Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court (32982 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by Ahmeduana(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
FFK should just shut up his mouth! He should not worry his own case is coming up soon if he aint careful... if the ex nimasa boss had not resisted arrest and complied with them, they wouldnt ve embarassed and bundled him the way they did..
YOUR CASE IS LIKE PROVERBIAL BLACKSMITH, THAT BECAUSE HE HOLDS AND HAMMER, EVERYTHING HE SEES MUST BE HIT, BUT REMEMBER, IS NOT EVERY SNAKE THAT IS CONSUMEMABLE!
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by clemzo101(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
FFK should just shut up his mouth! He should not worry his own case is coming up soon if he aint careful... if the ex nimasa boss had not resisted arrest and complied with them, they wouldnt ve embarassed and bundled him the way they did..
are u high? Wots dere to comply? Court grants someone bail and u are here writing poo filled with sentiment. Where den is this thing called "rule of law?" Dat treatment is unfair
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by monex(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
FFK should just shut up his mouth! His own case will soon come up if he aint careful... if the ex nimasa boss had not resisted arrest and complied with them, they wouldnt ve embarassed and bundled him the way they did..

he was granted bail. well he still should not resist arrest though.

modified:

i understand there is a possibility that he was re-arrested on fresh charges.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by tohchee96(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
honestly ! when the guy was yelling "I'm not going Anywhere ".
I was getting ready for him to stand up to the Mobile police men ...
but hell no !!!
he was folded Into the bus like hot akara into soft bread
#lolz
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
FFK should just shut up his mouth! His own case will soon come up if he aint careful... if the ex nimasa boss had not resisted arrest and complied with them, they wouldnt ve embarassed and bundled him the way they did..

You are a BIG FOOL angry angry.......how and why should you keep mute for what is wrong?
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
emorse:

All we have been told is that he was granted bail. No media house has reported what the bail conditions are so we can't be sure that he has fulfilled them. Also, the use of mild force is totally legal anywhere in the world.
@bolded, maybe Nigeria has a different definition from mild force. I believe you watched the clip and read the story, how mild was the force applied?
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by andyanders: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:

Exactly. FFK who is equally a suspect for the embezzlement during his tenure is here talking? In fact, I think it is time to set an example by either giving every fraudulent government official convicted for fraud, a death sentence or life imprisonment so that people like FFK will shut up when issues like this comes up.

An individual will steal and be sharing the nations money like he is distributing sweet to children.

Why on earth must the judiciary grant Dokpesi bail for an offence like this. He should be held without bail as there has been an established evidence that he did collect such an amount.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by stpat1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Most of the comments above show that we Nigerians nay Africans have lost all sense of what makes us humans, we'd rather take up animal like orientation.
No matter the offense of a suspect, he is presumed innocent before the law till the law states otherwise. Even when proven guilty, we still have to respect human dignity.
Even the whites don't treat hardline terrorists and criminals the way we treat suspects,,, yet many would come on here and hail and jeer at this animalistic behavior. That's why we're always inferior to the whites, because our orientation is basically flawed and alien.

www.nairaland.com/2802986/happening-now-kwara-poly-students#41022687

Mods in the education sector, take a look at this. It's happening right now, looting and destruction of properties by kwarapoly students

your comment shows that you really don't know much on how cases of resisting arrest are handled abroad. If this happened in the US be would have been slammed to the ground to effect the arrest considering how he vigourosly resisting.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by fuke(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
viviangist3:
I Like This man grin grin grin

Check the Full Summary + Video here http://www.viviangist.com/femi-kayode-not-happy-on-the-treatment-given-to-ex-nimasa-dg-after-court-yesterday

This FFK was alive when his boss boys
dragged former IG Balogun like a babys motor car,

He said nothing.

There is not much to like in FFK.

A man without integrity has lost everything.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by loopman: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
FFK, when they come to arrest you, you should refuse to go with them and see how you will be bundle into the van
Nonsense.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Our police have done nothing wrong in all I saw on that video. In fact, we need more of these actions from the police to all the Dasukis, Bafawaras, Dokpesis etc. If that Ex NIMASA boss have nothing to hide why was he resisting questioning/re-arrest?
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by rumomonga(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Most of the comments above show that we Nigerians nay Africans have lost all sense of what makes us humans, we'd rather take up animal like orientation.
No matter the offense of a suspect, he is presumed innocent before the law till the law states otherwise. Even when proven guilty, we still have to respect human dignity.
Even the whites don't treat hardline terrorists and criminals the way we treat suspects,,, yet many would come on here and hail and jeer at this animalistic behavior. That's why we're always inferior to the whites, because our orientation is basically flawed and alien.

