Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal (24193 Views)

Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Jaabioro(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Hence nairaland team have decided to banned my previous account from comment for doing nothing wrong. I hope it is very imperative for the chairman\CEO to create a channel to reach potential viewer and commentators ,on why or give a warning ticket here am I..I don't know why.anyway I have created another account to see myself through .keep banning ! back to the topic Dauki should open up..period.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
[size=15pt]

[s]Lmao I'm really enjoying this show.

All names must be mentioned including those who got bullet proof cars worth millions of Naira

We were made to believe DASUKI, IWEALA AND JONATHAN ATE THE MONEY RAWWWW!

Meanwhile, their spotless 'deaconess' Buhari dished hot pottage from the same pot of loot cooked by Dasuki.

Buubuuu is in soup! He and his cronies must vomit hot pottage

Truly, No APC Person can make heaven. All liars and Propaganda Congress.

[/size][/s]

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Acidosis(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Interesting.

That foolish FFK is certainly among the beneficiaries. All of them must vomit our Yam. angry

Yes and every other person who benefited from the money, directly or indirectly!
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by geesilver(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Santa dasuki

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by bjdon: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2015
In the Great Fela's voice

"They go hold meeting everywhere start to yab human being, animal talk don start again, dash them Armored car. Wettin concern animal with Armored car..'
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by mbulela: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2015
I like how Vanguard has been positioned to counter The Nation.
Season of lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by marykaydee: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2015
OnankpaBa:

really? by using the money meant for security for cars?

Thank you jare! I was too upset to reply that post. Inshort,i agree with pmb. Why should ex presidents be paid So much and given cars when the economy is crashing.what are they contributing?if not draining the economy dry and still ecpect to get paid...am tired of this country and their unrealistic one sided policies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by GIYAZZ(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Interesting grin
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by 9jatriot(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2015
If he is really towing this line, then he should be advised that it will implicate him further. Such vehicles are already embedded in a budgets, so if he using Arms funds to do what had already been budgeted, then he will have to explain what happened to the budgeted one, either way the excuse is lame.
Acidosis:
[size=15pt]

Lmao I'm really enjoying this show.

All names must be mentioned including those who got bullet proof cars worth millions of Naira

We were made to believe DASUKI, IWEALA AND JONATHAN ATE THE MONEY RAWWWW!

Meanwhile, their spotless 'deaconess' Buhari dished hot pottage from the same pot of loot cooked by Dasuki.

Buubuuu is in soup! He and his cronies must vomit hot pottage

Truly, No APC Person can make heaven. All liars and Propaganda Congress.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by austelright(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2015
The truth of the matter is that all over the world security votes are used for various reasons to bring about national peace and stability and Dasuki could not have done otherwise,” his aide said.
How can money meant for arms deal be diverted to consulting of oracles, campaign funds, buying of exotics cars and paying for thisday building and someone is saying its for security vote. I think its high we bring this cabala down for insulting Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Mboi: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2015
OnankpaBa:

who is displaying stupidity here? is it you calling your fellow nigeria stupid or your fellow nigeria telling you his mind?
You and your fellow Nigerians are very stupid for not seeing the deceit, propaganda and lies of APC. More confession from Dasuki will come and you will see APC and PDP benefited from the loot.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by emerged01(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
He is to name more beneficiaries, but pleaded not guilty to the counts of financial impropriety. How silly can newspapers get.

The papers are not silly. Study the game and u will see they are making more money.They may look silly but at the end it is to their profit. Dasuki said he acted on the instructions of the ex president. The whole thing would not have been revealed if the election was in favour of PDP. Dasuki will continue to plead not guilty because he acted on order,and he followed the order,thinking the ex president will still be there to cover up. Thank God they all got caught in the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by DONSMITH123(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2015
austelright:

How can money meant for arms deal be diverted to consulting of oracles, campaign funds, buying of exotics cars and paying for thisday building and someone is saying its for security vote. I think its high we bring this cabala down for insulting Nigerians.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by macaranta(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki is not a professional corrupt official..grin he should stop snitching joor gringrin

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Mboi:

You and your fellow Nigerians are very stupid for not seeing the deceit, propaganda and lies of APC. More confession from Dasuki will come and you will see APC and PDP are benefited from the loot.

and the same APC is ruling you.

gerrahere

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by marykaydee: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2015
kITATITA:
The blackmail will not sail. Former Heads of State are entitled to protection and there's nothing wrong with bullet proof SUV for them. Obasanjo as President bought SUV for late Murtala's wife. It's different from funding political parties and cronies.

Not from funds meant for buying arms. And its not the NSA's job to buy cars and pay people
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by logica(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2015
I hope they won't give the man tea to drink.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Engineer123:
grin season film by Dasuki. Season 1 was out. Season two will be ready early next year with famous actors. Watch out.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by porka: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2015
Super1Star:
According to the constitution of the Federal Republic, the FG is meant to provide cars befitting a president to all ex-head of states every 3/4years.

If this is the case, no crime was committed.

Quote the section(s) of the constitution for all to see.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by WILL888(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2015
I haven't seen any government useless as uncle Jonathan regime.Now I truly understand why they called him clueless man of the century.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by 989900: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2015
The officer explained that of all the former presidents, one of them who has been very vociferous demanded two of the SUVs from the ONSA, who grudgingly obliged him.

#OBJ

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2015
OnankpaBa:

really? by using the money meant for security for cars?
U dey wonder y him remain poor? Na obasanjo be him worry.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2015
emerged01:

The papers are not silly. Study the game and u will see they are making more money.They may look silly but at the end it is to their profit. Dasuki said he acted on the instructions of the ex president. The whole thing would not have been revealed if the election was in favour of PDP. Dasuki will continue to plead not guilty because he acted on order,and he followed the order,thinking the ex president will still be there to cover up. Thank God they all got caught in the game.
He was making his own money. If u see that guy house.. Omo!
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
grt
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by CioAngels(f): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2015
I sincerely hope that dasuki is well protected from evildoers. Efcc, dasuki must not be killed under your watch or any other watch/place to avoid his confession. My pmb, over to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2015
He should have mentioned their names rather than making threat.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by emerged01(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2015
kosplateau:

He was making his own money. If u see that guy house.. Omo!

I know him personally. Though he is a very cool,humble and very nice.we have talked face to face on many occasions. I don't know how all these happened to him. I still give him my respect for cooperating with EFCC.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Vickkygirl(f): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Oga seun hope u're not among dasuki's arms deal
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2015
emerged01:

I know him personally. Though he is a very cool,humble and very nice.we have talked face to face on many occasions. I don't know how all these happened to him. I still give him my respect for cooperating with EFCC.
Nice ke!Na lie you talk.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by mobaking: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Mboi:

Fraud!!! APC Scam! You people didn't know it will get to this level. Get it straight to your head, Buhari was given $300000 for replacement of his vehicles from the money meant for arms purchase making it one of the reasons why the arms were not purchased. The same reasons Dokpesi and others were docked. Nigeria's problem is ignorance and stupidity as you just displayed.
So buhari ordered Dasuki to use arms money for cars,continue to dig Jona grave.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by bayinq25(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Holatunde007:
Am scared I collected 100 naira recharge card from dasuki

Btw check my signature
grin
Holatunde007:
Am scared I collected 100 naira recharge card from dasuki

Btw check my signature
Ah!please send the airtime back to his phone so SMS will be received when he's in the court room!please write in the SMS,wrong number!
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by kayroy5(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2015
U need to name them on time, cos u need companions like Jonathan and co. to join u in that cell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Super Falcons Qualify For AWCON Finals / Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.