Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. (1268 Views)

Fani-kayode Mocks Buhari After US Government Declared IPOB Not Terrorist Organiz / For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. / Presidency Says “husband” Of Rescued Chibok Girl Is Her Brother, Not Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2015
I AM NOT A MUSLIM!, but i know what is right from wrong... A christian can be a terrorist...it depends on what you decide for yourself...Donald Trump has no right to say muslims should be banned from entering u.s, don't be surprise when he becomes elected,and he says Africans should be banned also..let's reason together..and stop the ignorant act of disrespecting muslims...

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by amunkita(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Yes they re not terrorist but Time bomb.

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2015
MYND44...this is an important thread
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2015
amunkita:
Yes they re not terrorist but Time bomb.
no they are not
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by daniska3yaro(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Hhmmm.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by HtwoOw: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2015
We can't think alike

When the time comes to ban africans , Africans will decide

But Trump is right , ever since a thousand plus years , Muslims have always been associated with terror , except we want to lie to ourselves

Then , you'll never know who is a potential threat or not , Every nation has the right to protect her citizens and if trump feels that way , so be it

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Maghan37: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2015
The last time I checked SouthAmericans are mostly Catholics but yet they have significantly an higher death rate due to murder than caused by terrorist so will it be right 4 me 2 call all xtians murderers beside any reasonable person knows hw unreasonable trump is.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by byteem: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
SHARRAAAPPP
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by tomakint: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Maghan37:
The last time I checked SouthAmericans are mostly Catholics but yet they have significantly an higher death rate due to murder than caused by terrorist so will it be right 4 me 2 call all xtians murderers beside any reasonable person knows hw unreasonable trump is.
You will never get it, Brazilians are not prone to such measurement of terrorism you are trying to paint above......the question is, why is it that about 85% of terrorists practised Islam and even prayed to your god, Allah like every other Muslims?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
tomakint:

You will never get it, Brazilians are not prone to such measurement of terrorism you are trying to paint above......the question is, why is it that about 85% of terrorists practised Islam and even prayed to your god, Allah like every other Muslims?
where did you get that information from...pls learn to talk with wisdom

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2015
HtwoOw:
We can't think alike

When the time comes to ban africans , Africans will decide

But Trump is right , ever since a thousand plus years , Muslims have always been associated with terror , except we want to lie to ourselves

Then , you'll never know who is a potential threat or not , Every nation has the right to protect her citizens and if trump feels that way , so be it
i see...till that time comes
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by tomakint: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2015
princealexndre:
where did you get that information from...pls learn to talk with wisdom
Are you trying to be smart by half with me or what undecided from ISIS down to our Boko Haram tell me which of the world's terrorists cells are widely known and the sect they belong. You need that wisdom more, stop sleeping it's day time already.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2015
tomakint:

Are you trying to be smart by half with me or what undecided from ISIS down to our Boko Haram tell me which of the world's terrorists cells are widely known and the sect they belong. You need that wisdom more, stop sleeping it's day time already.
see this is injustice that has to be justified....that information has no valid proof...boko haram are muslims that decide to leave the path of islam
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by tomakint: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2015
princealexndre:
see this is injustice that has to be justified....that information has no valid proof ...boko haram are muslims that decide to leave the path of islam
Humour me more, leave the path of Islam indeed while chanting 'Allahu Akbar' before slaughtering their victims.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2015
tomakint:

Humour me more, leave the path of Islam indeed while chanting 'Allahu Akbar' before slaughtering their victims.
i see...is that your own excuse for calling all of them terrorist
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Blackfire(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
@op when u as a person is been taught from a childhood that other people from other faith are 'kafri'(people who are worst of all sin) who even killing them is a service to allah.

When u are taught that in the last days if u can throw people of other faith(especially christains) of the bridge that link to paradise, u will be admitted in.

If u are taught never to take a christain or jew as friend, u can lie(al taqiya) to them to pull them down.

If after u studied the life of muhamed the tears, sorrows and blood he caused, and u are still told that he is the best of god creation.

Yes if u follow a religion that u cant question or criticised that attract death sentence, and if u dare try to leave,a fatwa of death is issued on your head. 'THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION' please u need to finish that whole verse to comprehend the horror before u.

When u mix al taqiya, kitman, law of abrogation(this will make u stay clear of islam,muhamed,allah), jihad, etc with a religion .

.....and many more.
Islam means to submit not peace.

Yes if u are a muslim and u are under this influences , u are a terrorist... Or a chaos about to happen.

