Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. (1620 Views)

Xenophobia - IPOB Are Retaliating In South Africa. / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Michael004: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
For those shouting ipob and their leader are not terrorists group. Read the meaning of terrorist and after reading this, just decide whether they are terrorists or not.

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
OK we have heard

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Michael004: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Danielmoore:
OK we have heard
Who cares if you heard or not. And who are the we?

4 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Nedfed(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
@Op, ur faaaaather.
Do you see us carrying weapons?
Be careful.

8 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Michael004: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nedfed:
@Op, ur faaaaather.
Be careful.

8 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Ikem11(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Afonja sef. U go die for Igbo man mata

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by abdallah9566(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op sank u tell d stupid ipods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Victornezzar: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdallah9566:
Op sank u tell d stupid ipods
dis fulani muslim is Thank you
Not sank you grin

3 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by abdallah9566(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

dis fulani muslim is Thank you
Not sank you grin
ode ibile yoruba nimi
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Victornezzar: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdallah9566:
ode ibile yoruba nimi
Is there any difference between fulani Muslims and yoruba Muslims
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by intruxive(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nedfed:
@Op, ur faaaaather.
Be careful.

Kitchen knifes, stones and sticks and bottles can be used as WEPONS
Eg. To injure a soldier in kanus case grin
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by abdallah9566(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

Is there any difference between fulani Muslims and yoruba Muslims
you're a fool to think that, i have a friend in my area who is igbo and a Muslim on top of dat ode buruku Biafra kawai

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Victornezzar: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdallah9566:
you're a fool to think that, i have a friend in my area who is igbo and a Muslim on top of dat ode buruku Biafra kawai
What are you saying
U must bow down to your masters
do as they say
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by geo4c: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
yimu... is that the dictionary ur mate is using
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by abdallah9566(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

What are you saying
U must bow down to your masters
do as they say

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by bkool7(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nedfed:
@Op, ur faaaaather. Do you see us carrying weapons? Be careful.

Even your reaction is meant to terrify the Op

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by attackgat: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Michael004:
For those shouting ipob and their leader are not terrorists group. Read the meaning of terrorist and after reading this, just decide whether they are terrorists or not.

Well you that bothered to write this, can you mention one act of violence by IPOB before this so called operation Python Dance?
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Nedfed(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
bkool7:

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Victornezzar: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=abdallah9566 post=60586134][/quote]
Yoruba moslem cheesy
All na joke oo
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Michael004: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
bkool7:

I dey tell you grin grin
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Michael004: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
attackgat:

Well you that bothered to write this, can you mention one act of violence by IPOB before this so called operation Python Dance?
Go and ask the dictionary that question. Thanks
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by abdallah9566(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yoruba moslem cheesy
All na joke oo
can't you see I've been laffin since grin
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Michael004: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
geo4c:
yimu... is that the dictionary ur mate is using
You can bring your own ipob dictionary to counter it. It is allowed grin
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Victornezzar: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdallah9566:
can't you see I've been laffin since grin
grin
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by daveson2020(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin op English language is really a threat to you. #afonja the unity begger, a slave that sees his chains as a beautiful jewelry grin
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Michael004: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
daveson2020:
grin grin grin op English language is really a threat to you. #afonja the unity begger, a slave that sees his chains as a beautiful jewelry grin
[/s] grin grin, I hope you are not coming out with your aba made ipob meaning of terrorist. It will destroy you my freedom begging pig urine licker grin
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by tsdarkside(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
intruxive:

Kitchen knifes, stones and sticks and bottles can be used as WEPONS
Eg. To injure a soldier in kanus case grin

they are strange...you need to explain to dem what a weapon is too...chaiii...we don suffer...

not only a ak47 is called a weapon..

this people are not serious..

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by Stanweezy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
OP u are very useless, I guess u dont know the meaning of what u searched...tell me IPOB is violent to who? So the right for actualisation of Biafra is now viloent...Ezi bida
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by willibounce1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nedfed:
@Op, ur faaaaather.
Be careful.

olodo...did you see anything like weapon in the definition given...when we say you ipod miscreants are daft you will be crying. Ipods are violent. A violent group that threatens other citizens with death, claiming they will burn down the zoo. Ipods are terrorists. plain and simple
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by obasivic: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
What about fulani herdsmen
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by monkytail(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
is this OP alright... is it that you don't understand the dictionary or the Aboki na Aboki dey worry u
Re: For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. by pentax(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
See as op get full bar for phone where I still dey look for where I go charge my phone

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom List Of Successful Councillorship Candidates For PDP / GEJ, IBB In Closed-door Meeting In Minna / "Father Of The NationĀ  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.