Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose (36322 Views)

Magu: AGF Malami Should Be Sacked For Insubordination To Osinbajo - Sagay / Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest / Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by commytosy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
.Urges president to stop political vendetta

Olakiitan Victor in Ado Ekiti
The Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to resign if he has no clue to solving the dwindling economic fortunes and hard-biting poverty pummeling the nation.

Fayose , who advised Buhari to also keep to the three million jobs annually he promised during the electioneering, added that it
would be unfair to this government to sack anybody under any guise or fail to resolve all issues affecting the populace, having promised that he has the magic wand to turn the country around.

The governor accused the president of double standards for proposing to remove the subsidy and jack up the pump price to N97, saying “this is not the change Nigerians voted for. President Buhari must fulfill all his electoral promises to the people. Enough of these flimsy excuses,” he said.

The governor said this yesterday while signing into law, the sum of N67.04 billion 2016 appropriation bill he presented before the House of Assembly last Tuesday, among other five bills that had been passed by the assembly.

Others bills assented to included: Ekiti State Regency Bill, Ekiti State 2015 Revised Appropriation Bill, Ekiti State College of Technical and Commercial Agriculture Repeal Bill, Ekiti State Office of the Defenders Bill and Kidnap and Terrorism Prohibition Bill 2016.

Fayose, who rapped Buhari for running a rudderless government said: “What we have under change promised by APC is dwindling economy, low power generation, proposed subsidy removal, high level poverty and naira devaluation.

“What President Buhari promised us is change and he should resign if he has no clues to all these problems.

“Even for the president to have said Nigerians should brace up for more hardship in 2016 is most callous of a man who promised Nigerians
change.

“President Buhari must stop fighting from all fronts. All these political vendetta will take him nowhere. If he thinks he can’t solve all these problems, he should handover to Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo
or whoever and vow out honourably.”

Fayose after assenting to the bills directed the speaker of the assembly, Hon. Kola Oluwawole to send copies to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission for proper monitoring.

“The fact that the appropriation bill was signed into law after one week of its presentation goes to show the unity of purpose between my government and the assembly. We have unanimously said today that we are running the same government under my leadership and that we will keep.

The speaker promised the governor that the assembly would continue to sustain the harmonious relationship between it and the executive arm.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-should-resign-if-he-s-not-competent-says-fayose/228125/

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by adonbilivit: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
this man is fearless tho. it seems he has no skeleton in his cupboard, hence he says whatever he has in mind.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by libertyfather(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
They will soon shut you up...jst keep watching ur back

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ekiti gate will surface soon.. Keep running your mouth... PMB don't even know if tout like fayose is ranting

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by ziccoit: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
this man is fearless tho. it seems he has no skeleton in his cupboard, hence he says whatever he has in mind.

Fearless ke? I called that lack of discipline. Tell me what land breaking projects he has commissioned since voted in over a year ago apart from ponmo and fish slicing businesses.

He has more than skeleton in his cupboard. If Dasuki could influence Osun election how much more that of EKITI?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by jane0000(f): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
Lol. U called dis fearless? This is stupidity and madness.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by adonbilivit: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
ziccoit:

Fearless ke? I called that lack of discipline. Tell me what land breaking projects he has commissioned since voted in over a year ago apart from ponmo and fish slicing businesses.

He has more than skeleton in his cupboard. If Dasuki could influenced Osun election how much more that of EKITI?
show us the skeleton bro.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by eposho: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
Fearless, this thugnor of a person, ekiti don enter one chance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by kossyablaze(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
In other news
U said Abacha never stole but you are probing Dasuki for stealing monies that were never stolen by Abacha-#DasukiGate....
I'm APC buh seriously,Buhari shouldn't av been our flagbearer!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by typicaldayo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
the truth they say is scary n it pinches like thorns. that's d truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
And his yearly budget is less than wot Dasuki dashes out to his cronies.........................

I empathize with Ekiti people, it simply show IGR is negligible yet the Governor has the effontary 2 challenge the central govt

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by EdCure: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
A wise man knows when to speak. He minds the volume of his utterances.

