Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) (1830 Views)

IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by hornyofife: 1:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by hornyofife: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2017
The diaspora seem to be growing also.

1 Like

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by saintikechi(m): 1:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo, buhari is a terrorist. Biafra 4 life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 21, 2017
I actually came to count if they're up to 6
But, well I'm impress...

2 Likes

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by BALLOSKI: 3:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Terrorists!

Those British guys could tell us that they can't shut down their radio station because of freedom of speech.

I hope they say that when ISIS set up a radio station in the UK.

How can you allow a station to air hate speech capable of inciting violence like it did in Rwanda? No wonder, they all watched Rwandan kill themselves without offering any help to arrest the carnage. They really want war here so they can sell arms.

1 Like

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by sorom4: 3:17am On Sep 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by sorom4: 3:19am On Sep 21, 2017
E pain am oh..... abeg go chew otapiapia
BALLOSKI:
Terrorists!

Those British guys could tell us that they can't shut down their radio station because of freedom of speech.

How can you allow a station to air hate speech capable of inciting violence like it did in Rwanda? No wonder, they all watched Rwandan kill themselves without offering any help to arrest the carnage. They really want war here so they can sell arms.

10 Likes

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by majamajic(m): 3:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Daniel2060:
But, well I'm impress...

Its either u did not watch the video or u have eye problem angry angry

1 Like

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by ashjay001(m): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Terrorists!

And dem no allow afghanistan, pakistan n iran rest due to their support of terrorist organisations o
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by attackgat: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Terrorists!

This is to show you that how Nigeria classified IPOB a terrorist group is not how the rest of the world sees it. So its either Nigeria is right and the rest of the world wrong, or the other way round

6 Likes

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by jiinxed: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2017
hornyofife:
The diaspora seem to be growing also.

Where do you think the unlimited funds are coming from? Buhari's loose anal sphincter? grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by jiinxed: 6:23am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Terrorists!

If that is what it takes to restore Biafra, so be it.

5 Likes

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by FearGodinall: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Its a display of either intelligence or foolishness of the Nigeria government. You call your own terrorist while in more developed countries in every facets of nationhood don't even give a bleep.

1 Like

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by kingthreat(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2017
After spoiling our Nigeria, they call my country a home of fraud? Who do armed robbery, stealing, kidnapping scam pass. No be awo omo yibbo?
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by Firstcitizen: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Terrorists!

The radio station cannot be shut down like that. The British are smart. They can now increase the amount of weapons sold to Nigeria and make more profit.

If they shut down the radio station, People will not get brainwashed and then there will be no body to do the Python dance shoot meaning less sale of weapons.

grin
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by TheKabal: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:

If they try and it blows out of proportion. It a big mess for the west.

News: UK supporting seperatist groups for years in Nigeria.
Refuse to clamp down on hate speech from british radio station.

It's safer to support the military operation here. And, they are in support of Python Dance.
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by Nne5: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2017
kingthreat:
After spoiling our Nigeria, they call my country a home of fraud? Who do armed robbery, stealing, kidnapping scam pass. No be awo omo yibbo?
But how come you still insisting armed robbers, kidnappers, thieves and scammers remain in your country?

4 Likes

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by OjukwuWarBird: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Terrorists!

Self Determination is a right under British laws

Nigeria is worse than a zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by OjukwuWarBird: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
kingthreat:

Only a thief will complain when a fellow thief wants to secede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by kingthreat(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Only a thief will complain when a fellow thief wants to secede.

Am I complaining? Get the farrk out of Yoruba land
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by rumours: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Daniel2060:
But, well I'm impress...

The impact is not in the number. Even if they not more than 6 (though I don't agree with you), it can still make impact. Remember, #ResumeorResign and #ourmumudondo pretest! How many were they? Didn't Buhari resume within record time? So bone, no be by number.
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by BALLOSKI: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
ashjay001:

And dem no allow afghanistan, pakistan n iran rest due to their support of terrorist organisations o
I can't understand that hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by BALLOSKI: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2017
attackgat:

This is to show you that how Nigeria classified IPOB a terrorist group is not how the rest of the world sees it. So its either Nigeria is right and the rest of the world wrong, or the other way round
the section of the world you think is right was misled by fake pictures picked from Rwanda used as pictures of IPOB members killed. The world has realized what the group is up to and is changing its tone. We have terrorism going on our land, so the world can't tell us how to nip an emerging one in the bud.
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by BALLOSKI: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2017
jiinxed:

If that is what it takes to restore Biafra, so be it.
come, your biafra restoration is driven by hate , bigotry , lies, madness , etc. It can't fly with this.
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by BALLOSKI: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Firstcitizen:

The radio station cannot be shut down like that. The British are smart. They can now increase the amount of weapons sold to Nigeria and make more profit.

If they shut down the radio station, People will not get brainwashed and then there will be no body to do the Python dance shoot meaning less sale of weapons.

grin
grin grin grin you're so right.
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by BALLOSKI: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
TheKabal:

If they try and it blows out of proportion. It a big mess for the west.

News: UK supporting seperatist groups for years in Nigeria.
Refuse to clamp down on hate speech from british radio station.

It's safer to support the military operation here. And, they are in support of Python Dance.
I quite agree with you.
Re: Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) by BALLOSKI: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Self Determination is a right under British laws

Nigeria is worse than a zoo
that's why we have python dancing in the eastern part. What's a zoo without python dance?

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Igbo Rejected The Hausaman In Ebonyi? / Nigeria Might Go Up In Flames, If… —unongo, Second Republic Minister / Minimum Wage: Buhari Approved 30,000 Minimum Wage For Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.