Mods in the education sector, take a look at this. It's happening right now, looting and destruction of properties by kwarapoly students

Can you just hush already! Before you talk get Ur facts intact.

Are these Africans too? You r the inferior person here

Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by andyanders: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Listen, in developed countries like America, a suspect can be re-arrested immediately he/she steps out from the court room if there is a superseding indicted or warrant of arrest on him.

They have the right to re-arrest him.Though they applied force on him, but the guy was saying 'that he was going NOWHERE. He should not have used such words and that was why a force was applied.

So do not tell me that the Law enforcement officers has no right to APPLY force on the suspect.A law enforcement officer has the legal right to use force if a suspect starts getting violent.

I do not know where you have been or the so called civilized countries you have been which I doubt if you have been to,that will give you that courage to make the above statement.I have been to most developed countries and have seen things myself.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by eposho: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ffk, ori e buru lorun e, outrage by who?
Abeg continue sniffing and leave us sane pple alone
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by 4nobody4every1: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Mumu olodo, is stealing public funds democratic?

TANOIDS REACTION AFTER WATCHING THAT VIDEO..
sonOfLucifer, you are a big clown....buhahahahahahah D grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by nworanco(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:

U are a shame to urn generation and urn immidiate family, Why wouldn't him resist that kidnap, He was granted bail by the courts efcc took him to and yet they kidnapped him immidiately stepped out off the court premises. What a law abiding security agency? They want law to take it course on criminal/corrupt people yet they couldn't abide by law orders.

They must be crazy, is it how to fight corruption in this country? Buhari promised to fight corruption according to rule of law, now why disrespect to our constitution ?
Don't ever speak out of stomach but through ur brains.

Think before u talk kid.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by nworanco(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:

U are a shame to ur generation and ur immidiate family, Why wouldn't him resist that kidnap, He was granted bail by the courts efcc took him to and yet they kidnapped him immidiately he stepped out off the court premises. What a law abiding security agency? They want law to take it course on criminal/corrupt people yet they couldn't abide by the rule of law.

They must be crazy, is it how to fight corruption in this country? Buhari promised to fight corruption according to rule of law, now why disrespect to our constitution ?

Don't ever speak out of ur stomach but through ur brains.

For 20 good years USA secret agencies continue trailing Corrupt FIFA officials till 2015 when they were being apprehended and taken to court after many evidence had been gathered, and no one were harrassed or beaten by any of the agencies.

Think before u talk kid.
Fight corruption with respect to all parties.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by soke29(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
sapiosexual1:

What If the suspect is resisting arrest, what does the law says to that
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by nworanco(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
andyanders:

Listen, in developed countries like America, a suspect can be re-arrested immediately he/she steps out from the court room if there is a superseding indicted or warrant of arrest on him.

They have the right to re-arrest him.Though they applied force on him, but the guy was saying 'that he was going NOWHERE. He should not have used such words and that was why a force was applied.

So do not tell me that the Law enforcement officers has no right to APPLY force on the suspect.A law enforcement officer has the legal right to use force if a suspect starts getting violent.

I do not know where you have been or the so called civilized countries you have been which I doubt if you have been to that will give you that courage to make the above statement.I have been to most developed countries and have seen things myself.
wrong assertion.
But, is there anus superseding indictment on him currently ?
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by nworanco(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
andyanders:

I do not know where you have been or the so called civilized countries you have been which I doubt if you have been to that will give you that courage to make the above statement.I have been to most developed countries and have seen things myself.
wrong assertion.
But, is there any superseding indictment on him currently ?
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by nworanco(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
soke29:

What If the suspect is resisting arrest, what does the law says to that
since being granted bail by the court, did security agents has the constitutional powers to arrest him?
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by andyanders: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
nworanco:

wrong assertion.
But, is there any superseding indictment on him currently ?

