Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) (41325 Views)

Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Dahveydson(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2015
This life sef. Sigh
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Querty(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2015
plse join me in prayers.......
Check my signature!!
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by needrealuvabj81: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2015
ugly spouse grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Public toilet.. who is she sampling all these cheap stuffs to... Timaya i guess.. I jus wonder the kind of man marrying dis sl*t. Player i guess.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2015
and Nigerians said she was broke.
her dad is prolly way richer than Timaya.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by celebgists(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Blood of Zachariah which kind English b dis shella b timaya rape is accuser of the brethren abi wat am I seeing here shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by seyicrown2008: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Good for Her........ Lai Mohammed live on NTA, Honourable minister
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2015
You're the problem with the world.

Prostitution and drugs... are you kidding me?? Someone is rich and the first thing that came to your mind is drug money?? smh...

when you change your mentality, only then can you harness your full potential.
blazetitov:
What's she and the husband into? Hope its not prostitution and drugs. Just asking thou. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Congrats to both of them and she should cool off the social media stunts.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by AfroKnight: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2015
So her guy completed her daddy's house or something? Good news.

Guys (especially artistes) beware of groupies. Many just want to accuse you of rape so that they can become "celebs".
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Who cares??
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by crazygod(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Rubbish. What are those pics for
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by funlord(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
grin

Look at the "dumb ass motherfucking nigga" trying to turn a "HO a HOUSEWIFE?" Well, may the lord protect all my correct brethren out here in nairaland from making such a monumental error of judgement in their own love lives!

Geez UP, Hos' DOWN 4 life!!! Amen.............

1 Like

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2015
ogun Owo
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by MrImole: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Untainted007:
How does that reduce the price of fuel at filling stations ? The picture of the first one thousand naira is an old pix (Oceanic bank wrapper on the money) Definitely I guess other display of money will be old too. If u make ur money its urs so don't display cos we also make us, don't try impressing. It's not hating but I think it's childish.
It's at least reduced online and in all APC stores nationwide.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by oluwazino(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2015
One word of advice 4 u my nigga.... don't go broke coz u nt going to see dat ass no more.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by poshestmina(f): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Guess she is now a celebrity.very fugly girl
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by iswallker(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
US-based Nigerian woman, Shella B, made headlines back in July this year when she accused Timaya of rape and said she had filed charges against him.

Well, she is getting married now.

Shella has shown off her man, this chat she had with her husband to be, his name is Ken and her father's newly completed home which is where her traditional wedding will hold later this month.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/lady-who-accused-timaya-of-rape-weds.html

someone that wants to marry, standing with her legs curved like that.... undecided
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Whatever rocks her boat, let her sail on!
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by encryptjay(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Some of the pics are fake though
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by funnynation(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
kaywhynoni:
International OLOSHO wanna settle down, I pity this dude.......IRANU
abeg no vex.. Wetin be d meaning of ''iranu'''? Or ''iranu abasha
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by lightheart(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Hussy looks like a die-hard Timaya's fan.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Burger01(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Very worwor thingsundecided
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Oballer: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2015
the guy said im your "HUSBAD", by the time he begins to beat you up...no be only Timaya go de your rape list!!!!
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by onstelly(f): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2015
From neni
Nawa oh
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by lailo: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Mumu man....me I go know say whole world don know someone chop 4 free my girl punnany....come dey open teeth 4 foto.....may be d guy no wetin e dey do sha o,it may be a contract marriage.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by kaywhynoni: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2015
funnynation:

abeg no vex.. Wetin be d meaning of ''iranu'''? Or ''iranu abasha
It means "Nonsense" or Rubbish.....while "abasha means "unpleasant things" -i.e (poo)
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2015
so dx babe is from my town, Neni ?

We done disown her cos of her character
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nature129(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Irresponsible people everywhere...mtcheeewww
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by funnynation(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2015
kaywhynoni:

It means "Nonsense" or Rubbish.....while "abasha means "unpleasant things" -i.e (poo)
thanks for educating me, am still learning yoruba small small
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by j1mmy: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
someone raped this person with YAM legs?
what is the world turning to?
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Boyooosa(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2015
is dis gurl for real? just thinkin...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos / Rapper, Vector Freestyles For Over 2 Hours (Photos) / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.