Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father (35778 Views)

Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Igbo Quit Notice: Kano Governor, Ganduje Speaks On Fate Of Igbos / Islamic Movement Is About Unity Against Injustice: Sheikh Zakzaky's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by simtosul: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nusaiba Ibrahim Zakzaky, the daughter of Nigerian Shia cleric Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, in her interview granted to the Press TV, speaks about the fate of her family members.

Nigerian army claimed that the Shiites attacked the convoy of the army chief, Tukur Buratai, which left soldiers no option but to retaliate. The group however denied the claim.

The members of the movement have protested in Kaduna over the killings on December 15, Tuesday.

However, the fate of the leader is still unknown.

On how the clashes happened

1. “There was supposed to be some ceremony in Zaria of the army and that some people did say some slogans to them but that was it. He did not see anybody attack them or anything like that and they were there where the people were. It is not like they found these army people and did something to them. They were present near Hussainiyyah and that is where we do some programs there.”

2. “The military surrounded the Hussainiyyah it and they blew up both gates and they later set it on fire after killing so many people.”

On number of people killed in clash

3. “I was told that maybe 450 were killed. But today I was told that about 300 bodies are in the hospital and they believe that probably about one thousand people are dead now.”

On the fate of her father, other members of her family

4. “Well right now, today they called me. I am not completely aware of everything that happened outside because I am only in contact with my parents mostly and the people that are outside the house they cannot really communicate with us. So when my parents called me today, my sister called me at around 12 here (Dubai time) and she told me that they have all been shot.”

5. “They have been left alone for a really long time because now it has been about six hours since they called me and I tried to call people to get them to try to help if they are around there because I asked if there was anybody that helped them and they said no and they have all been shot and there was nothing they could do.

“So I tried to contact so many people that I know so that somebody could help them but later, maybe an hour or two ago I was informed by Seyed Masoud, he works in Islamic Human Rights Commission, he told me that they were transferred now to the barrack and they are going to get some medical attention hopefully but they are not sure exactly.”

On the government’s responsibility

6. “I doubt it. I hope so but they are never held responsible. When they killed three of my brothers, I think, I thought like they were hoping that people will retaliate or do some inappropriate stuff or harm people or even attack the military but we did not do any of those things and I remember my dad was so proud of how we held ourselves. We did not attack anybody, we did ask for them to take responsibility for their actions but we did not want to be violent but they are fighting us as if we have guns. We are not armed but they are shooting us as if we are armed. They are shooting us as if they are fighting an army. And of course I do not know if they will be held responsible. They have never been held responsible for anything they do. They take people out and kill them and nobody cares and there are videos and evidence of everything.

On El-Zakzaky’s teaching

7. “I mean the only thing that I could say is because my dad is trying to get people to understand because in Nigeria people are just oppressed, people do not have rights, the government does whatever they want to do, they have the right to, as you can, see kill anybody and nobody says anything and he is just trying to get people to understand that they have rights, that they should fight for their rights and whoever, I guess, is in power and wants to remain that way does not want that to happen because if people understand that they have rights and they have a choice and they do not have to live the way they are living right now, maybe their power is threatened.”

https://www.naij.com/667444-must-read-7-shocking-revelations-el-zakzakys-daughter.html/?Yuliia&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_group=free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
this lady can spill rubbish..... kill the terrorists

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by otokx(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
As usual their children are abroad, why they are here doing crusade and evangelism.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by boboLIL(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
say No 2 terrorism , 'reliqion of peace'

5 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Fanirandele: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
His daughter is in Dubai while some mumus are here rioting lipsrsealed sadly poor people never learn

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by ayatt(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
honestly I hate this Shiite of a thing...they regard there leader as powerful more than anyone in this country.

can you imagine telling his supporters to trekk from wherever they are to Zaria..most of you don't know how they operate thats why you are spewing trash..

They can block a major higher and no one dare to pass!!

note:am a Muslim

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Chubhie: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Even if Nigeria somehow manages to patch the various ailments that plagues her, all the pointers of nationhood is zero.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Nossa(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:
His daughter is in Dubai while some mumus are here rioting lipsrsealed sadly poor people never learn

the ones shot last year were resident abroad
Fanirandele:

his three sons that were shot last year were resident abroad right?,
Receive sense in Jesus name,
what about one of his daughters that was shot alongside her parents was abroad as well isn't it?
so because he is who he is his children can no longer travel abroad. SMH

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Boss13: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
otokx:
As usual their children are abroad, why they are here doing crusade and evangelism.

Your comment raises eyebrows, but you have a point

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Tolatutu: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
otokx:

That is their M.O, after his sons were killed last He won't be stupid enough to have them involved again but the Mumu followers will keep letting themselves be used over and over again

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by blazetitov: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by helphelp: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sad
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
The army has been exposed to gruesome battle with boko haram,any sect that tries to mould into terrorism makes the army remember their lost comrades.Let this image sink into your thoughts...

26 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
What a pity *sigh* embarassed
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Toeyoursea(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Peaceful procession Indeed
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Rexphobia(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
I will comment when I read the post.

How do I apply to join the ETT (End time things) crew?

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by adesegun121(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
ajibolabd:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Aitee1: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
So the family is abroad but some mofos are rioting on his behalf...illiteracy is a deadly disease!!!

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by MonitorinSpirit(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ok
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tell your father to stop been a terrorist and a fanatic

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by ccollins(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
no peace for the WICKED !!!!!!! each man must suffer the consequences of evil and deceitful darkness he/she brought into this world
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by guruvick(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
G
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
no stress
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by AJaylee(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think there is something hidden dat we don't know, it's either d man is into something dat d military are aware of or d man is tryin to encourage something dat is not good to d country, are u d only Muslim cleric in nig? Y only u, ur sons nd nw ur people,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by godoluwa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
NA got it wrong dis tym

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Dindondin(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
i smell lies everywhere
Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by abbey621(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't you just love it when people fabricate lies just to gain sympathy? The girl is in Dubai yet she is so sure about the amount of people that were killed, she even went as far as to say the number grew from 450 to 1000, such a well rounded number! Another thing, how can you speak to someone on phone with the person having been shot with no medical treatment? Are we dealing with Iron Man here or the Hulk? Surely this tragedy is overwhelming enough without the need for unnecessary lies and propaganda!

13 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Dbboy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
ajibolabd:

You are hopeless they killed your fellow Nigeria for nothing and you concluded they are terrorists mind you when they come for you no body would speak, we cant let buhari get away with this there should be a national enquiry to the death of our fellow citizens irrespective of were we come from.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Alexsmith20(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
like father like daughter

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father by Yeeyo: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ds ppl ar clear boko haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Akeredolu, Ondo Governor's Convoy Crushes Man / Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video) / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.