Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ashiwaju Tinubu: As A Distraction. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashiwaju Tinubu: As A Distraction. (493 Views)

Ashiwaju Tinubu Outlines Apcs Strategic Defeat Of Pdp In Rousing Speech / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashiwaju Tinubu: As A Distraction. by gbollybakare: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
t is quite tiring to have mediocrity displaying itself and getting shady attention in these dire times for country and people. One can learn so much from Comments on social media these days people are showing so much awareness in the areas of nationalistic pride and ideology. Yet the negative ones remain. The comments and statements that like to distract the populance from the popular issues, issues of national concern and importance.
Sometime recently I wrote an article about nuisances on the social web and how they discredit and distract targeted individuals by posting and pasting contents whose only authenticity is the cash they were paid to be written.
My appeal to our young and vibrant OAPs is please don't be distracted, please use your following as news conveyancer's to showcase the truth as much as possible.
The president is facing serious opposition in the heaviest cases of mismanagement in the history of our country. Yet, day after day some set people keep clogging this forum and our other avenues of social expression with rubbish like: why can't the president start with ashiwaju tinubu? Why can't they probe Chief ashiwaju Tinubu too? Is Amechi not corrupt etc. Hilarious! Please we the serious minded people who wish to see the current trial of war against corruption come to a positive conclusion wish not to be distracted from the current trend of informative and courageous stream of such media. Good Radiance!

Emeka Chukwudi
Re: Ashiwaju Tinubu: As A Distraction. by Alphaoscar: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
The allegations against these men is that they embezzled their respective state money while serving as a governor and it is the duty of their state governments to probe and try them for corruption.

Assuming Ambode can't jail Tinubu because he is his godfather what stops Wike from taking Amaechi to court and make him answer for his alleged corrupt practices in office ? Instead of doing that he's been chasing shadows. Even the people shouting Tinubu name can sue him on behalf of the masses without waiting for Buhari and I wonder what is stopping them.
Re: Ashiwaju Tinubu: As A Distraction. by gbollybakare: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been tried and given a clean slate by a federal inquiry under a government he was seriously embattled. The rest remains a total distraction. For now let's concentrate on the current trials at hand my brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Nyesom Wike, Says Rivers Governor Not Validly Elected / I Owe Nobody Apology- Obasanjo / APC Out To Win Rivers, Akwa Ibom – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.