Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,638 members, 7,816,621 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) (41326 Views)

Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2015
What's all these na? I can't even read it...very unbutterish post angry
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by NemzySeries(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2015
yeye gal.....is timaya invited as a guest or performer?
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by preciousbibi(f): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2015
That girl is immature!!
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by dechandel(f): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2015
porshuch:
So she's from NENI ? , home of THE Young SHALL GROW MOTORS , FG ONYENWE, TONIMAS OIL, MIKEL OBI etc. That town is always alive every Christmas.
True talk grin grin
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by otiigba1(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Only poor rats shows off bundles of 1 dollar and very dirty looking naira bills on social media. I ve never seen donald trump, mark zukerberg, dangote and bill gates showing off money on social media for us to see.
This ugly girl and her very ugly niggga should go and hide under olumo rock.

and oh! THem wrist watch and chain are not real you can buy them so cheap under the bridge in oshodi tongue
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by otiigba1(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Juvenile Delinquency! angry
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by daveP(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Plate num
Ecobank
Oceanic bank
Timaya-replicant

Traces for criminals, robbers to start on. Childish

all these recent display of mansion here and there when the country dey sulk.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by otiigba1(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2015
All these money displayed foolishly on here by these morons is not up to £2000, pocket money for people. Chai! See foolishness grin the wine is also about £1:50 per bottle, the cheapest
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by DipoDee: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
j1mmy:
someone raped this person with YAM legs? what is the world turning to?
But why na sad And you want to make heaven like this..
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
like we care.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by DipoDee: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
NemzySeries:
yeye gal.....is timaya invited as a guest or performer?

LOL. Timaya will perform on that day, for free of course. At least, another man has made an honest woman of the girl he was accused of forcefully spanking.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by NemzySeries(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
DipoDee:

LOL. Timaya will perform on that day, for free of course. At least, another man has made an honest woman of the girl he was accused of forcefully spanking.
hehehehehehe....d woman mouth long abeg....sha Timaya don cut share on our behalf sha
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by mrdino(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Morale of this post : No matter the kind of person you are, you will always find your type. Look at the miserable guy , he even looks happy, something they should be doing on low key to avoid publicity.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Panshow(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Untainted007:
How does that reduce the price of fuel at filling stations? The picture of the first one thousand naira is an old pix (Oceanic bank wrapper on the money) Definitely I guess other display of money will be old too. If u make ur money its urs so don't display cos we also make ours too, don't try impressing. It's not hating but I think it's childish.
God bless you Bros
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by IykeWest: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Theolar247:
That's wonderful, nothing about the rape case again? lipsrsealed

Modified:

Really? Am tempted to say first to comment tongue
Please who get the complete season of #DasukiGate, that movie is suspense filled sad
Mehn, me is always checking nairaland for updates on LindaGate story! I can't wait to see how it all ends.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by macho44(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
US-based Nigerian woman, Shella B, made headlines back in July this year when she accused Timaya of rape and said she had filed charges against him.

Well, she is getting married now.

Shella has shown off her man, this chat she had with her husband to be, his name is Ken and her father's newly completed home which is where her traditional wedding will hold later this month.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/lady-who-accused-timaya-of-rape-weds.html
A beg Shey Timaya use condom during the RAPERY? cuz dis kain gal eeehn, she's looking very wooski ooo.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by FlySly05: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Untainted007:
How does that reduce the price of fuel at filling stations? The picture of the first one thousand naira is an old pix (Oceanic bank wrapper on the money) Definitely I guess other display of money will be old too. If u make ur money its urs so don't display cos we also make ours too, don't try impressing. It's not hating but I think it's childish.

God bless your observant eyes and sense.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by j1mmy: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
DipoDee:

But why na sad
And you want to make heaven like this..

So you believe in heaven?
Someone should take away your passport and replace it with a monkey (pet) papers! Your IQ level is troubling!

Go and do some research on religion before you write nonsense. Dumb African follow follow...
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by ifyalways(f): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
I dey shame for her biko embarassed
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
allanphash7:
Contract wedding
D guy dey find him apiam way. Olodo is out of sex starvation.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by blazetitov: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
You're the problem with the world.

Prostitution and drugs... are you kidding me?? Someone is rich and the first thing that came to your mind is drug money?? smh...

when you change your mentality, only then can you harness your full potential.

Ok Mr full potential. Maybe you should go and read Timaya's version of what happened between himself and the lady.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by DipoDee: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
j1mmy:

So you believe in heaven?
Someone should take away your passport and replace it with a monkey (pet) papers! Your IQ level is troubling!

Go and do some research on religion before you write nonsense. Dumb African follow follow...

LOL cheesygrin @monkey papers. Jeez! You know my IQ level? weyrey!
I may not believe in heaven but surely there should be a hellish fire somewhere to burn off your foul tongue.

Go do some research on SARCASM which is what my first post was before you write nonsense. Dumb Oyinbo follow follow....
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by DipoDee: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
ifyalways:
I dey shame for her biko embarassed

Why you deh shame for woman like you wey wan marry, wetin you get wey she no get?
She even get bendi legs self tongue
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think I know the guy in the pic... Make I go do my background check
If he is the one, then its a case of Ashawo jam thief...

Make they marry save better people some stress
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by teddy001: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
This Lady is clearly a MIDGET. Why would Timaya need to rape her?
As for the sweaty mechanic she is about to marry,...dem fit demselves.
The pikin wey dem go born tomorrow go sabi dat Im mama be Timaya rape victim
Shameless fools who never see tomorrow.
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Untainted007: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
FlySly05:

God bless your observant eyes and sense.
God bless you too bro
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Untainted007: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Panshow:

God bless you Bros
God bless you too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by Wendy13(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Two of them are goats
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by okitz4(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
I seriously pity d said man that will take her home as a wife
Re: Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) by mayorbillz(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2015
undecided [b][/b][i][/i]sheoroniyen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) / Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.