Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} (218231 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by abubakarbabang7(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yessssssss we are waiting vict-vames
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Oche211(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2016
victvames:
The story continues on Monday
God's willing
yeepi!!! Welcome back victvames. Make i call my oga, Intelligen
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Sageez(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2016
victvames:
The story continues on Monday

God's willing
na u use ur mouth talk am. Sign of you updating or idonbliv

cc:
#everywhereYouGo
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Weirdman: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good to av u back vctvames
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by anneboy02(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
wow still waiting

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by geedimple(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2016
victvames:
Please follow the Season 2 here www.coolval22.com/Vforum/topic/the-presidents-daughter-and-i-season-2-2/#post-562549
why can't you continue the story here,its unfair now
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Iyke1998(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
victvames:
Please follow the Season 2 here www.coolval22.com/Vforum/topic/the-presidents-daughter-and-i-season-2-2/#post-562549

Please boss,can I copy and paste this season 2 on my Facebook page?
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by kingphilip(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
victvames:
can you please post it here

That site is somehow confusing that I can't find my way around

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Tuhndhay(m): 4:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Lovely storyline brother...... More ink to your pen and more inspiration from where the last story came from..... Read from 1:45am to 4:23am.... Thanks for the story
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Holyamos(m): 5:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Good right up man..can't just wait for the next Episode.....#i salute you#
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by emyblinkx(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2016
please update in coolval,,waiting for next episode
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Meet me privately to seek permission for the Season 2,,,,, Sorry guys i can't post it here for now. Just follow it here http://www.coolval22.com/Vforum/topic/the-presidents-daughter-and-i-season-2-2/#post-562545
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Weirdman: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Why has thou forsaken us na
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by kingphilip(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2016
victvames:
Meet me privately to seek permission for the Season 2,,,,, Sorry guys i can't post it here for now. Just follow it here http://www.coolval22.com/Vforum/topic/the-presidents-daughter-and-i-season-2-2/#post-562545
sorry to say this but I'm not that familiar with the terrain of the site so it looks so shabby to me

Probably I'd wait pending when you start here or just be pasting the link to each episode you drop over there

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2016
kingphilip:
sorry to say this but I'm not that familiar with the terrain of the site so it looks so shabby to me

Probably I'd wait pending when you start here or just be pasting the link to each episode you drop over there

seconded
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by ObaKlaz: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'd send you a lifetime supply of youghurts only if you resume posting stuffs here!
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Tife101(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=kingphilip post=44454260]sorry to say this but I'm not that familiar with the terrain of the site so it looks so shabby to me

Probably I'd wait pending when you start here or just be pasting the link to each episode you drop over there [/quote

You are right. The site look somehow disorganized
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by SuperLoveGiver(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by emyblinkx(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
EPISODE 1

What my heart started doing wasn’t heartbeat anymore, it was hitting hard. I if hadn’t calmed my heart that moment, maybe I would’ve been the youngest guy in history to have an heart attack.

Me: Nancy! (my younger sister) Nancy!!

Nancy: Yes senior bro **from the background**

Me: Come here please

Nancy: See me

Me: Take **handling her ₦1,000 note** go buy me two hollandia yoghurts

Nancy: What’s the occasion?

Me: Nothing, just thirsty

Nancy: Hhmmm… senior bro, are u expecting someone? and why are u sweating like this??

Me: No… Nancy please go quickly I don’t have time for this

Nancy: Okay, ah… **she went out**

Chai! If I’m not dreaming, then my life right now is a film trick,,, I’ve never been this scared in my entire life. I became restless, breathing like a dog, sweating profusely like a suffocated pig.

Nancy: Here senior bro **giving me a leather containing my yoghurts with my change**

Me: Thanks **collecting it and burst one open immediately**

Nancy: Bro

Me: Yes?

Nancy: Won’t u give me some?

Me: Nancy…. take this and buy whatever u want
**giving her ₦100**

Nancy: No senior bro, I want yoghurt too

Me: Oya add this one and buy your own yoghurt **gave her another ₦100**

Nancy: Thanks… buh senior bro, u don’t look ok

Me: I will be fine

Nancy: Are u sure?

Me: Yea, lemme be alone for now

Nancy: Or has she left u?