Anyone can refute my claims, but if u go the insult way, sango and amadioha will fire u

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Maghan37: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
tomakint:

Supposing there are 3 thieves in a family of 20 is it right 2 call all d family memers thieves.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Maghan37:
Supposing there are 3 thieves in a family of 20 is it right 2 call all d family memers thieves.
exactly what people don't get
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Blackfire:
@op when u as a person is been taught from a childhood that other people from other faith are 'kafri'(people who are worst of all sin) who even killing them is a service to allah.

When u are taught that in the last days if u can throw people of other faith(especially christains) of the bridge that link to paradise, u will be admitted in.

If u are taught never to take a christain or jew as friend, u can lie(al taqiya) to them to pull them down.

If after u studied the life of muhamed the tears, sorrows and blood he caused, and u are still told that he is the best of god creation.

Yes if u follow a religion that u cant question or criticised that attract death sentence, and if u dare try to leave,a fatwa of death is issued on your head. 'THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION' please u need to finish that whole verse to comprehend the horror before u.

When u mix al taqiya, kitman, law of abrogation(this will make u stay clear of islam,muhamed,allah), jihad, etc with a religion .

.....and many more.
Islam means to submit not peace.

Yes if u are a muslim and u are under this influences , u are a terrorist... Or a chaos about to happen.

Anyone can refute my claims, but if u go the insult way, sango and amadioha will fire u
The fact is muslims should not be condemned....they are humans like you nd i...they deserve some respect....
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Mzdivacious(f): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2016
princealexndre:
I AM NOT A MUSLIM!, but i know what is right from wrong... A christian can be a terrorist...it depends on what you decide for yourself...Donald Trump has no right to say muslims should be banned from entering u.s, don't be surprise when he becomes elected,and he says Africans should be banned also..let's reason together..and stop the ignorant act of disrespecting muslims...
everyone knows donald cant win d electon.d fact that you r a billionaire doesnt mean u have sense
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Mzdivacious(f): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2016
tomakint:

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Blackfire(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2016
princealexndre:
The fact is muslims should not be condemned....they are humans like you nd i...they deserve some respect....

religion is a scam ... But u will be the greatest fo.ol if u know u are been scammed and u didn't scram.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Mzdivacious:
everyone knows donald cant win d electon.d fact that you r a billionaire doesnt mean u have sense
even dangote is wiser dan him

In his words and I quote

It's not wise to mix business with politics..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by hardywaltz(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Not all Muslims are terrorists but
All terrorists are Muslim

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2016
Maghan37:

i quite agree with u, but lets take 2 instances,
1. Mohamed who is the best of all creation , beheaded all the grown up male, sold there wives and kids or shared them among his al majiris.. Why? Because few men of that clan were alleged to ve plan to kill mohamed. The guy sat there and watched how there heads were decapitated. U can find the gory story in the hadiths, so if someone blames all Muslim for the sin of few.. Yes they learnt it from the al hassan of Islam.

2. Let me stop here.....

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Mzdivacious:
thanks for d little reasoning
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by princealexndre(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2016
hardywaltz:
Not all Muslims are terrorists but All terrorists are Muslim
not all terrorist are muslim
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Maghan37: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Blackfire:

i quite agree with u, but lets take 2 instances,
1. Mohamed who is the best of all creation , beheaded all the grown up male, sold there wives and kids or shared them among his al majiris.. Why? Because few men of that clan were alleged to ve plan to kill mohamed. The guy sat there and watched how there heads were decapitated. U can find the gory story in the hadiths, so if someone blames all Muslim for the sin of few.. Yes they learnt it from the al hassan of Islam.

2. Let me stop here.....
Well has usual pple always try 2 justify their misdeeds. The same prophet(S.A.W) had 2 be pushed. 2 2 the wall b4 even defending himself. Pls tell me which part of the hadith says so.
Re: Muslims Are Not Terrorist....donald Trump Is Wrong.. by Blackfire(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Maghan37:
Well has usual pple always try 2 justify their misdeeds. The same prophet(S.A.W) had 2 be pushed. 2 2 the wall b4 even defending himself. Pls tell me which part of the hadith says so.

i cannot understand what u just posted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Have No Right To Challenge Ishaku- Court Of Appeal, pdp Ishaku Wins Appeal / Niger-delta;n-delta Militancy Fuelled By Non-clean Up Of Ogoniland —buhari / Ben Bruce Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.