Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers (2184 Views)

Help A Confused Nairalanders / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Jagaban212(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Okay, I will go straight to the point..

Girl wo claims to be a virgin came over to my place. I didn't doubt her virginity after many abservations.

We did pre-intimacy, I inserted my finger, and it entered, though very very tight.

I tried to insert my rooster but she was shouting due to pain, so I could only manage to insert a little above my cap and I thrusted and released insert her. She was feeling pains while I was thrusting. And there was no sign of blood

My questions are: 1. Can I say we had sex, did I disvirgin her? Since I didnt get totally down 2. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant? 3. Why did my finger enter, is her hymen already broken?
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by dapsin999(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ask the gods these plenty questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Twaci(f): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok this is just hilarious!

kingtom oya come and answer.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by SINNZ(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jagaban212:

Girl wo claims to be a virgin came over to my place. I didn't doubt her virginity after many abservations.

We did pre-intimacy, I inserted my finger, and it entered, though very very tight.

I tried to insert my rooster but she was shouting due to pain, so I could only manage to insert a little above my cap and I thrusted and released insert her. She was feeling pains while I was thrusting. And there was no sign of blood

My questions are: 1. Can I say we had sex, did I disvirgin her? Since I didnt get totally down 2. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant? 3. Why did my finger enter, is her hymen already broken?

Oboy you should've introduced yourself as Frank Edoho from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire first nau? cheesy

Oya, prettythicksme come answer tongue
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
go home , you're drunk.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Jagaban212(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
You guys should be serious nau,. Its good to joke around on my theead but please answer my questions after your jokes.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
In QDot voice 'ibeere'

Well, medically, if her HYMEN is still intact, there must be flow of blood... (a must)
She FAKED the screams & others.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by banme(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Op u jst yanshed a secondary/second class Virgin.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by umehmj(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
lemme consult the gods....... tuoyo...tuoyo....opikokporoooo, tuoyo tuoyo tuoyo!!!

hmm....my brother, the gods say make i tell you say Satan don soak your koboko for kerosene for hell dey wait you. the gods has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Jagaban212(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
I will keep refreshing this page till I get the answers I need.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Realone92(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hilarious
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by just2okworld(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
She's not a virgin,here are my reasons: 1. Hymen sud still be intact 2. If at all u broke it,blood should gulp out with associated screams from her
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
SINNZ:

Oboy you should've introduced yourself as Frank Edoho from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire first nau? cheesy

Oya, prettythicksme come answer tongue
What do u want me to say? cheesy
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by fajani(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
do u have cut on ur dick
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by SINNZ(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
What do u want me to say? cheesy
Give a quick analysis jorr...

Aren't you our prick n toto expert? undecided
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Uh....Technically, Since You didn't break any "Hymen" in the process...She's a Tertiary virgin!

Buh, Linguistically, She isn't.... she's Welcomed a dîck In her...undecided

Religiously....She's Nothing close to A Virgin...
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by MzPecs(f): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
You didn't disvirgin her actually buh there's also a possibility that she's pregnant.

She could be pregnant if your fluid dropped somewhere around her p***y
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by kokoA(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari, please when will you start creating those jobs you promised naw? See wetin some of our youths don turn to o.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jagaban212:
I will keep refreshing this page till I get the answers I need.
She may have actually been a virgin with her hymen still intact. It isn't in all cases that the hymn breaks off completely and results in bloodshed. The next option is that sb must have tried fruitlessly to penetrate her before or she'd been doing some really crazy stuffs to herself.

And yes, u did have sex. Sex is sex! U said it urself that u were thrusting. About her getting pregnant? Very possible. She should check to see if she's ovulating.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Jagaban212(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:

She may have actually been a virgin with her hymen still intact. It isn't in all cases that the hymn breaks off completely and results in bloodshed. The next option is that sb must have tried fruitlessly to penetrate her before or she'd been doing some really crazy stuffs to herself.

And yes, u did have sex. Sex is sex! U said it urself that u were thrusting. About her getting pregnant? Very possible. She should check to see if she's ovulating.

Thanks so much. You have provided the best answer so far. I really appreciate your input.. .. She called me later and complained about severe stomach ache
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Emodeee: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Missmossy, which type of virgin are you?
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by MrCork: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jagaban212:

angry
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by MrCork: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jagaban212:

...ok..so u look inside her punny wit touchlight becuz it waz tight & you fingerr yor roooster coz u a virgin?.....brother...if I waz u..I will forget about her & concentratrate on yor schoool homework! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by tpiar: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jagaban212:

google is your friend.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Adasun(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Op hw do u mean,u did nt enter totaly?
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Jagaban212(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..so u look inside her punny wit touchlight becuz it waz tight & you fingerr yor roooster coz u a virgin?.....brother...if I waz u..I will forget about her & concentratrate on yor schoool homework! (No ofeense) undecided

Oh, you think am some kid? Lol.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Jagaban212(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Adasun:
Op hw do u mean,u did nt enter totaly?

The whole of my dick didnt enter, just a little above my cap did
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by flokii: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Jagaban212:

grin

so na only ur cap fit enter. d rest no gree enter deep down... pele

and Yes she will get pregnant... as for the other questions I can't answer
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Jagaban212(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
flokii:

grin

so na only ur cap fit enter. d rest no gree enter deep down... pele

and Yes she will get pregnant... as for the other questions I can't answer

Thanks.
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by ugonna1054(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
umehmj:
lemme consult the gods....... tuoyo...tuoyo....opikokporoooo, tuoyo tuoyo tuoyo!!!

hmm....my brother, the gods say make i tell you say Satan don soak your koboko for kerosene for hell dey wait you. the gods has spoken.
Lmao tongue.......why na

@op

1. Yes, you had sex.

2.if ur idea of deflowering a lady is 'getting totally down' then yes u deflowered her. So far d stuff entered, wholly or partly.

As smne said, the hymen need not necessarily break with resulting blood all over for u to knw u ve deflowered a girl.

3.chances of her getting pregnant depends. Since u cummed in her, the probability is high.
If she was in her 'safe period', the probability reduces, if not d probability is 0.987654321 ceteris paribus.

4.Anybodys finger ll enter there and lastly the hymen proly dint break because u dint 'get totally down' or maybe she has no hymen angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (if she is telling d truth abt her virginity tho)
Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by KingTom(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok this is just hilarious!

kingtom oya come and answer.
I tire o grin mumus everywhere! Not all virgins gush out blood, diet, stress and other factors may affect the hymeneal tissues. So op she may be a Virgin. 2. If you "spermed her hole" then she could be pregnant.
3. Your dick entered her, you had sex undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jagaban212:

Thanks so much. You have provided the best answer so far. I really appreciate your input.. .. She called me later and complained about severe stomach ache
Stomach ache... I guess it happens sometimes. But if it persists, she should see a doctor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has There Been Any Successful Relationship On Nairaland ? / Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.