Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Burutai, I Hope You Got The Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burutai, I Hope You Got The Message (757 Views)

Politicians And Military Officers Are Secretly Planning A Coup- Burutai / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burutai, I Hope You Got The Message by hinwazaka: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Mr Burutai, how are you. I hope you are not still down with COWARD pox. How was your Saturday. I heard it was indeed a blast. I hope you have now realised that noone is out of reach. I hope you can now see, how easy it is to dispatch you to the next life. I heard you were so afraid, you peed in your pants. I hope, now, you will hands off the Bayelsa election and other subsequent ones, especially Edo. Your plans for that one, have already been exposed.
Mr Buratai, just know this, if they truly wanted to get you, they would have done it, when you were with Madam Philomena or Hajia Laraba on Friday, not when you were moving with a convoy on Saturday. Mr Burutai a word is enough for the wise.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-buratai-escapes-assassination-attempt-in-kaduna-as-soldiers-shiites-clash/
Re: Burutai, I Hope You Got The Message by roskojo: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
By now buratai should know what Nigerians are facing with security challenges.
Re: Burutai, I Hope You Got The Message by gigabyte13: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
As for you and your likes, Buratai and his boys will apply minimum force on you. So u have nothing to worry about.

hinwazaka:
Mr Burutai, how are you. I hope you are not still down with COWARD pox. How was your Saturday. I heard it was indeed a blast. I hope you have now realised that noone is out of reach. I hope you can now see, how easy it is to dispatch you to the next life. I heard you were so afraid, you peed in your pants. I hope, now, you will hands off the Bayelsa election and other subsequent ones, especially Edo. Your plans for that one, have already been exposed.
Mr Buratai, just know this, if they truly wanted to get you, they would have done it, when you were with Madam Philomena or Hajia Laraba on Friday, not when you were moving with a convoy on Saturday. Mr Burutai a word is enough for the wise.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-buratai-escapes-assassination-attempt-in-kaduna-as-soldiers-shiites-clash/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Reporter Win UN Gold Prize Medal 4 Report On Lagos Coastal Erosion(pics / Fayose Gives Awedele Road, Ado Ekiti, New Look / What A Time To Be Alive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.