Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (39719 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by millionboi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
i must b a pastor
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time pot from end time Pastor....
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time Pastor with End time Haircut
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Hundreddegrees(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Som kind churches sef....smh
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by deavicky(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why are ppl like this? Someone asked a question instead of giving him ans, u ppl are busy saying something else.
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Caleb5: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
chimkaire:
I knew it was gonna have Benin undertone to it grin grin
Was expecting location to be Benin, lo and behold....I got more than I bargained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I kid I kid I kid grin
Love you my Benin peeps smiley
.....! Lolz, funny u! .....
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by AJaylee(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
When everyone is turnin into. Pastor nd earnin a livin, wat do u expect.
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by dhebo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
abeg I no fit laff grin
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Who removed my pot from fire??

Na me remove am, the yam porridge don don

Naim I comot am from fire

I de hungry Pastor, nor vex

Bring that pot of yam over here for inspection, don't you know that stealing is corruption??

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by alrahmanonline(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
tobimillar:
I hate those end guys that say end time to every post, it's not just annoying but it's boring... but I must admit, this one na end time church
lwkmd
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Temysteve(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
hakeem4:
Who remove my pot from fire grin grin grin grin

Abeg God didn't call this one Joor , he just flashed him
No be even flash but call me back...

2 Likes

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by BlessAdeik(f): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
[b][/b][color=#550000][/color] Haha hahaha haha aigo!! I laugh in Korea! which pot, where d fire!?
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by nonjebose(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
You dey ask me. Na who I go ask. Tge matter wey you dey see so................................... Credit my account and get the answer sir
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Maximus85(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
See hunger.
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
tobimillar:
I hate those end guys that say end time to every post, it's not just annoying but it's boring... but I must admit, this one na end time church
End time comment
Lol
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by AJOT99(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
I am not used to d usage of these words.......... . but sincerely this man is an.. ....... .. ............. ....

end time pastor!
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Alezy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
lwkmdh....I don laugh tire.
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Alezy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:

2 Likes

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by bejeria101(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Alezy:
Abuja here we are nt spare,prog with themes 1. Lets go to your village. Why? Wetin dey happen there 2. I must drive my car. U dnt knw where dealership dey,na wa o 3. The famous uncle wetin i do you hehehe God don suffer for our hand
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:

lol, that remind me when i was in 100 level in university, i dey cook concotion infront of my hostel,i enter make i go carry salt, b4 i return, my pot of rice became illussion, i begging shout, who carry my pot here

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by JoshEdo1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eddy2cute:
Hehehehehe lol abeg God did not call this guy. Na text message him receive
Hahahahaha

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by WhatOnEarth: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
tobimillar:

This one ña end time cooking ooo
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by WhatOnEarth: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Emmydot90(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ó tí jì nó
Na I'm I come comot am make it for no burn
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by alexzula(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
He was neither called nor flashed by God... Strictly on his own.
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by joeboy4reel(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
millionboi:
i must b a pastor
officer relax
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by calabardick(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
That man on the picture is a bonafide candidate of deliverance.

which pot is he looking for? abi the port in his family shrine?

and you will see some educated people going there, looking for who remove their pot.

no be only pot, na caldron

fvck satan
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by gbodimowo(m): 2:36am On Dec 16, 2015
pyyxxaro:

and make e for no burn

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Who remove your pot from fire??...
Please wait,lemme ask ifa grin
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by DipoDee: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2015
Shioor!
It's this kind of self employed pastor that will impregnate choir mistress and use anointing oil to abort undecided

Mtcheeew, pot kor, fry pan ni.
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by pyyxxaro: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
lol, that remind me when i was in 100 level in university, i dey cook concotion infront of my hostel,i enter make i go carry salt, b4 i return, my pot of rice became illussion, i begging shout, who carry my pot here

grin hostel life is sometin else
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Isong007(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Hahahahaha...! Abeg who remove pastor pot frm fire,hunger go kill'am oooo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.