Yes, there was a superseding indictment. He should have obeyed the officers first.He was totally wrong by getting confrontational with the officers.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by amaechi1: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
I am not surprise this is coming from FFK. He should thank his star that his case was somewhat settled before this time otherwise he would have been cooling off in EFCC by now. Who knows if the heat his coming very close to him than expected.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by chekasforchekas: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Show me that one person on niaraland that will get power today and not steal.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by Charly68: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Outrage ke,Nigerians won't fight for criminals in high places ...they have subjected themselves to public shame & ridicule through their brazen betrayal of public trust.. Let them fight for themselves
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by merry02(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eziachi:
I had witnessed a lady burnt alive at Onitsha main market in 1989 for stealing a roll of female bra. Yes, a bra! Something I will never forget. Crime in Onitsha was so bad that Onitsha residents formed their own security force through the market association and took the fight to the criminals head on. Within 2 years Onitsha was so peaceful again because either criminals are dead or had relocated to other states. It was called operation "BOYS OH YEAH"

Compared that burnt lady's offense to what this guy was accused of stealing from your yet unborn grand children?
There is no comparison. The level of impunity in Nigeria is so bad and deep that it cannot be addressed with a human right gloves. Human rights are for humans. These men and women are not humans but monsters. Every aggressive cancer requires an aggressive treatment to stand any chance of remission.

Can you just imagine an ordinary robbers trying to resist a lawful arrest with a lawful warrant, what the police would have done with him and in this case, no one hit him, they nicely asked him to go with them after showing him the warrant but in a typical Nigerian big manism he said, " am not going anywhere".
They had no choice than to use minimal force to effects his arrest when he totally refused to be arrested.

These criminals steal enough to afford themselves fancy lawyers who use their stolen booty to buy themselves bail no matter the cost, buy themselves an indefinite trial time and in the end, buy themselves freedom. Things are changing and may it continues until thieves realize that there is a sheriff in town who is allergic to stealing.
Support this crusade and forget your politics of APC or PDP, or your personal dislike for Buhari. These rogues are your rightful enemies.
u just referred to 1989 in 2015
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by agabusta: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Bros if u resist the directives of law enforcement in those called civilised countries, u'll be tackled to the ground and handcuffed, and taken forcefully.

Fine, the court has granted him bail. But has he submitted the conditions to law enforcement officers? Or does he think he can just walk away free immediately the court pronounced bail? He still has to be in custody until he meets the bail conditions.

And as such, he has no right to resist going with the officers. Even if it is the US, he'll be handcuffed & bundled. He is even lucky he was not handcuffed be the police.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by Itaarh(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
veraiyke:
No worry police go come your house and forcefully drag you into their van then you will undertsand

Bro do u have to resist arrest? He has resist arrest so he must be treated that way! Pls have no pity for this people pls let's join hand to kill corruption before corruption kill us!.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by banio: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
APC trying hard to silence opposition and democracy.
If we fail to speak up, very soon it will be our turn
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by bashydemy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
merry02:
Some APC/Buharist apologist ll not see anything bad in this undemocratic treatment. Till ll tell
There is nothing bad in what the Police men did, You can be discharge and acquinted for a case now and rearrest for another offense immediately you walk out of the court premises... Wait for press release on why he was re-arrest..
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by Endi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrKong:
i must say, I quite enjoyed the way ex NIMASA boss was whisked away and his theatrics..."i will not go anywhere!...I am not going anywhere!" And the way that mobile police held him by his trouser, the man was practically limping on a toe cheesy

When I thought the action has finished, the ex boss showed admirable resilience,for someone who's suppose to be on the next flight for a very serious hailment, by blocking the door with both his hands and leg...if not for the timely intervention of that our mobile police hero who seemed to be expertise in grab and drag, the man would probably have taken to his heels at the slightest of opportunities. cheesy

And to that basket mouth of a man, it's not against the law to be rearrested or brought in for questioning over fresh allegations even after bail

Its not hailment. Its 'ailment'.
Re: Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court by MrKong: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Endi:

Its not hailment. Its 'ailment'.
Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Visit The Family Of Slain LASTMA Officer / Akeredolu, Melaye React To Call To Legalise Marijuana / Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.