Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal (24195 Views)

Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by billyG(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
If u giv former head of states vehicles is it official,is it 4 campaign or is it 2 enhance their security,did they force u 2 giv them ,did jonathan approve it.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by callmenow: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
He is to name more beneficiaries, but pleaded not guilty to the counts of financial impropriety. How silly can newspapers get.

I also wonder about the quality of the newspaper reporters in Nigeria. We know that Dasuki has never volunteered any information for now, since his lawyer has affirmed such. Yet 'people close to Dasuki' keep mentioning names. Keeping alluding to names. Inconclusive journalism. Vanguard is becoming Sahara reporters. Make up a story. Wait for denial from the victim of the story. If it is not denied, it is exclusive. Breaking News! Most Nigerians are confused by the plethora of unverified conflicting 'news' out there. Have we forgotten the billions of dollars in money in akpabio's strong room. Or the billions of dollars money they found in diezani's house in London. They all turned out to be overlooked libels. It is always in dollars, and billions of it.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Onlymewakacum(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
"The officer explained that of all the former presidents, one of them who has been very vociferous demanded two of the SUVs from the ONSA, who grudgingly obliged him."
. Baba Iyabo comes to mind strongly... these people are all f**kin thieves. God punish them all!!
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Super1Star:
According to the constitution of the Federal Republic, the FG is meant to provide cars befitting a president to all ex-head of states every 3/4years.

If this is the case, no crime was committed.
Ekpa, the monies were meant for weapons procurement not for car purchase, where a need arises for such cars to be bought, provisions will be made in the budget. Ever heard of financial misappropriation?
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by callmenow: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2015
mbulela:
I like how Vanguard has been positioned to counter The Nation.
Season of lies and propaganda.

The nation and the vanguard are just gossip rags. Read at your peril. They are both competing with Sahara reporters and Linda ikeji to see who will get to the bottom of the gutter first.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by callmenow: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Onlymewakacum:
"The officer explained that of all the former presidents, one of them who has been very vociferous demanded two of the SUVs from the ONSA, who grudgingly obliged him."
. Baba Iyabo comes to mind strongly... these people are all f**kin thieves. God punish them all!!

You are reacting to what vanguard made up as fact. The information did not come from the famous Dasuki. It was from the figment of the vanguard reporters imagination.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by saint047(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2015
This life.
Mourinho doesn't only wait to shake his fellow managers now,he actually waits to get a hug.
May God not disgrace us publicly.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Uwaomapaul(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2015
This can never happen in my Country shit! shocked grin tongue sad
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Onlymewakacum(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2015
callmenow:

You are reacting to what vanguard made up as fact. The information did not come from the famous Dasuki. It was from the figment of the vanguard reporters imagination.

Well sir, time will tell. If the it happens to be true and Dasuki spills the beans then...
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by kayroy5(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2015
Please don't forget Jonathan.

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by ilo04(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Jonathan dp for don high now embarassed
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by callmenow: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2015
macaranta:
Dasuki is not a professional corrupt official..grin he should stop snitching joor gringrin

Dasuki is not snitching. He has not responded to efcc or the vile gossip papers. The master of propaganda, lai mohammed had been feeding the gossip or yellow press with tittle tattle, which is packaged for Nigeria masses. Please leave prince Dasuki out of the shenanigans. APC are still electioneering. The gossip papers have fallen line, hook and sinker for the distortion of the facts by APC and buhari's press people. We will soon see that Buhari is a nonentity with no clothes.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by callmenow: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Well sir, time will tell. If the it happens to be true and Dasuki spills the beans then...

Until then ... But always read between the lines.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by mart2k(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:
As details of huge funds disbursed by the Office of the National Security Adviser under Col. Sambo Dasuki continue to surface, indications emerged last night that the embattled security czar is set to expose more top Nigerian leaders who benefited from the funds.

A source close to the former NSA, who was docked yesterday, told Vanguard that Dasuki who was arraigned yesterday alongside others on a fresh 19-count charge was ready to speak up on how the funds earmarked for his office was disbursed with details of top serving and retired Nigerian leaders who benefitted immensely from the money, which is now a subject of litigation.

Meanwhile, former Minister of State, Finance, Bashir Yuguda ,former governor of Sokoto State, Attahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa, former Director of Finance in the Office of the NSA, Mr. Salisu, Sagir Attahiru and a company the EFCC insisted was used to divert huge sums of money from the office of the NSA prior to the 2015 general elections, Dahaltu Investment Limited will be arraigned today even as Chairman Emeritus of Daar Communications was admitted to bail yesterday.

Dasuki to expose more

According to the source close to the former NSA, it had become necessary for Dasuki to expose the first in the series of the top beneficiaries, which include former heads of state and presidents, who were bought bullet-proof Sports Utility Vehicles by the ONSA with funds approved by former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Although Dasuki is keeping the names of the beneficiaries of the car gifts to himself, the source told Vanguard that he was ready to spill the beans at the appropriate time, saying that the list will shock Nigerians.

According to the Dasuki aide, all the former presidents and heads of state got one exotic car from the embattled NSA and did not find out the source of the funding. The officer explained that of all the former presidents, one of them who has been very vociferous demanded two of the SUVs from the ONSA, who grudgingly obliged him.

