Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) (21290 Views)

EFCC Charges Tompolo In Lagos Over N22b Fraud / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by trappatoni(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2015
VocalWalls:
Dasuki sing pass kanu sha.

I expected him to pull some Nikita and Alexandra Udinov stunts.

He just went there and sang, even added bonus tracks and remixes.
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Watct out 4 season Two
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by lordcyl3(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Let justice prevail
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2015
The movie has just begun

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Obamaxxx(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Season1 more episode3 more to come rubbish
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra
Chidex2442:
EFCC the one-eyed eagle... and I bet u guys, the case will die
a natural death 💀

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by sunkoye: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Yea.....a king will always arise that would be called avenging had of the Almighty. .. embarassed
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Immanuelo: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2015
dasuki. man of the moment
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by sunkoye: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Yea.....a king will arise that would be known as avenging hand of the Almighty. .. embarassed
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by CyberTerrorist: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2015
If they like, let them execute him without trial...I don't give a flying fvck.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2015
make the world kukuma just end
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by slim27(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki in jail PART1
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
If they like, let them execute him without trial...I don't give a flying fvck.. undecided undecided undecided
You are really a Cyber-Terrorist!
grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by porka: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Long overdue.

Let the trials begin.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Orlaoluwayimika:
Watct out 4 season Two
Adjournment on my mind
That is how we do it in Nigeria,this story wont finish till 2030

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by CyberTerrorist: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
adeyemi2015:

You are really a Cyber-Terrorist!
grin
grin grin But this case is not gonna see the light of the day. Abi no be northern Nigeria again? ...This arms saga has so much tentacles to the extent that if you try to bring everybody involved in, it will set the whole northern Nigeria on fire..Don't be surprised that it will link to IBB, Sultan of Sokoto and other powerful northerners..I'm just interested to see how it will end.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Enemies of Progress never rest, imagine all the people that will eat Christmas Chicken in Kirikiri embarassed
The guy will just take a plea and get loong adjournment. Before you know it, the case is forgotten. Judge will even give him permission to go on medical tourism.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by redsconsult(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
why cant he be tried by the military....in as much as na military money he stole.....where is that anti aircraft gun
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
smiley
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by eleko1: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
This dasuki case is dead on arrival sad.I see Sultan of Sokoto pressing reverse botton undecided Where are those special thieves Bode,Tony,oritishe undecided? I knw a tailor wey sabi sew blue short undecided
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by CyberTerrorist: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
kITATITA:

The guy will just take a plea and get loong adjournment. Before you know it, the case is forgotten. Judge will even give him permission to go on medical tourism.
You understand the game my brother...This case is linked to so many powerful northerners like IBB, Sultan of Sokoto, etc..Lets see how the government will handle that..
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
you forgot to add the oil subsidy thieves

eleko1:
This dasuki case is dead on arrival sad.I see Sultan of Sokoto pressing reverse botton undecided Where are those special thieves Bode,Tony,oritishe undecided? I knw a tailor wey sabi sew blue short undecided
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by babafirst(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chidex2442:
EFCC the one-eyed eagle... and I bet u guys, the case will die
a natural death 💀
No be the clueless one dey in charge now ohhhh!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by loopman: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
See as the man fresh, He don chop dollars and Euro tire!!!
Bladddyyyy thieves.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by eleko1: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
True talk jare.I see the whole thing as jamboree.Nothing will come out of dis.it is exercise in futility.Kudos to baba Daura,we now see/knw the enemies and thieves of this great country and thank God,those pipu with long cap/babaringa bed sheet cova they kal Agbada nor protest unlike our broda from SE/SW/SS.
CyberTerrorist:
grin grin But this case is not gonna see the light of the day. Abi no be northern Nigeria again? ...This arms saga has so much tentacles to the extent that if you try to bring everybody involved in, it will set the whole northern Nigeria on fire..Don't be surprised that it will link to IBB, Sultan of Sokoto and other powerful northerners..I'm just interested to see how it will end.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
dejavu231:
make the world kukuma just end
. Na wa o chairman, na so he don bad reach? He go better my brother

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
The show don start grin

More names to be mentioned loading.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
If These Case Scale To 49%. Then Thumb To One Eye Open Eagle Called EFCC. Infact 100%+ Of Nigerians Has Lost Totally Hope In Their System Because Their Activities These Days Is Been Use As Witch-Hunt By Some Oga@D Top.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm eager to know the people dasuki is going to "feature" in some of his "tracks" today or whether he is going to go "solo"!
adeyemi2015:
Guess he has more singles to release today?
Can't wait to buy his album once it's out!
It's gonna be hotcakes!

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-dasuki-arraigned-money-laundering

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by eleko1: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wale TINUBU,otedola,Danjuma, etal.It is turn by turn.Their own prison nah special with Fan/AC/fridge bed etc.
dejavu231:
you forgot to add the oil subsidy thieves

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) by skindomnigeria(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
One by one they don dey go!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum / Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu / 11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.