Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,682 members, 7,858,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo (780 Views)

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo: "He Speaks To Remain Relevant" / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by yusaze: 4:24am On Dec 15, 2015
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has slammed former president, Olusegun Obasanjo,calling him expired and irrelevant.Speaking at a press conference , he said

“I was governor without a godfather. I was governor for three years but Obasanjo took me out. Obasanjo is now an expired man today and I am still more than relevant. He is expired. He goes to Aso Rock every week to go and beg.

“How many times did Buhari visit him (Obasanjo) when he was President? Buhari did not go to Aso Rock throughout. He didn’t even go for Council of State meetings. What is Obasanjo looking for in the Villa? A man of 80! What is he looking for?
“He keeps writing to Presidents to nominate ministers for them. That was Goodluck Jonathan’s offence. Enough is enough.”“I am going places, I have history to make. I am going higher and higher. The very day Buhari’s administration faces me, his government will come down. I am a child of destiny,”

He also urged President Muhammadu Buhari to make the war against corruption total by being bold enough to probe the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo and others about how they spent their security votes.
Accusing the president of being selective in the fight against corruption, he said,

“I support the fight against corruption but it has to be total. Buhari must be bold enough to probe how ex-presidents Obasanjo, Babangida and others spent their security votes.
“All the Presidents that had come in Nigeria spent their security votes in the same pattern. So, Buhari must open the book and come out with facts.”

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/you-are-irrelevant-and-expired-fayose-obasanjo.html

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by yusaze: 4:25am On Dec 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by Legalaffairs(m): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2015
I am of the same view. He is more a distraction to the current state of affairs. Baba Obasanjo should retire to the background and wait to be consulted if ever necessary. His ways are becoming too noisy.
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by Oche211(m): 4:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose!!!
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by talktonase(m): 4:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Nah OBJ u dey call irrelevant..?.fayose mindyasef oh!
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by excellencyabia1: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Despite that OBJ is not giving himself the appropriate respect as an elderly man, FAYOSA should minimize how he insult elders. better still have a better choice of words. Even as these elders now find it difficult to respect themselves.
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by STARGREEN(m): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Baba please tolerate him at his old age. we fill you but yet he still demand our total respect for us to have ours
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by Mubz(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2015
No single person has replied Fayose in all of these his complaints, nagging and whining. Isn't it high time he knew he is the fool here?

1 Like

Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by Juxtified(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2015
When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad.
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Lols I only pity the poor masses this man is ruling.
With bags of rice nd chopping of plantain.
May God open their eyes.
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by Dongreatken(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Truth be Told, Obasanjo is not his Mate.

he should at least have some respect for his elders.

#MyOpinion.
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by Babzrockman: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2015
I guess if one is closer to this man called Fayose, he must have mouth odour.
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by disloman(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by PRYCE(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Mubz:
No single person has replied Fayose in all of these his complaints, nagging and whining. Isn't it high time he knew he is the fool here?

http://www.africanexaminer.com/lai-mohammed-replies-fayose-on-tsa-probe-says-talk-is-cheap-facts-are-sacred/

http://www.medianigeria.com/106136/apc-hits-back-at-fayoses-over-claim-on-plans-to-upturn-his-election/

No dey Lie!
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Lmao, sounds like a gossip headline....

Of all the things Obasanjo is sha, I would say irrelevant is not one of them....
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by JoeCutie(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lmao, sounds like a gossip headline....

Of all the things Obasanjo is sha, I would say irrelevant is not one of them....
Re: You Are Irrelevant And Expired - Fayose Blasts Obasanjo by JoeCutie(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
I've never known a governor that's more stubborn and recalcitrant. Very uncompromising! Fayose, more glue to your mouth. You have to shut it sometimes. It's already stale. undecided

(1) (Reply)

REVELATION: President Jonathan May Spend 7 Years In Prison After Tenure!! / Tinubu Is Today Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician. (jagaban Of Nigeria) / A Well Deserve Slap To Biafran Agitators!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.