Me: Nancy…

Nancy: Okay,,, I’m out. Thanks for the money anyways, I’ve been looking for money to recharge my phone.

She talks too much geez! Every moment is a joking time for her.
I burst the second yoghurt open and rushed the drink till it remained small. Now I can focus on my thinking on what to do … before I could think of how,,, my phone rings. I wanted to ignore it and switched off my phone, but the caller was a special one.

Me: Hello Mirabel, have u seen it? Has your father seen it? What are we going to do? Should I run to my village and hide? Or i shoul…

Mirabel: Relax Victor, I’m on my way to your place now, I will call u when I get to the junction u told me.

Me: Okay… please answer this question I’m going to ask u

Mirabel: What is it?

Me: Has he been told about the video? I mean your Father??

Mirabel: Yea

Me: Oh no…

Mirabel: What?

That was the last thing I heard before I found my self on the hospital bed.

TO BE CONTINUED>>>

I know its short, buh its just for a start!
To Be Updated Later.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by emyblinkx(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
EPISODE 2

I opened my eyes slowly, my sight was kinda blurry at that moment. I heard a voice calling doctor, it was my mother’s. I couldn’t recognize or understand what was going on until a special voice called my name, then I got back to my senses and realized that i was in the hospital.

Mirabel: Victor? Can u hear me? Victor?

Me: Mirabel…

Mirabel: Hi, what happened to u? U got everyone worried

Me: What am i doing here?

The doctor walked in with my mum and my sis. The doctor examined me using his stethoscope.

Mum: How is he doctor?

Doctor: He will be fine madam, u don’t have to worry. He just need a little more rest and something solid to eat in order for him to regained his strength. I advise u get him his favorites

Mum: Okay doctor, thank u very much

Doctor: U are welcome madame

**The doctor walked away**

Mum: Nancy?

Nancy: Ma…

Mum: What can we get him?

Nancy: Errmmm… I dunno, maybe beans

Mum: Be serious, U know he dislikes beans

Mirabel: Ma, He needs fried rice and chicken with cool hollandia yoghurt, trust me

Mum: Sorry, U haven’t told me who u are

Mirabel: I’m his friend from school ma

Mum: His girlfriend i suppose

Mirabel: Ma?

Mum: **Smiling** don’t lie to me, are u guys dating or not?

Mirabel: We’re dating ma **with a coy smile**

Mum: So,,, he loves fried rice?

Mirabel: A lot ma especially with hollandia yoghurt

Mum: Woah,,, I didn’t know… I don’t really prepare it at home. Nancy, u will go and buy it,,, come take the. money

Mirabel: Don’t worry ma, I will go and get it for him.

Mum: Ok my dear

Nancy: I will go with u Aunty

Mum: You’re not going anywhere

Nancy: But mummy…

Mirabel: Please let her ma

Mum: She’s going to delay u with her talks that has no limit

Mirabel: Don’t worry ma, we’d be fast i promise

Mum: Hhmmm… okay oh…

Nancy: Thanks mummy **hugs mum** Aunty lets go lets go

-They left-

All this while i pretended to sleeping, it wasn’t intentional though because i was so weak and sore. I opened my eyes minutes after Mirabel and Nancy left.

Mum: Victor?

Me: Ma…

Mum: How are u feeling now?

Me: Very weak

Mirabel: Its okay, Nancy and your, your friend went to get u something to eat. I heard u like fried rice and chicken with yoghurt, they’re going to buy them for u so u regain your strength. Don’t force yourself to talk if u can’t, u will take your medicines after u eat. Maybe u will be discharged today, that’s if u respond well. U better respond well so that u leave this place or do u want to remain here?

I shake my head in a gesture that means no.

Mum: Good, so u better eat enough and take your medicines ok?

Me: Yes ma

Chai! My mother can talk eh… that’s why i’m not surprised about Nancy. She took after my mother, talk talk talk and talk,,, geez! I won’t lie, it really irritates me, i don’t like too much talk especially with repetitions. Imagine, if Nancy starts talking, mum would complain that she talks too much and vice versa.

**Door opens**

Nancy: I’m telling u Aunty, even when i go to the saloon its the same thing, I rememb…

Mum: Nancy! Nancy!! Ah!!!

Nancy: Mummy what nau

Mum; U talk too much, give yourself a break ah

Mirabel: How is he ma?

