Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation (1112 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by Titilayodeji13(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
So, social commentator and activist Kayode Ogundamisi tweeted this today...he didn't mention any names but I am now trending on Twitter. Many assume he's talking about me...and you can't blame them really. He said...popular! I'm somewhat popular! He said female.. I'm female...duh! Lol. He said Lagos...I live in Lagos...some posh place called Banana Island..lol. #Just teasing!

So people are reacting and some actually believe it! That PDP or someone in the party gave me N240m? For what? Advert? This was why I didn't want to get politics advert money in the first place o...and but then some of you advised that I do when I asked here and now see the gbege that I have entered...lol.

But seriously for the record...no party registered or unregistered, no human being dead or alive gave me N240m for anything. The only advert I did for PDP was a page background take-over for former president Jonathan... and they asked for the space after I did a page background take-over for APC's Akinwunmi Ambode. (I'm sure you all saw it). The two parties paid me same amount. I had a politics advert rate which I sent to everyone who wanted to advertise on LIB! And it was a few millions ...which some of you followed to chop inside in the giveaway that April...lol. #Kidding!

Anyway, all these bad belle people looking for ways to bring a woman down...like I always say...you can't! Except you're mightier than God! Whether you like it or not, I'm a hardworking young woman who God chose to bless the work of her hand and is using me to bless others. Get over it! I am here to stay! Not going nowhere! *wink*. Make I go find una more news ojare!

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/wait-popular-female-blogger-received.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by Titilayodeji13(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
K
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by olafyn(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
lobatan
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by ozoigbondu: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Evil Bad belle goats hating on linda

Even if they paid her it for services rendered and I even saw some APC advert on her blog
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by Pavore9: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Enemies! Enemies!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by theV0ice: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
I like this cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by Clerverly: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Raymond Dokpesi also denied collecting any money from Dasuki initially.. Na today!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Linda you even get time to reply . What if you charged the said amount for advert placements, whose business?.As long as no one was forced to advertise on your blog-CASE CLOSED!
#KEEP SOARING
#KEEP IT LEGAL & GODLY
#ONE LOVE
#BBIA
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by ERockson: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
From Linda reply she truly did receive money from pdp and Apc and maybe Dazuki made the payment as he did for Dokposi, Linda could not clearify that. Linda said some millions. EFCC over to you
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tiff
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by disloman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Banana island
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by ckmayoca: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bae no mind them joor. Na crime if ur client pay u heavily to impress you and encourage you?
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by notmywill: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Few millions....

To people like Dangote, Adenuga and most Banana Island landlords, it could be up to 239 million.

But it's just business isn't it, Ms. Linda?
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Google be like ,,, my goodness me. .
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by bloodykiller: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
[s]
Clerverly:
Raymond Dokpesi also denied collecting any money from Dasuki initially.. Na today!!!
[/s]

linda is what 10,0000 of your sisters can never be even in their dreams so dude quit hating because na high bp go kill you cheesy

btw are you tired of your shemeric moniker ngeneukwenu grin
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by bloodykiller: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
some people are naturally dumb maybe by hate or jealousy. even if linda collected the money we are talking of pure business here.

she is in no position to question the source of the money he just rendered a service she was paid for which any business man will gladly do including seun.

those calling for her probe are just dumb grin US should start probing toyota because ISIS uses their brand

foolish hate filled bastards angry
Re: Linda Ikeji React To #240millon Allegation by knockturnal(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Miss Linda, if you are not the "popular Lagos blogger" that received the N240 million, then I should not be wasting my time on your blog.

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw, Itsekiri Leaders Vow To Shut Down Shell Operations / Dokpesi Calls For Prison Reforms After His Stay In Kuje Prison / Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.