Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites (41789 Views)

Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) / Ex-militants’ Protest: Army, DSS, Police, Navy Take Over Warri, Effurun / Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by ManTiger(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aigbofa:
Why are they burning Israeli flags if they are protesting against Nigeria?
Iran should butt out of Nigeria, they have enough problems as it is.
From the pictures, I can see the protesters being accompanied by the police, in Nigeria the people they are protesting for do not bother to contact the police before blocking major roads, neither do they care about assaulting the Chief of Army staff.
Your head is very correct.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by whitecloth: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Are these pictures denoting what the topic is. I don't think so tho, our news sources on NL av been known to put disjointed pics wt a story. For all we know the pics might av been a protest against something else wc the OP used to substantiate his news, like when they brought accident scene pics for the pics of the massacre by the army.
Young lady, I like your discretion to this story, your head is very correct.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by MarioUKJM: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
xreal:
I heard the Head Quarters of the Shiites is in Iran.

wetin concern UK and Israel for this matter again? why burning their flags?

So Iranians are the major shitters ?

A lot of outsiders consider Nigeria to be a British/US Vassal state
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by olajide8(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nobody! No Nigerian is above our Nigerian law, if you reside within nigeria and you are are shiite or suni, jew or boko haram go to your country, if you are not ready to adhere to the laws of our land! - leave we Nigerians alone- we want our peaceful country back, we want our cocoa plantations, our groundnut pyramids, we want our oil palm and fish back- we are not ready to create a state within a state for any of you - go and leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Rexnegro(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Why are they not burning the Nigerian flag?

Israel and the UK didn't massacre their people on this occasion . . .
MAYBE uk and Israel are anti-shiites con3, make I no lie I have never heard of such group/people called the shiites until the recent emir and army chief alleged assassination escape.....
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by vicatrix(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
hope say buhari don dey do press up because the lack of human rights policy which he has will get him where he suppose to be soon and very soon.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by HaneefahRN(f): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
whitecloth:

Young lady, I like your discretion to this story, your head is very correct.
Thanks
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by ttmacoy: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
No that's not the Nigerian Embassy in London.

Nigeria house in London is in a corner building and doesn't have a wall like the one in the pic.

Capnd143:
that's Nigeria embassy in uk
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by passionate88: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
USELESS PEOPLE.... WHAT HAS ISRAELI AND OR BRITISH FLAG GOT TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED IN NIGERIA?. ISLAM JUST DEY CONFUSE PEOPLE DAILY
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Ashez: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
xreal:

I been wan ask d same question
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
They r burning the wrong flag
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Kingkamal(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
MinorityTribe:
These people mumu, No be Nigerian flag una supposed burn? Wetin concern Israel and the UK? Too much of brainwashing in that country by the Islamic government. Why not add the US flag too since there isn't a day pass by you wouldn't hear them chanting "Death to America".

Well i am only happy because these are foreigners protesting for the so called "Right" of black Africans. The Northerners aren't just 2nd hand humans or slaves to the Shiites after all. Shi'ites accept all as one big family, Only Arabs Sunnis considered Blacks as inferiors.
NO NIGERIAN FLAG FOR SALE IN IRAN THEY COULD HAVE DONE SO. BUT THE SOURCES OF WEAPONS ARE ALTERNATIVE which are UK and Israel
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wetin concern UK and Israel for dis Mata?
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by vislabraye(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
xreal:

Na wetin I want talk before.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Alexander001(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
see them, most of you guys were in support of Nigerian army when they shot biafra protesters... now, Nigerian army re now cruel.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Ekenedirichukwu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria is in the labour room, receiving medications for delivery
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by kayalla(f): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
i dont understand why everything resolves to violence these days. when has violence resolved any problem?
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by jonnieoneng: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
NwaNimo1:

That goes to show u that Islamic militancy is thoughtless and has it priorties outrightly misplaced.They were protesting events in Nigeria outside out embassy,yet they were burning the flahs of other countries.They ought to be told to mind their bleeping business
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by shugaboy6102(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
NextGovernor:
Iran has been a war/terrorising country and still look this beautiful from the pics. Government is really killing us here.
I tell u its still looking lovely unlike here where we carry everytn for head
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by oladimeji0078(m): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Like seriously I pray all this things will not results to world war 3
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by dokiOloye(m): 1:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Fanirandele:
i don't think they even know what they are protesting for, wetin concern UK and Israel for this matter
seems U don't know d mentality of d average muslim.
Watch out,if this matter escalates,they will surely find a way to burn churches and kill christians in d north.
Boko haram leader was ordered to be killed by Ali Modu Sheriff who is a muslim,but when their madness started,they kept on bombing churches.
The average muslim has been indoctrinated that all his woes including his low sperm count is caused by Israel,US,Britian,Christians,etc.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by BetaThings: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Love Machine:
If it were gej's administration that soldiers carried out that attack all the northern politicians and elders would have been barking like a wounded lion.Look at how they all kept quiet now.
Under Jonathan regime, three sons of El Zakzaky were killed
You guys refuse to read news