Mum: He’s fine, he just woke up. Victor oya seat up

Mirabel came to help me seat up. Seeing her gives me joy, i feel happy around her and forget my worries. Talking about worries, Ah! Mr. President oh… he saw the video of me kissing his daughter, i’m sooo gone. I forgot about it again when i saw Nancy shaking the hollandia yoghurt meant for me…my another source of joy.

Mirabel arranged a plate of the fried rice for me, i saw her smiling while putting it.

**Phone rings**

Mum: Its your father.

My Dad wasn’t around by that time, he travelled to Ekiti for business.

She put it on speaker

Mum: Hello sir

Dad: Ab’ele? (How u doing?)

Mum: Olafia sir (Fine sir)

Dad: Abu ‘ola Victor de ajoi? (How is Victor doing now)

Mum: e da che chi me, e mo’lu ji me (its getting better, he has woken up already)

Dad: Ok, has any drug been administered to him?

Mum: Not yet, he’s about to eat now. He would do so afterwards

Dad: Alright, any outstanding payment to be made?

I knew it! If my Dad doesn’t mention the word ‘outstanding’ then he hasn’t concluded his speech yet.

Mum: We haven’t made any payment yet

Dad: Okay, u have money on u right?

Mum: Yes, but I don’t know if it would be enough

Dad: It should be enough na, afterall,,, how many treatment was carried on on him.

Mum: Okay sir

Dad: I still have a meeting tomorrow morning, so i dunno if i would be able to come tomorrow

Mum: Hhmmm… okay

Dad: Gwo ma chaka (greet them all)

Mum: Ma’a gbo (they will hear)

Dad: Ok bye

Mum: byee…

Nancy: Daddy byee

Dad: Ok bye, is it Nancy?

Nancy: Yes sir

Dad: Ab’ele (how are u?)

Nancy: Fine sir

Dad: Take care eh… I will be home soon

Nancy: Ok Dad, byee…

Dad: Alright

**Hangs up**

I trust my Dad but sometimes i couldn’t help but suspect if he’s doing it out there. By ‘doing it’ u should know what i mean.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by donkross1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
This emyblinkx guy dey para oo grin grin cheesy.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Iyke1998(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
victvames:

Boss I just sent you an email...

I need permission to copy this work.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Aeontk(m): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2016
emyblinkx:
EPISODE 1
What my heart started doing wasn’t heartbeat anymore, it was hitting hard. I if hadn’t calmed my heart that moment, maybe I would’ve been the youngest guy in history to have an heart attack.
Me: Nancy! (my younger sister) Nancy!!
Nancy: Yes senior bro **from the background**
Me: Come here please
Nancy: See me
Me: Take **handling her ₦1,000 note** go buy me two hollandia yoghurts
Nancy: What’s the occasion?
Me: Nothing, just thirsty
Nancy: Hhmmm… senior bro, are u expecting someone? and why are u sweating like this??
Me: No… Nancy please go quickly I don’t have time for this
Nancy: Okay, ah… **she went out**
Chai! If I’m not dreaming, then my life right now is a film trick,,, I’ve never been this scared in my entire life. I became restless, breathing like a dog, sweating profusely like a suffocated pig.
Nancy: Here senior bro **giving me a leather containing my yoghurts with my change**
Me: Thanks **collecting it and burst one open immediately**
Nancy: Bro
Me: Yes?
Nancy: Won’t u give me some?
Me: Nancy…. take this and buy whatever u want
**giving her ₦100**
Nancy: No senior bro, I want yoghurt too
Me: Oya add this one and buy your own yoghurt **gave her another ₦100**
Nancy: Thanks… buh senior bro, u don’t look ok
Me: I will be fine
Nancy: Are u sure?
Me: Yea, lemme be alone for now
Nancy: Or has she left u?
Me: Nancy…
Nancy: Okay,,, I’m out. Thanks for the money anyways, I’ve been looking for money to recharge my phone.
She talks too much geez! Every moment is a joking time for her.
I burst the second yoghurt open and rushed the drink till it remained small. Now I can focus on my thinking on what to do … before I could think of how,,, my phone rings. I wanted to ignore it and switched off my phone, but the caller was a special one.
Me: Hello Mirabel, have u seen it? Has your father seen it? What are we going to do? Should I run to my village and hide? Or i shoul…
Mirabel: Relax Victor, I’m on my way to your place now, I will call u when I get to the junction u told me.
Me: Okay… please answer this question I’m going to ask u
Mirabel: What is it?
Me: Has he been told about the video? I mean your Father??
Mirabel: Yea
Me: Oh no…
That was the last thing I heard before I found my self on the hospital bed.
TO BE CONTINUED>>>
I know its short, buh its just for a start!
To Be Updated Later.
guy gud job help victvames jor
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by emyblinkx(m): 6:17am On Apr 07, 2016
I completed the episode 2
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by emyblinkx(m): 6:19am On Apr 07, 2016
EPISODE 3