The former head of state, it was gathered, had explained to Dasuki that he needed one of the vehicles to be kept for him in Abuja and another to be stationed in Lagos to ease his movement to the two main Nigerian cities. The officer however refused to give the cost of the exotic cars bought for the former heads of state and president, saying that the details could be obtained from the ONSA.

“What is coming will shock Nigerians and many of them will get to know if indeed Dasuki used the money to enrich himself as being bandied in many quarters. As a law-abiding NSA, he had to carry out the instructions handed over to him by the Presidency and nothing more,” the aide said.

“It is also instructive to note that those who are now blaming Dasuki for carrying out his assigned duties and calling for his head actually benefitted immensely from the security vote, which was domiciled in his office. The truth of the matter is that all over the world security votes are used for various reasons to bring about national peace and stability and Dasuki could not have done otherwise,” his aide said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/arms-probe-dasuki-set-to-name-more-beneficiaries/
Dasuki should go and die, it is not a new thing to buy car for fmr heads of state and President. It is a different thing entirely had it been they were given money. I bliv nobody is gonna raise an eye brow on dis one. D next thing is for them to return d suv's
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by mart2k(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Super1Star:
According to the constitution of the Federal Republic, the FG is meant to provide cars befitting a president to all ex-head of states every 3/4years.

daz exactly what I said
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by callmenow: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Omotolu:
it's changed from witch-hunting to spill the beans/confessions.

It is still witch hunting. No beans has been spilt by Dasuki. Please read the article before concluding. The article said a reliable source close to your hero Dasuki. Which means lai Mohammed and APC propaganda maestros. The likes of omojuwa, etc. It is not right that people fabricate stories and pretend that it is fact, then gullible Nigerians exclaim about the injustice.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Xtopherprince(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Pls ooo, am I the only one that has not received my own share of the Dasuki loot. Abeg if una don collect una own make una lemme know make I know where to go.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by owumzy(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Super1Star:

Through the office of the NSA
Let's not encourage this senseless looting going forward please
And this example I'm sure will server as deterrent
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by emerged01(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Love Machine:
Nice ke!Na lie you talk.

He is very nice. Those who worked with him when he was director of minting and printing can testify.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2015
mm
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Mboi: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
mobaking:
So buhari ordered Dasuki to use arms money for cars,continue to dig Jona grave.
Olodo! Read the topic first b4 u comment.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by Mboi: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
mart2k:
Dasuki should go and die, it is not a new thing to buy car for fmr heads of state and President. It is a different thing entirely had it been they were given money. I bliv nobody is gonna raise an eye brow on dis one. D next thing is for them to return d suv's
Ewu akpukpa nti like you. You see how blocked your Brains are. Anybody who accepted a share from stolen money whether in cash or otherwise is part of the game. U'll also be interrogated by the authorities so your Presidiot is involved in the scandal. D game never start....
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by mart2k(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mboi:

Ewu akpukpa nti like you. You see how blocked your Brains are. Anybody who accepted a share from stolen money whether in cash or otherwise is part of the game. U'll also be interrogated by the authorities so your Presidiot is involved in the scandal. D game never start....
I did not say that they ar not part of d game rather wat I said is dat there is an existing provision for d welfare of fmr heads of state n presidents which include new car every 4-5 years. And I said if truly there was a gift frm d office of NSA to each one of them, then they wil v to return it. Have I said anything wrong?
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by commentus: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry You the modafu(ker that banned my other handle awoofawo you dey crazy bigger time/ban this too if you like you. I am repentance Yoruba Advocate and Defender!!! I don't apology for being one!!! the onky I don't do is casting apparition on whole tribe because of some stupid fool online. continue to bias and one side moderating so o gbo!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Dey wait you o1 You go ban tifr today!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by commentus: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
seaching for yeye mod there!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry in Nairaland Ota farm!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by davidodesanmi: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by BABANGBALI: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
seun,lalastilala,mukina2 and other moderators i hope una no follow chop this hot pepper?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by gbishman: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
This are cries of a foolish man, the question remains were the purchase of the vehicles the reason for which the money was allotted to him. So for me the purchase and car gifts given to the said top Nigerians is inconsequential.
This is amounts to indiscipline and flagrant abuse of power
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by OnankpaBa(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
kosplateau:

U dey wonder y him remain poor? Na obasanjo be him worry.

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by DEGREE2466(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
macaranta:
Dasuki is not a professional corrupt official..grin he should stop snitching joor gringrin

Dude, I signed up to your blog but when I tried applying as an instructor, I could not.

See screenshot below

Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by macaranta(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Dude, I signed up to your blog but when I tried applying as an instructor, I could not.

See screenshot below

That's how the site is designed to function,when you click submit the form goes off.If you're uniquegee your instructor application came through and it's been approved.
Re: Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal by DEGREE2466(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2015
macaranta:

That's how the site is designed to function,when you click submit the form goes off.If you're uniquegee your instructor application came through and it's been approved.

OK but I am yet to receive notification on that via my mail.

Let me check back on your blog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / Calling A Nationwide Protest: Is Nigeria Mature For It? / Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.