Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Seun Should Also Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Should Also Do This (494 Views)

Biafran;seun Should Be Dragged To The International Court Of Justice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Should Also Do This by ekwurekwu(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think in supporting the rule 9, Seun should also ban promotion of Boko Haram and its activities? The more the sect is given media attention, the more it can rising. Oya, any MOD wey ban....... Well sha, I still get Amadioha MTN number.
Re: Seun Should Also Do This by commentus: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
ekwurekwu:
I think in supporting the rule 9, Seun should also ban promotion of Boko Haram and its activities? The more the sect is given media attention, the more it can rising. Oya, any MOD wey ban....... Well sha, I still get Amadioha MTN number.
Wa se re!!!

Seun and his Mods are the biggest breakers of the law and regulation of forum!!!

Image one of his Mod(Fu(ker) banning for challenging someone that try to introduce bigotry into a sensible discussion on rule number 9 in political section!!! Ko ni da fun gbogbo won!!! In fact I am more resolute and battle ready for those yeye mod to day! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun Should Also Do This by babyfaceafrica: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
See painment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Supplementary Poll: INEC Still Consulting / Ashiwaju Tinubu: As A Distraction. / I Owe Nobody Apology- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.