Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) (56894 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by onthehill: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shared a photo of herself with Ooni of Ife at his Palace, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

"Ever met a jovial king? Well this picture says it all I have never laughed this hard in a long time…Thank you soo much for the warm reception his Imperial majesty Ooni Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi ojaja (11) @ooniadimulaife God bless your existence Kabiesi"

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClPOTy6shEi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Previous thread: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn https://www.nairaland.com/7409756/nkechi-blessing-ooni-ife-patiently

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Did he propose?

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
The guard's face says it all. Yeye undecided

This baby whale always looks like a transgender to me. Maybe I'm the only one noticing this.

180 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2022
This one went to hawk herself to the Hornny of Ife, but she's not aware that the King does not eat rotten meat.

Long my you reign, Kabiesi.

245 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Hope say the King no wan propose to this one again o?
Abi na she go try her luck?

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by densiks: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Has the revered stool been turned to an orgy system?

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked

Nice one.

I am warming up too. Who knows I might find favor in the sight of the king. It's my duty to grace his bed graciously and make the king feel as a king he is.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2022
10th wife loading......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2022
The guard’s facial expression tho grin

You women should calm down, the king’s gbola go reach y’all.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by MightyHand(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Blessing to All Sex starved men

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Before this king die na 2000 wives he Dey target

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by adeniyi65(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2022
No be she talk the other time say she go like to be king's wife?
Aunty just try her lock.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Juniorpope123: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2022
This girl really want to be OLORI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by jeromestarks: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Another wife loading.

Women can do anything to get a good d!ck for their pvssy but they will pretend they don't like it.

No wonder many of them end up choosing wrong guys over good guys and becoming single mothers deserve n the end.

Nice one from Nkechi.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Omooba77: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
onthehill:
Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shared a photo of herself with Ooni of Ife at his Palace, IGBERETV reports.

Previous thread: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn https://www.nairaland.com/7409756/nkechi-blessing-ooni-ife-patiently

The 8th loading.........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by pol23: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
So many questions going through my mind now.
Lots of those question to myself.
Few others to the society’s
I asked “why am I looking at that lady with so much disdain and reproach, “wetin she do me”… I couldn’t find an answer.
I asked myself “Am I more holy than her”… I couldn’t have a answer .
I also asked myself “ will I consider doing what she does if I’m a lady , at least she’s making a living out of being like that, living itself is a full time job”…I answer myself probably .
Why do the society turn nonsense to a norm that makes some of us loose out self respect in order to make a living.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
grin Incoming

Atiku is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by iwaeda: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
onthehill:

Oba ma geese le yi, welcome to the Palace, see Onirisa. angry grin grin grin angry angry angry shocked shocked cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by nanaoyiza9: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Good luck to all of them

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Moh247: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked

Hustle ooo

Lion sleep, goat go wake am say breakfast time

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Profayo: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Shameful king

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by damble: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2022
This girl really want to be OLORI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by fredoooooo: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2022
Kabiyesi not this one abeg . grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by nextBIGthing: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2022
I think she studied sales and marketing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by obedience4(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nice one.

I am warming up too. Who knows I might find favor in the sight of the king. It's my duty to grace his bed graciously and make the king feel as a king as he's.

Na you they bash Regina just now,
You will find favour in king Charles bed not the oni

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2022
She is looking for a rich hubby so bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by Sweetvie: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Lmao grin
Comment here are so funny cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) by BOGENT: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Bb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) / Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.