Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo (4781 Views)

602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate / Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 7:59am On May 13, 2017
Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo

The slanted news story with the above title in the social media claiming that the Honourable Minister of Interior, Retired Lieutenant General Abdulrahman Dambazau has switched his loyalty from one individual to another is the height of mischief making and fictional reporting in the country.

For the avoidance of doubt, the loyalty of the Honourable Minister of Interior to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and to the Constitution of the nation has never been in doubt and should not be misconstrued to mean loyalty to an individual.

It will be recalled that on the 11th of November, 2015, the Honourable Minister took the oath of Office to defend the Constitution of Nigeria and to uphold its honour and glory as espoused in the recitation of the National Pledge before the commencement of the weekly Federal Executive Council Meeting.

Therefore, it will amount to an act of sabotage and great disservice to the nation for any group or media organisation to allege that the Minister has switched an unfounded loyalty to an individual.

For the sake of clearity, the Minister remains loyal to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and would carryout whatever task or instructions handed down to him by any legitimate leader of the nation.

Therefore, those who are seeking the flow of blood in the channel of clean waters for whatever reason known to them should look elsewhere, because the loyalty of General Dambazau to Nigeria and its institutions has never been and would never be in doubt.

Comrade Edwin Uhara

Link:

http://www.opinionnigeria.com/re-i-no-longer-represent-buhari-dambazau-pledges-allegiance-to-osinbajo-by-edwin-uhara/#sthash.HZE60QQG.dpbs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by emeijeh(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by dpete1: 8:03am On May 13, 2017
na dem sabi sha,hbd to me...show some love peeps

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Agimor(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2017
Waiting concern me.... If you like switch alliances to Sango I nor send.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2017
Your cup of tea

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Fmartin(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2017
dpete1:
na dem sabi sha,hbd to me...show some love peeps
hbd
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Trumpism: 2:01pm On May 13, 2017
Ewelesuo:
Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo

The slanted news story with the above title in the social media claiming that the Honourable Minister of Interior, Retired Lieutenant General Abdulrahman Dambazau has switched his loyalty from one individual to another is the height of mischief making and fictional reporting in the country.

For the avoidance of doubt, the loyalty of the Honourable Minister of Interior to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and to the Constitution of the nation has never been in doubt and should not be misconstrued to mean loyalty to an individual.

It will be recalled that on the 11th of November, 2015, the Honourable Minister took the oath of Office to defend the Constitution of Nigeria and to uphold its honour and glory as espoused in the recitation of the National Pledge before the commencement of the weekly Federal Executive Council Meeting.

Therefore, it will amount to an act of sabotage and great disservice to the nation for any group or media organisation to allege that the Minister has switched an unfounded loyalty to an individual.

For the sake of clearity, the Minister remains loyal to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and would carryout whatever task or instructions handed down to him by any legitimate leader of the nation.

Therefore, those who are seeking the flow of blood in the channel of clean waters for whatever reason known to them should look elsewhere, because the loyalty of General Dambazau to Nigeria and its institutions has never been and would never be in doubt.

Comrade Edwin Uhara

Link:

http://www.opinionnigeria.com/re-i-no-longer-represent-buhari-dambazau-pledges-allegiance-to-osinbajo-by-edwin-uhara/#sthash.HZE60QQG.dpbs

Good write up. Hope those who are trying to bring confusion in Buhari/Osinajo joint ticket should read this and stop.

Since Dambazau has escaped, who is going to be their next target?
May Abba Kyri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 8:52pm On May 13, 2017
Trumpism:

Good write up. Hope those who are trying to bring confusion in Buhari/Osinajo joint ticket should read this and stop.

Since Dambazau has escaped, who is going to be their next target?
May Abba Kyri

They would dear Trumpism

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
Dambazau must have learnt lessons from Yar'adua saga
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 9:36pm On May 13, 2017
Agimor:

Truth is bitter!
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
Airforce1:
Your cup of tea

Na you sabi de tea
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by kings09(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 10:04pm On May 13, 2017
kings09:
Ok

That's great!
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 10:16pm On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:
Ok

Yes oh bro!
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
stories to comfort..

if una thinks say North no wan power..or will secede power to Osibanjo just like that,after threaten to burn the country,underage voting,importing immigrants from neighbouring countries to vote..all for power. then "osibanjo presidency ".. hmm
na play una dey oh..

mesef no know wetin wan happen.. but eh dis one different..

forget press noise.. Arewa has never been divided over an infidel.. against their interest.

we dey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by ifyan(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2017
Those fighting up and down for those that don't care about you and me but their own interests.

Hmm sha whom am l
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:39am On May 14, 2017
ifyan:
Those fighting up and down for those that don't care about you and me but their own interests.

Hmm sha whom am l

truth be told Nigeria is a theater.
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 4:29am On May 14, 2017
ifyan:

Hmm sha whom am l

It is better to fight for what you believe!
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 9:07am On May 14, 2017
Kingsolex1:

truth be told Nigeria is a theater.

Players should be allowed to their roles without ...

1 Like

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Trumpism: 9:54am On May 14, 2017
Ewelesuo:

They would dear Trumpism
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Trumpism: 9:54am On May 14, 2017
Ewelesuo:

They would dear Trumpism
Thanks!
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:05am On May 14, 2017
Ewelesuo:

Players should be allowed to their roles without ...
lols! let's all play our part.
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by omowolewa: 11:29am On May 14, 2017
Great

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 4:11pm On May 14, 2017
Trumpism:

Thanks!

You are welcome Mr. Trump
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by BrutalJab: 5:42pm On May 14, 2017
Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Funlord2(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2017
_Fuck him and his loyalty!
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Trumpism: 9:38pm On May 14, 2017
Those trending news on Buhari death should be warned or be arrested.
omowolewa:
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 12:03pm On May 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Ok

thanks for the acknowledgement
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
Trumpism:
Those trending news on Buhari death should be warned or be arrested.

many thanks
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 1:31pm On May 15, 2017
Agimor:

it concerns you because, the reason me and u de cry for this country be say we give our loyalty to individual
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 1:35pm On May 15, 2017
Funlord2:

_Fuck him and his loyalty!

Bros why you de vex for wetin no concern me and u nw.
Nigeria na we country oh.
Dere is God oh
Re: Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo by Ewelesuo: 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
krendo:
Dambazau must have learnt lessons from Yar'adua saga

no lesson to be learned other than to be loyal to Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Jubilation In Aso Rock As Presidency Finally Bowed To Pressure, By NAS / Presidency React To Fake Buhari In Aso Rock – Reveal Plans / 30 Abducted Students, One Teacher Of FGC, Birnin Yauri Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.