They placed a small table across my waist and put the food on top. A tumbler was filled with yoghurt.

Mum: Take **giving me a spoon** start eating. Make sure u eat a lot, lemme go and close the shop. I will be back soon.

Me: Ok ma

Mum: And your medicines, make sure u take them accordingly ok?

Mum: Please uhmmm… is it errmmm Miracle?

Mirabel: Mirabel ma

Mum: Ok Mirabel, please help me look after him

Mirabel: I will ma

Mum: Help me make sure he eats well because he hates food whenever he’s not feeling well, and please make him take his medicines accordingly

Mirabel: Okay ma

Mum: Thank u very much. Oya Nancy let’s go

Nancy: Mummy…

Mum: Come on!

Nancy: **she starts doing that child-like angry attitude and walked out**

Mum: Ok till i come back

Mum: Victor eat well oh…

I didn’t say anything, she left.

Mirabel: What happened to u sweetheart?

Me: U said your Dad saw the video, do u know what that means?

Mirabel: Wait, what? I never said such

Me: U answered yeah when i asked u

Mirabel: Oh (laughs) I said where not yea, Like where would he have seen it

Me: U mean he hasn’t seen it?

Mirabel: Yeah

Me: But news as such should’ve gotten to him

Mirabel: Not if something has been done

Me: How do u mean?

Mirabel: Don’t worry, eat first we’d talk about that later. Go on, eat

I start pretending like i’m not interested in the food. Well its like that for sick people, buh am i really sick? I’m just weak. I still couldn’t help but pretend.

Mirabel: Eat dear, don’t u want to get better? Its your favourite… oya eat for me, for my sake please… see yoghurt, u can drink as much as u like,,, come on start eating already

My mind sweet me eh….. i dip the spoon into the rice, fetched out small of it and ate

Mirabel: There u go, try it again or should i feed u?

I took my yoghurt and sipped it like i was drinking a bitter herbal medicine. Mirabel supported my hand to make it flow more into my mouth, i tried to decline but she persisted and i really enjoyed it,,, just pretence. After finishing it, i looked like a baby that was just fed.

Mirabel: Excuse me lemme use the rest room

I nodded in agreement. As soon as she closed the door behind her, i grabbed the hollandia and start sucking it from its container.

The door just burst open

Mirabel: Gotchaa!!

I freezed immediately with my eyes wide opened facing her speechlessly. She caught me!!

Mirabel: I knew it! That nothing can make u avoid hollandia yoghurt no matter what.

I didn’t know what to say or do, i slowly dropped the yoghurt

Mirabel: Hhmmm… do u have anything to say?

Me: Sorry…?

Mirabel: Good! U know what to do now

So jeje i started eating my rice, the chicken was so many. I ate and drank as much as i could before i retired. Mirabel gave me the medicines which i took.

Mirabel: How do u feel now?

Me: Hhmmm… **forming sick**

Mirabel: Talk jare!!

The shout shocked me. Seems like Mirabel don’t take nonsense oh…

Me: I feel much better now, thanks dear (I humbled myself)

Mirabel: Did u enjoyed the meal?

Me: Yes it was good, uhmm… why were u smiling when u were putting the food on the plate for me?

Mirabel: *laughs* I saw how u were swallowing your saliva on seeing it

Me: No i didn’t

Mirabel: Yes u did, U didn’t ke. Tell that to the gods

**The Doctor and a Nurse walks in**

Doctor: How u feeling now Victor?

Me: Better sir

Doctor: Okay, lemme see…

He examined me.

Doctor: Ok good

He collected a paper from the nurse and wrote down some things.

Mirabel: How is he Doctor?

