Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage (22795 Views)

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by 2best(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Such Ȋ̝̊̅§ life
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rhino should shut the hell up when he and his masters where in power how many intelligent youth did they appreciate how many did they improve on
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
mommysgirl:
:oOmo see boobs

That is like your own multiplied by 10000000000000000000000000 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by obinnashady(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
mommysgirl:
lesbo
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by isacolukay(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
mommysgirl:

E fear u?

How are you doing today?

The lesbo thingy, na true?
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abi o.

we've been calling these mods from the science section since friday. and they refuse to answer. but if it is toolz cleavage now. angry
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by mommysgirl(f): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
b0y:

Beht you are wicked sha grin grin grin grin grin
I love them like that
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by mommysgirl(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
obinnashady:
lesbo
I'm just admiring what I'm seeing, I'm totally into guys
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by mommysgirl(f): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
isacolukay:

E fear u?

How are you doing today?

The lesbo thingy, na true?

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by isacolukay(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
mommysgirl:

Kk.
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by bishop4life(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Oh mehn see stretch marks undecided

Lol
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by obinnashady(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
mommysgirl:

u dey admire breast wey be like sachet water wey fall 4 ground abi the one wey be like where Nepa wire pass,which one?
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by LadyExcellency: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
kevinberry:
Rhino should shut the hell up when he and his masters where in power how many intelligent youth did they appreciate how many did they improve on

You are hate filled and bigoted blind. Few among many are listed below.

First class scholarship scheme

More than 14 new universities

Innumerous Almajiri schools

Youwin entrepreneurship scheme

And lot more

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by obinnashady(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
mommysgirl:

if u are totally into guys like u said,u ask 4 my number or u give me urs,we chAt on whatsapp,u'll see a fine boy and admire him.that's how we roll.
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Louiscutedude(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmmmm.......I don't remember wat I wanted to say
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
ModiKen:
The poster above me has said it all.

Our generation is on a downward slide to doom cos we glorify sex like its the source of all our being.

Smh...for our generation

Brain drain at it's finest
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by trollolololol(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by slyzy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
The 1st pix is not cleavage abeg. It's overload
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by omojeesu(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
adesegun121:
This is a question from ex-President Jonathan's former aide on New Media, Reno Omokri. Well, I think the social media is a raw social space. Intellectual efforts hardly attract attention here. Sad reality

''I dont understand the media obsession with cleavage. Someone shows cleavage and its news but when our youth show intelligence it isn't news.''

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/674668686116970497

1. The media wants attention.
2. Sexual images attract one of humans most primitive impulses.
3. The average female instinctively wants attraction.
4. The average male instinctively wants to look at an exposed woman.
5. Expose the woman, she's happy, lustful men feed their eyes and the media smiles to the banks. It's a win win situation for participants.

Finally, Satan is glorified and God's judgement awaits the unrepented in lusts of the eyes and body.
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:
sex sells
sexkills
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by preetyb(f): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:
You love them?
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by mommysgirl(f): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
obinnashady:
if u are totally into guys like u said,u ask 4 my number or u give me urs,we chAt on whatsapp,u'll see a fine boy and admire him.that's how we roll.
Smh, biko leave me ooo angry
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by obinnashady(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
mommysgirl:
296BEF6A.oya do the needful.
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by NovusHomo(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2015
feran15:
sex sells

With all his writings which point to intelligence, doesn't he know this?
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by NovusHomo(m): 1:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Stop hating! Some of us adore stretch marks. Bring them on, ladies. cool
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by NovusHomo(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2015
fuckurfeelings:
bitter truth

Its not the media, its the consumers (readers and viewers).
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2015
NovusHomo:

Stop hating! Some of us adore stretch marks. Bring them on, ladies. cool

I'm not dissing your fetish, you're stating the obvious, my boyfriend loves my stretch marks. I just don't go ard showcasing it to d world. lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by isacolukay(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
mommysgirl:

Good morning young lady.
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by mommysgirl(f): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2015
isacolukay:

Good morning young lady.
Gm
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by isacolukay(m): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2015
mommysgirl:

Gm
You don go swear oath for shrine say u no wan send me abi?
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by mommysgirl(f): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2015
isacolukay:

You don go swear oath for shrine say u no wan send me abi?
Young man, what do you want
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by isacolukay(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
mommysgirl:

Young man, what do you want

Young woman, I want to be your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George / Ahead Of His Defection, APC Governors Visit Matawalle In Gusau / Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.