Fayose needs to give himself a break.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by talktimi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Osinbajo will make a far better president, Buhari is a disaster already. Same old analog ineptitude from 1984 has been carried into 2015 thereby crashing the economy

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by uwa1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thou Fayose is talking too much....... But Buhari need to show us his capability.... We need to know how effective and efficient he is.... We are not expecting a miracle but we need to see some signs of changes.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by commytosy(f): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm my hand no dey o
cheesy
grin me too
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by suxkill: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose,my man!!!

my mentor!!!

the slayer of APC!!!

no light, no fuel to use my gen. yet they are planning to increase light bill. no fuel,yet they said pump price will hit 97 per litre.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
see the man's mouth like toilet. nothing sensible comes out of there. don't blame him though, nothing upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
uwa1:
Thou Fayose is talking too much....... But Buhari need to show us his capability.... We need to know how effective and efficient he is.... We are not expecting a miracle but we need to see some signs of changes.....

you will see. don't forget he is running gej's budget, but without the money. let's see how his own budget will affect the masses.

also don't forget that if buhari wasn't there, the revelations about How they plundered this nation will never come out. PDP is good for covering up stuffs like that.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by osazeeblue01: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose i always like your critics BUT dis one no join.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by citizenY(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
jane0000:

Fayose fall ma hand bug time. He should have told Buhari to hand over to him.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Mightymanna(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
am happy buhari has never replied this idiot Personally.buhari always pretend as if the idiat is nonexistent

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Gayigaskia(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
talktimi:
Osinbajo will make a far better president, Buhari is a disaster already. Same old analog ineptitude from 1984 has been carried into 2015 thereby crashing the economy

Check the economies of South Africa Ghana Zambia and many many countries then you will see that these economic downturns are a bit across the board. And this started since GEJ was here so don't be a fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Okanokan(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
libertyfather:
They will soon shut you up...jst keep watching ur back

Its statement like these, that has kept us where we are.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by TimeManager(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fayose Is Bitten In The Ass That PMB Never Replied Him. Ekitigate Hunting Him.

No Lie Only Truth!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by tomakint: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2015
jane0000:
You are one of the major reasons why they call some Nigerians retard..... Pray tell what is wrong with Fayose's observations on this government of propaganda if this is not the fact on ground what else are you looking for? Your stupidity and madness in this scenario is epic...... Keep living like a blind bat when the economy is gradually crumbling....nonsense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Technocrat1759(m): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Although i like buhari as a president and suports him i also think without people like fayose to him on hid toes. Thing wont work fast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by KanwuliaJara: 1:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Wazzzzzat not ze FLAN all along? grin
Na who una dey dehzive? cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by iyekekpolor: 2:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Why must it always be Fayose
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by God21: 3:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Babu

Escape root dey aguda house, the only road.in aso rock can lead a man to heaven, if army knock door for mid of the night.

If Osibanjo knew the solution, do you think he will not be telling Buhari.

In the security network of Nigeria Osibanjo was not part of the design. It will only make things worst

Osibanjo does not know the password and the network security configuration.

Even Fayose does not too.

It is too complex. That why it is not good to sabotage people just for position

Nigeria is not the USA.. In Nigeria we go through alot Security wise preparing for president.

This is not about yes we can. More complex. I speak 6 languages.

And that is why Jonathan good luck mess up everything because. He did not speak many languages and did not understand the security code and password for each question

[size=18pt]what your name, you dont want this men to come in your bedroom at night. signing half cheque alive is better than signing full cheque dead. Do you know some crumps are sweet, than the cake with bullet inside. last government wan je ke awon omo gba du..

Eni to ni remote control, o better than eni ti ko ni television.

[/size]
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Jaideyone(m): 4:20am On Dec 16, 2015
and the motor park tout is still yapping like a deranged parrot. 1yr4months in office and he hasn't commissioned konga or even one meter of road constructed but he has the balls to be attacking someone that came in 6months ago. Ekiti people don suffer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by onatisi(m): 4:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Buhari is under serious fire from all corners and even most of his political supporters have distanced themselves from him. By now he knows that to be the president of a democratic nation like Nigeria is not an easy task like been a military ruler. By february if things continue like this even members if his party will start talking against him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by onatisi(m): 4:28am On Dec 16, 2015
God21:
Babu

If Osibanjo knew the solution, do you think he will not be telling Buhari.

In the security network of Nigeria Osibanjo was not part of the design. It will only make things worst

Osibanjo does not know the password and the network security configuration.

Even Fayose does not too.

It is too complex. That why it is not good to sabotage people just for position

Nigeria is not the USA.. In Nigeria we go through alot Security wise preparing for president.

This is not about yes we can. More complex. I speak 6 languages.

And that is why Jonathan good luck mess up everything because. He did not speak many languages and did not understand the security code and password for each question
pls can someone tell me the meaning of this post?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses / Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.