Doctor: He is okay now, I will discharged him immediately the bills get settled. Where is his mother?

Mirabel: She’s not around buh i can take care of it

Doctor: Ok lets go

Mirabel: I’m coming Victor

Me: Ok

She came back some minutes later

Mirabel: Time to go, you’ve been discharged

Me: Thanks sweetheart, u are dah best

Mirabel: And you’re so welcome my love

Me: Hhmmm… can i get, U know **touching my lips** I miss it like crazy

Mirabel: No u can’t

Me: Please….

Mirabel: No! **arranging my stuffs**

Me: But why?

Mirabel: U pretended not wanting to eat and drink ‘coz you’re ‘sick’, so,,, why don’t u wait till u get better before u get ‘this’ **giving me a sharp kiss**

Me: But i’m fine now that’s why i’m being discharged

Mirabel: I don’t care

Me: Babe…?

Mirabel: Yea?

Me: Come on

Mirabel: No no no no

Me: Why?

Mirabel: That’s what u get for pretending,,, I don’t like pretence, not even from u. So beat it

Me: Arrghh!! **I fell back on to the bed and unintentionally hit my head against the steel frame of the bed**
Aishh!!

Mirabel: Oh my god! What happened?

I was holding my head in pain

Mirabel: Sorry dear, i’m coming lemme call the Doctor

Me: No!

Mirabel: Why?

Me: I don’t need the Doctor

Mirabel: Then what do u want me to do? U are in pain

Me: Kiss! I want kisses from u, arrghh

Me: Aish! Kiss oh… kiss kiss kiss please kiss

Mirabel: Ok! Alright calm down

She kissed me for like 3 seconds

Mirabel: Alright that’s enough

Me: No, more more more… my head oh… please more

She kissed me again, this time i grabbed her so she won’t escape, she tried to get off but i held her tight until she gave in and responded, we then kissed passionately. We continued until the door burst open bringing in my momma.

We disengaged immediately.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Jaytoy(f): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2016
I thought the guy said he is not ready to post his story here? Y can't we just follow simple instruction and follow the tread he gave us? I we are still begging him to upload. If after seeing this and he refuses to upload any story I won't blame him but blame u for bridging the agreement.
Rubbish over Sabi na e dey worry u.
emyblinkx:
EPISODE 3

They placed a small table across my waist and put the food on top. A tumbler was filled with yoghurt.

Mum: Take **giving me a spoon** start eating. Make sure u eat a lot, lemme go and close the shop. I will be back soon.

Me: Ok ma

Mum: And your medicines, make sure u take them accordingly ok?

Mum: Please uhmmm… is it errmmm Miracle?

Mirabel: Mirabel ma

Mum: Ok Mirabel, please help me look after him

Mirabel: I will ma

Mum: Help me make sure he eats well because he hates food whenever he’s not feeling well, and please make him take his medicines accordingly

Mum: Thank u very much. Oya Nancy let’s go

Nancy: Mummy…

Mum: Come on!

Nancy: **she starts doing that child-like angry attitude and walked out**

Mum: Ok till i come back

Mum: Victor eat well oh…

I didn’t say anything, she left.

Mirabel: What happened to u sweetheart?

Me: U said your Dad saw the video, do u know what that means?

Mirabel: Wait, what? I never said such

Me: U answered yeah when i asked u

Mirabel: Oh (laughs) I said where not yea, Like where would he have seen it

Me: U mean he hasn’t seen it?

Mirabel: Yeah

Me: But news as such should’ve gotten to him

Mirabel: Not if something has been done

Me: How do u mean?

Mirabel: Don’t worry, eat first we’d talk about that later. Go on, eat

I start pretending like i’m not interested in the food. Well its like that for sick people, buh am i really sick? I’m just weak. I still couldn’t help but pretend.

Mirabel: Eat dear, don’t u want to get better? Its your favourite… oya eat for me, for my sake please… see yoghurt, u can drink as much as u like,,, come on start eating already

My mind sweet me eh….. i dip the spoon into the rice, fetched out small of it and ate

Mirabel: There u go, try it again or should i feed u?

I took my yoghurt and sipped it like i was drinking a bitter herbal medicine. Mirabel supported my hand to make it flow more into my mouth, i tried to decline but she persisted and i really enjoyed it,,, just pretence. After finishing it, i looked like a baby that was just fed.

