Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ladies Did Y'all Know...........(must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Did Y'all Know...........(must See) (613 Views)

See Bad Things Ladies Did In A Party To Get Money From Men, You Must Be Shocked / See What Two Ladies Did In Front Of A Church / Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Did Y'all Know...........(must See) by Dathommie(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
***some girls when approached and they start saying crap like how your not their type***

they be like..

'''I want a tall, huge, dark skined man. a super musculine dude that can 'catch bullets and grenades for me', and eventually die for me ok?'''

but little do they know that there's been only one creature that matches those decriptions....

king kong the gorilla...

and d most f***ed up part.....

he's an animal that didnt actully existed!

so ladies what's with yall really
Re: Ladies Did Y'all Know...........(must See) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why would she be getting shot at anyway? Is she in a gang, Mata Hari or Whitney Houston in the movie Bodyguard? This doesn't even make sense undecided
Re: Ladies Did Y'all Know...........(must See) by Dathommie(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Why would she be getting shot at anyway? Is she in a gang, Mata Hari or Whitney Houston in the movie Bodyguard? This doesn't even make sense undecided

good question..i will ask my girl the above

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Love / U Paid Rent For 10 Years,11th Year U Discover Ur Wife Is The Landlady / 10 Relationship Problems That Needs Your Attention..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.