Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage (22769 Views)

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by adesegun121(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is a question from ex-President Jonathan's former aide on New Media, Reno Omokri. Well, I think the social media is a raw social space. Intellectual efforts hardly attract attention here. Sad reality

''I dont understand the media obsession with cleavage. Someone shows cleavage and its news but when our youth show intelligence it isn't news.''

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/674668686116970497

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by adesegun121(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by marshalcarter: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Whr the breast dey
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by feran15(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
sex sells

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oh mehn see stretch marks undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by misspicy(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sexualization and objectification of the female body is the IN thing OP,if you can not show some flesh you are not pretty

smh for this generation angry

24 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by ModiKen(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
The poster above me has said it all.

Our generation is on a downward slide to doom cos we glorify sex like its the source of all our being.

Smh...for our generation

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by fuckurfeelings: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
bitter truth
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by VampireeM(f): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg that first pics; na cleavage be that abi na rubber like stuff wey dem squeeze inside the singlet grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
See dem

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by OVI75(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
wo
ts iz cleavage?bubby shud be mor familiar to my brain.
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Omotayor123(f): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abi oooo.. Maybe we wan chop their cleavage ni embarassed

I don't want how cleavage increase the Economy undecided
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bleep you... After your call master embezzled my national cake, you are there forming pastor.
Reno.. Dumbass

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by ELgordo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
BULLSH@T!!!
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by mascot87(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
What Reno Omokri fail to understand is that intelligence cannot cure konji but boobs will trigger masturbation because konji na bastard angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Smartsyn(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Maybe its because we all must suck breast to develop.. And you know you can't let go of what you grow with...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by mommysgirl(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
:oOmo see boobs
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Healthybiz: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
On point smiley
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by gbengamesh: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
wow...... gimme that for a night
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Koolking(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Couldn't agree more with Reno. Sensuality is celebrated today

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Where this pickin dey all this while? I am sure Dasuki never open your chapter, by the time Dasuki's confession reach your chapter, oh boy by that time you are done for, you wont even remember to talk about cleavage!
Yeye pickin
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Aspireahead(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
WELL CLEAVAGE SALES...WHILE INTELLIGENT, INTELLIGENT...DOES IT SELL?
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Novaworld(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ah

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
u think u knw all colours until yoruba people start sending u wedding invitation. u'll see something lik dis:- Acid green to fusha purple then a little touch of ojuelegba blue, bride's family wear cockroach brown wit custard yellow groom's family wear jollof yellow wit fufu white all guest kpomo brown wit pepper soup brown. Alligator pepper green with onion purple nd touch of maggi yellow, friends coconut white with agama lizard head red.
u go jst confuse. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by flyca: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Even bread sells more when its advertised with cleavages undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
So this made frontpage a second time in under a week, why?
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Well, immorality is now at its peak and some group of people are so proud of it. It's a shame.

Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by cruzita(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
the kind speed e dey take make front page eh .I'm sure na the same speed wey buhari certificate take disappear
Re: Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage by b0y(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
mommysgirl:
:oOmo see boobs

papawemba:

That is like your own multiplied by 10000000000000000000000000 grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beht you are wicked sha grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja / FG Begins Verification Exercise For Employees / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.