Mirabel: Excuse me lemme use the rest room

I nodded in agreement. As soon as she closed the door behind her, i grabbed the hollandia and start sucking it from its container.

The door just burst open

Mirabel: Gotchaa!!

I freezed immediately with my eyes wide opened facing her speechlessly. She caught me!!

Mirabel: I knew it! That nothing can make u avoid hollandia yoghurt no matter what.

I didn’t know what to say or do, i slowly dropped the yoghurt

Mirabel: Hhmmm… do u have anything to say?

Me: Sorry…?

Mirabel: Good! U know what to do now

So jeje i started eating my rice, the chicken was so many. I ate and drank as much as i could before i retired. Mirabel gave me the medicines which i took.

Mirabel: How do u feel now?

Me: Hhmmm… **forming sick**

Mirabel: Talk jare!!

The shout shocked me. Seems like Mirabel don’t take nonsense oh…

Me: I feel much better now, thanks dear (I humbled myself)

Mirabel: Did u enjoyed the meal?

Me: Yes it was good, uhmm… why were u smiling when u were putting the food on the plate for me?

Mirabel: *laughs* I saw how u were swallowing your saliva on seeing it

Me: No i didn’t

Mirabel: Yes u did, U didn’t ke. Tell that to the gods

**The Doctor and a Nurse walks in**

Doctor: How u feeling now Victor?

Me: Better sir

Doctor: Okay, lemme see…

He examined me.

Doctor: Ok good

He collected a paper from the nurse and wrote down some things.

Mirabel: How is he Doctor?

Doctor: He is okay now, I will discharged him immediately the bills get settled. Where is his mother?

Mirabel: She’s not around buh i can take care of it

Doctor: Ok lets go

Mirabel: I’m coming Victor

Me: Ok

She came back some minutes later

Mirabel: Time to go, you’ve been discharged

Me: Thanks sweetheart, u are dah best

Mirabel: And you’re so welcome my love

Me: Hhmmm… can i get, U know **touching my lips** I miss it like crazy

Mirabel: No u can’t

Me: Please….

Mirabel: No! **arranging my stuffs**

Me: But why?

Mirabel: U pretended not wanting to eat and drink ‘coz you’re ‘sick’, so,,, why don’t u wait till u get better before u get ‘this’ **giving me a sharp kiss**

Me: But i’m fine now that’s why i’m being discharged

Mirabel: I don’t care

Me: Babe…?

Mirabel: Yea?

Me: Come on

Mirabel: No no no no

Me: Why?

Mirabel: That’s what u get for pretending,,, I don’t like pretence, not even from u. So beat it

Me: Arrghh!! **I fell back on to the bed and unintentionally hit my head against the steel frame of the bed**
Aishh!!

Mirabel: Oh my god! What happened?

I was holding my head in pain

Mirabel: Sorry dear, i’m coming lemme call the Doctor

Me: No!

Mirabel: Why?

Me: I don’t need the Doctor

Mirabel: Then what do u want me to do? U are in pain

Me: Kiss! I want kisses from u, arrghh

Me: Aish! Kiss oh… kiss kiss kiss please kiss

Mirabel: Ok! Alright calm down

She kissed me for like 3 seconds

Mirabel: Alright that’s enough

Me: No, more more more… my head oh… please more

She kissed me again, this time i grabbed her so she won’t escape, she tried to get off but i held her tight until she gave in and responded, we then kissed passionately. We continued until the door burst open bringing in my momma.

We disengaged immediately.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by emyblinkx(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jaytoy:
I thought the guy said he is not ready to post his story here? Y can't we just follow simple instruction and follow the tread he gave us? I we are still begging him to upload. If after seeing this and he refuses to upload any story I won't blame him but blame u for bridging the agreement.
Rubbish over Sabi na e dey worry u.

u be bush pig na

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by geedimple(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Are you starting all over again. it will take more time jawe
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
I started reading this article from 12pm.I will just conclude and end it in my mind that the story is over...Going to the next literature thread.NICE WRITE UP VICTOR.Thanks and goodbye.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by donjayz321(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin Hahaha...first post i ever read as a NLer
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Holyamos(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Guy make dis thing no finish like dis oooo.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Alone.. / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.