Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose (36327 Views)

Magu: AGF Malami Should Be Sacked For Insubordination To Osinbajo - Sagay / Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest / Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by djkirkoo2(m): 4:50am On Dec 16, 2015
ziccoit:

Fearless ke? I called that lack of discipline. Tell me what land breaking projects he has commissioned since voted in over a year ago apart from ponmo and fish slicing businesses.

He has more than skeleton in his cupboard. If Dasuki could influence Osun election how much more that of EKITI?
Please who is influencing Bayelsa State election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by biafranqueen: 4:57am On Dec 16, 2015
God21:
Babu

If Osibanjo knew the solution, do you think he will not be telling Buhari.

In the security network of Nigeria Osibanjo was not part of the design. It will only make things worst

Osibanjo does not know the password and the network security configuration.

Even Fayose does not too.

It is too complex. That why it is not good to sabotage people just for position

Nigeria is not the USA.. In Nigeria we go through alot Security wise preparing for president.

This is not about yes we can. More complex. I speak 6 languages.

And that is why Jonathan good luck mess up everything because. He did not speak many languages and did not understand the security code and password for each question
How much you pay for that gram you inhale before writing this?
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by banki(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2015
talktimi:
Osinbajo will make a far better president, Buhari is a disaster already. Same old analog ineptitude from 1984 has been carried into 2015 thereby crashing the economy

So it was buhari that crashed the economy?

It was buhari that made your people dollaraize the Nigerian economy?

It is because of buhari that your people finished the money in the foreign reserves

It's buhari that made over 28 governors look for bail out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by talktimi(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2015
banki:

So it was buhari that crashed the economy?

It was buhari that made your people dollaraize the Nigerian economy?

It is because of buhari that your people finished the money in the foreign reserves

It's buhari that made over 28 governors look for bail out?
no it is because of me, continue living in fantasy land grin
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by talktimi(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2015
Gayigaskia:

[s]Check the economies of South Africa Ghana Zambia and many many countries then you will see that these economic downturns are a bit across the board. And this started since GEJ was here so don't be a fool[/s].
wise man Solomon, did any of those countries governments render over a million people jobless within 6 months because of ineptitude ? Surely that's a world record by any sick standard. Buhari's singular act of not constituting a cabinet quickly has wrecked your economy, the naira has fallen to its lowest point against the dollar since we started using it as currency and purchasing power of ordinary Nigerians has been eroded. Go and collect your brain from the cow that seized it

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by cole265(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
This man is a goat!.......Ewu...nmpee
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Kalvan50: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
This ugly, ape-looking man needs to shut his smelly mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by mascot87(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Who takes the fooolish FAYOSE serious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by chiefolododo(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
How can you say that buhari should hand over to obasanjo
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by ismyheal75: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Frustration will kill this man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Standing5(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Corruption won't announce it strategy to fight back, it just fights. Fayose Nigerians are wiser.
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Lilimax(f): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2015
God21:
Babu

Escape root dey aguda house, the only road.in aso rock can lead a man to heaven, if army knock door for mid of the night.

In the security network of Nigeria Osibanjo was not part of the design. It will only make things worst

Nigeria is not the USA.. In Nigeria we go through alot Security wise preparing for president.

And that is why Jonathan good luck mess up everything because. He did not speak many languages and did not understand the security code and password for each question

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by akanbiaa(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2015
adonbilivit:
this man is fearless tho. it seems he has no skeleton in his cupboard, hence he says whatever he has in mind.
Fayose should keep calm, let PMB recover most or all our stolen money first, expose and deal with sponsors of boko haram and other terrorist networks, secure our country then he will do all what Fayose asks of. Mr Fayose supporters hope you know immunity of you Oga in office is fast running out and no more anti retroviral. And he has a lot to answer after office.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by tolexy007(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2015
No matter how insulted this man Fayose most his comment is always right..If Fayose did not challenge buhari to post the names of those who politicians that are returning the money they looted, Will Pmb ever made the move of listing those name, even though we are yet to see the names...But to me We need plpp like Fayose to always kip pmb on his feet..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by maestroferddi: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2015
The Oshokomole! Buhari's nemesis.
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by cruzita(f): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2015
buhari do the needful
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2015
tomakint:

You are one of the major reasons why they call some Nigerians retard..... Pray tell what is wrong with Fayose's observations on this government of propaganda if this is not the fact on ground what else are you looking for? Your stupidity and madness in this scenario is epic...... Keep living like a blind bat when the economy is gradually crumbling....nonsense.
Two politicians are playing their games and you are getting pissed at a fellow here. That's just sad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by oskion(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Fayose the clueless one...........u re irrelevant in today politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by tolexy007(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Ioannes:
see the man's mouth like toilet. nothing sensible comes out of there. don't blame him though, nothing upstairs.
shut up! is becos u are being pained each time the man open his mouth and says the bitter truth....
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by ajagidiagbo1(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
The question I keep asking myself is.... Will Fayose ever get sense?. And my answer is......Ekiti ppl dnt need his sense but his stomach infrastructure policy. cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Mcowubaba: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
I see no changes, all I see is probe probe probe ! Travel Travel travel...
Sai Baba when are u coming to Singapore to visit Lee kuan yew's grave cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2015
God21:
Babu

Escape root dey aguda house, the only road.in aso rock can lead a man to heaven, if army knock door for mid of the night.

But why now? Seems you are lost bro.
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by haconjy(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2015
nothing nothing will they do to this man.....
you can bet me here...
I know some will still run mouth to abuse me but I don't care am like fayose...
nothing, nothing, nothing will they do..
I remember many APC member said more than this to GEJ now u r calling him stupid n that he lack respect...
did some of u respect when he was there....
I love him die...as some some of u love bullariii

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2015
jane0000:
Lol. U called dis fearless? This is stupidity and madness.
If don't know what to say, just keep quiet.
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by gigabyte13: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Gomina Fayose "agari ojuku" lasanlasan. Never disappointing in saying trash, as if Baba go-slow care about what he says.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by maestroferddi: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
ajagidiagbo1:
The question I keep asking myself is.... Will Fayose ever get sense?. And my answer is......Ekiti ppl dnt need his sense but his stomach infrastructure policy. cool[color=#000099][/color]
I am afraid that if there were any person displaying senselessness here, that person is you...
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by wilcrak: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2015
#Fayose The Fearless Lion tell the mumu to handover
Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by stankezzy: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
The slayer of APC

Re: Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
libertyfather:
They will soon shut you up...jst keep watching ur back
WAKE UP FROM YOUR DAYDREAMING AND SEEK HELP FROM A SPIRITUALIST TO CURE YOU FROM YOUR CRONIC HALLUCINATION!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Presenting The N8.6trn Budget For 2018 To NASS (Pictures) / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.