Scofield, hence all the Culprits shouldn't be jailed in one place. If the mistake is made, I expect Dasuki and his Clique to definitely break out!

grin

BTW: I'm expecting Fool@44 to still post gibberish here in Dasuki's defence!

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Immarshall: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Expect more revelations today.Dasuki must face justice.The lives of all those that lost their lives to boko-haram lies on your head...As they collectively looted funds meant for the fight against insurgency,so shall they collectively chill at kirikiri.Justice must prevail !!!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
What goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Okay o
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Kayendy(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Good move but we all know d judiciary in nigeria.mm this case will linger for 4yrs... one person cannot fight corruption. it is our collective responsibility
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by VocalWalls: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki sing pass kanu sha.

I expected him to pull some Nikita and Alexandra Udinov stunts.

He just went there and sang, even added bonus tracks and remixes.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki saga continues. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by MrPeterson(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Judge : Where you keep d remaining money ?

Accuse : hmmmm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Enemies of Progress never rest, imagine all the people that will eat Christmas Chicken in Kirikiri embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2015
When they finish hanging him, wake me up.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by tobex23(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2015
As food don done for Dasuki, na to dey chop am remain

I don't know maybe its just me, but it seems Wailers don't refer to Buhari as "Baba go slow again"

What went wrong? Isn't he slow again??
Awon ole jatijati

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2015
There's always something funny about the face of thieves / people when they are about to be tried in court. grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Chidex2442(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2015
EFCC the one-eyed eagle... and I bet u guys, the case will die a natural death 💀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2015
C KEM C KEM

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by mradjoy(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
We are waiting to see the outcome of this

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Bodd0806: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
C KEM C KEM C KEM C KEM !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by chrixus(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Can't wait to listen to more tales

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Plea bargain
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki doesn't look confident today. The first time the criminal was charged to court, he was reading newspaper. It is no more a joking stuff (in Falz's voice) grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Coldfeets: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
PassingShot:
E don be.

They mocked the president on his fight against corruption, saying it was just propaganda. They dared him to reveal and prosecute the looters if he had balls. Now that the man is proving them wrong, they ask him to probe from 1900.

Una go hear wehn!

Don't mind them. E go soon clear for their eyes. Na now dem go begin understand say no be as bitter kola dey sound for ear as dem dey chew am na so im dey taste...

Sai Baba!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? / Buhari Signs 16 Constitution Amendment Bills Into Law / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.