1 Like

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by BetaThings: 3:05am On Dec 16, 2015
saxywale:

I read that article hoping not to find Nigeria on the evil list. Since when did Nigeria become a majority Muslim country So the Christians and other religion+other Islamic sects are now minority. lol.
It's not easy reading that news without laughing. Saudi, the main supporter of ISIL forming a coalition to fight terrorism. To Saudi royals, the terrorist are Shiites/Hezbollah, and not ISIL, boko haram, alshabab, Alqeada, e.t.c

Saudi doed not support ISIL
Infact ISIL has openly declared they will overthrow the Saudi government
Why do people write before getting the right information in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by BetaThings: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=dejavu231 post=41031129][/quote]
But Russian minorities in other countries are not following the same Putin "doctrine"
Russians in Latvia, Goergia etc are confronting their host countries based on the backing of Putin
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by BetaThings: 3:10am On Dec 16, 2015
nacosprof:
Still woundary why so call islam have to be existens becoz they are the major anti-peace on earth,. Full of brainwashers may God see us through of this terro
Have you heard of the Spanish inquisition?
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by BetaThings: 3:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Shymm3x:
The burning of the U.K and Israeli flags signifies anti-Zionism...and they believe the orders to kill their Shiite brothers came from the powers that be.

In case you lot don't know, Shiites don't see race in their doctrine, unlike the racist Sunnis. And they believe all Shiites are the same - regardless of race, shade, colour, and creed. You lot need to pray they defuse this madness cos naij definitely doesn't want war with Shiite militias. Go ask the Americans what they did to them Iraq. I'm sure a lot of you know how much of a menace Hezbollah is...the same Hezbollah that defeated Israel in 2006, with Israeli commandos crying everywhere. Then currently, you have the houthis rebel in Yemen who are Shiites and a super-combo of all Arab forces from Egypt, to Saudi Arabia, to Qatar, to UAE and foreign mercenaries - is finding it hard to contain them with casualties everywhere.

Also, Shia doctrine about suicide is well documented (you can check the Iranian human wave during the Iran vs Iraq war) and when they strike, Al Quaeda and ISIS would be child's play. Just pray that Iran doesn't supply them arms and Shiites don't declare war on Nigeria cos if that happens - Boko Haram would become a joke with the thousands of Shiites that will start trooping to Nigeria to fight the holy war.

You have got folks who weren't troubling anyone apart from blocking the roads. Rather than arrest them or use the normal method - you decided to act like freaking primeval monkeys. Where is ya sense of humanity and why are some primitive fvckers always quick to take lives they can't make? Useless and primitive armed forces. When the Shiites come for you lot - even Boko haramites would run for their lives loool.

I don't believe innocent people should be murdered
It is wrong
But where were these people when Saddam was in power
Why did Iran not defeat Iraq
CF the population of Iran and Iraq during their war

Please stop these scaremongering
You have only demonstrated that they are not peaceful; they may pretend to be, but they are not

1 Like

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by BetaThings: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2015
dokiOloye:
seems U don't know d mentality of d average muslim.
Watch out,if this matter escalates,they will surely find a way to burn churches and kill christians in d north.
Boko haram leader was ordered to be killed by Ali Modu Sheriff who is a muslim,but when their madness started,they kept on bombing churches.
The average muslim has been indoctrinated that all his woes including his low sperm count is caused by Israel,US,Britian,Christians,etc.

I am an average muslim and I have not been indoctrinated because I like to know things and I read
But looks like you have succumbed to mindless propaganda

1 Like

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by JayJustus(m): 3:52am On Dec 16, 2015
NextGovernor:
Iran has been a war/terrorising country and still look this beautiful from the pics. Government is really killing us here.

iran war terrorising?? you must have been watching the back of your brainwashed tv
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by themanderon: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2015
One Wonders why the president keeps mum on issues of national importance.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Capnd143(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2015
ttmacoy:
No that's not the Nigerian Embassy in London.

Nigeria house in London is in a corner building and doesn't have a wall like the one in the pic.

my bad , was basing my assumption on pressTv news about the protests. it was reported as Nigeria embassy in uk
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by ada2010: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2015
What, no Nigerian flag in Tehran?
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Burger01(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
NwaNimo1:

Awon ode. Don't mind them. I thought the would be burning Nigerian flag[quote] smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.