Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman (1380 Views)

Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / See Reported Reason Why Guy Publicly Called Off His Engagement Via Instagram / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Afriface: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Those who know her say this female Police Inspector is very diligent in her duty, ensuring that traffic in the area is always flowing. This guy decided to be a good Nigerian by presenting a Christmas hamper to her as a way of appreciating her good work. This action is commendable. I say kudos!

http://www.celebritymilestone.com/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by tse1v1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
NICE ONE.........THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE..............SHOWING SOME LOVE grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by xreal2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
end time hamper

this space is for sale
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by yemstok(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
I know this officer. she's so diligent.
She deserves even more

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by faith551(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Which knows, the lady is pretty, the guy might be looking to hook up.
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by missKiffy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nice gesture
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by adren(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmm... so romantic

before i clicked on the topic, part of me knew the police woman wouldn't have been one big yeye old fool..

like if you think Mr nice guy is crushing on the policewoman..

share if you expect another topic in a matter of months 'remember the police woman and the hamper guy, they are getting married'

BTW, i love women in uniforms..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Pheals(f): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Not like some police... just like jobless citizens
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by osesology(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nyce!
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by killercute16(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
This police-woman could arrest this guy for some unknown reasons nw grin grin

Just joking
wink ;-)
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
She is cute. grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
D police woman fine sha
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
lefulefu:
D police woman fine sha
.... and Lagos sun don fire am finish be that
Imagine if she dey inside A.C, 2-4-7, come dey chop chicken and 5alive steady
Her fine no go be for here wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by obiorathesubtle: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
That na scene for music video..
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by IamChiboi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
I know her, she controls traffic on Herbert Macaulay road towards Unilag
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

.... and Lagos sun don fire am finish be that
Imagine if she dey inside A.C, 2-4-7, come dey chop chicken and 5alive steady
Her fine no go be for here wink
kai bros if to say na inside AC she dey and dey chop better food her beauty for no be here o!.she for make sense wella.naija police force no just get sense at all for dem to dey make dhier fine fine female police officers dey stress under d blazing naija sun.if to say na me be d DPO i go make sure say all d beautiful female police officers dey inside AC offices.na d wowor ones me go throway put for street make dem dey control trafficcheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
That na scene for music video..
see as u dey lie like Lai Muhammed
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Afriface: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hard work pays off
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by naijalodge(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by misspicy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nice reward for this Christmas season

We shouldn't always wait for the government to do everything it start from us as good citizens. .. cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
lefulefu:
kai bros if to say na inside AC she dey and dey chop better food her beauty for no be here o!.she for make sense wella.naija police force no just get sense at all for dem to dey make dhier fine fine female police officers dey stress under d blazing naija sun.if to say na me be d DPO i go make sure say all d beautiful female police officers dey inside AC offices.na d wowor ones me go throway put for street make dem dey control trafficcheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chairman No mind dem. Dem no sabi better tin. I sure say one oga (or group of ogas) don try chop her puna she no gree
das why dem assign her to dey control traffic under sun. I pray say one correct bros with bar go quick marry am b4 Lagos sun turn am to charcoal. cos as I dey see this babe so if she continue by the end of next year you no go recognize am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Publicly Presents Hamper To Police Woman by Afriface: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
she fine well well sha

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Asian? / 8 Ways To Know A Lady Is Not Ready For Marriage. / The Chest Pain (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.