Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

#DasukiGate: How National Cake Was Shared. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #DasukiGate: How National Cake Was Shared. (673 Views)

President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari / How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget / How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#DasukiGate: How National Cake Was Shared. by Naijacitizen(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
FULL TEXT: Dasuki's Personal Statement Before Being Arraigned Over Arms Deal Fraud Today:
“I wish to state as follows: That I have been publicly indicted and any statement may jeopardise my defence. Having been briefed by the EFCC investigators on why I was invited, I will answer the charges in court. As such, I do not wish to make any further statement on the matter.
“That I am aware in November (I cannot remember the exact date), my office requested the CBN to exchange N10billion from the account of the Office of National Security Adviser domiciled in CBN. The money was exchanged at $47m and some Euros which I cannot remember. The exact amount was delivered at my residence.
“The money was for delegates that attended the nomination convention for the PDP. Presidential nomination. The money was paid and sent to Hon. (Waripamowei) Dudafa (SSAP Household) and ADC(C-IC) for distribution on the instruction of the President.
"Based on the statement of Director of Finance and administration (Salisu), Ibrahim Wambai, and Yazidu Ibrahim, all the cash (both foreign and local) are usually given to them for official use.
"I also noted the statement of Sagir Bafarawa whose company is Dalhatu Investment which he stated that he received the sum of N4,633,000,000 from the account of the Office of the NSA. I authorised the payment . The money was for vehicles, motorcycles for youth empowerment and women sent to Saudi Arabia. I got the proposal from the President. I do not have the proposal; it should be at the office in the Villa
“I have seen the statement of the Zenith Bank account where N5billion was paid. I authorised the following payments, among others: Jabbama Ada Global Nigeria Limited (N400m); R.R. Hospital (N750m); ACACIA Holdings LTD (N1.25b); Barr. I.M. Bala (N150m); African Cable TV (N 350m); Nigerian Defence Academy (N159m); B.B. (N350m); Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (N125,503, 255.11); Coscharis Motors (N119m).
“The payments were meant for various partners as earlier listed. I know Basha Nigeria Limited to be owned by Hon. Bello Matawalle. I authorided the payment of N380million for further disbursement to members of the House of Representatives as campaign contribution. I authorised the payment of N751million to HEIRS BDC Limited for conversion to forex from the account of the NSA. Money was used for operation in the Office of the NSA.
“I have seen the mandate from the CBN signed by me authorising payment of various sums of money to Dalhatu Investment for the reasons earlier stated.
“In respect of funds given to Amb. Bashir Yuguda between December 2014 and 2015, I authorised the payment of N1.5billion from the Office of the National Security Adviser for political campaign in the last elections. I remember paying DAAR Communications the sum of N2.120billion from ONSA for media activities for the Presidential Campaign 2015.”
“I do not have any company registered in my name, I have no account with HSBC. All payments made from NSA accounts within the period I was there were authorised by me"

Source: www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/full-text-dasukis-personal-statement-before-being-arraigned-over-arms-deal-fraud-today.153976/

Lalasticlala, when will my thread reach fp?
Re: #DasukiGate: How National Cake Was Shared. by anthon47(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na Great thunder fire ur mouth hmmmmmm. Mr distributor and Mr authorizer to speak to all this allegations until then
FTC
Re: #DasukiGate: How National Cake Was Shared. by Mustack: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
we dy complain about unemployment and gej administration dy kill us small small
Re: #DasukiGate: How National Cake Was Shared. by Pidggin(f): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP, this list did not include $300,000 benefited by Bubu, I smell propaganda grin
Re: #DasukiGate: How National Cake Was Shared. by phaamsaam: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
@GarShehu
1. Our attention has been drawn to reports making the rounds, especially on internet-based media, that...
2. ...Pres. @MBuhari received $300,000.00 & up to five armoured SUVs from the Office of the National Security Adviser...
3. ...in the aftermath of the attack on his convoy in Kaduna last year.
4. We unequivocally deny that President Buhari received $300,000.00 or any monetary compensation whatsoever from the Jonathan Presidency...
5. ...or any of its officials, in the aftermath of that attack, or at any other time since then.
6. While it is true that one armoured SUV and one untreated SUV were sent to the President in the aftermath of the attack,...
7. ...the vehicles were in keeping with his entitlements as a former Head of State...
8. ...under the Remuneration of Former Presidents and Heads of State (And other Ancillary Matters) Decree of 1999.
9. Section 3, Sub Section 1 of that Decree provides that three vehicles will be provided for fmr. heads of state & replaced every four years
10. There was therefore nothing untoward, illegal or tending to corruption in former Head of State Buhari and Presidential aspirant,...
11. ...as he then was, receiving vehicles, to which he was statutorily entitled , from the Federal Government of Nigeria.
12. Pres. @MBuhari had in keeping with his austere, spartan & frugal disposition shunned most of his entitlements as a fmr Head of State,...
13. ...but was prevailed upon by his supporters to accept the two vehicles for his personal safety after of an attempt to assassinate him.
14. It is preposterous to think that the President will allow his acclaimed reputation of honesty and incorruptibility to be tarnished...
15. ...by accepting a questionable monetary compensation from a discredited regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #DasukiGate: How National Cake Was Shared. by Naijacitizen(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Pidggin:
OP, this list did not include $300,000 benefited by Bubu, I smell propaganda grin

phaamsaam:
@GarShehu
1. Our attention has been drawn to reports making the rounds, especially on internet-based media, that...
2. ...Pres. @MBuhari received $300,000.00 & up to five armoured SUVs from the Office of the National Security Adviser...
3. ...in the aftermath of the attack on his convoy in Kaduna last year.
4. We unequivocally deny that President Buhari received $300,000.00 or any monetary compensation whatsoever from the Jonathan Presidency...
5. ...or any of its officials, in the aftermath of that attack, or at any other time since then.
6. While it is true that one armoured SUV and one untreated SUV were sent to the President in the aftermath of the attack,...
7. ...the vehicles were in keeping with his entitlements as a former Head of State...
8. ...under the Remuneration of Former Presidents and Heads of State (And other Ancillary Matters) Decree of 1999.
9. Section 3, Sub Section 1 of that Decree provides that three vehicles will be provided for fmr. heads of state & replaced every four years
10. There was therefore nothing untoward, illegal or tending to corruption in former Head of State Buhari and Presidential aspirant,...
11. ...as he then was, receiving vehicles, to which he was statutorily entitled , from the Federal Government of Nigeria.
12. Pres. @MBuhari had in keeping with his austere, spartan & frugal disposition shunned most of his entitlements as a fmr Head of State,...
13. ...but was prevailed upon by his supporters to accept the two vehicles for his personal safety after of an attempt to assassinate him.
14. It is preposterous to think that the President will allow his acclaimed reputation of honesty and incorruptibility to be tarnished...
15. ...by accepting a questionable monetary compensation from a discredited regime.
Pidggin:

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert For EZEIFE! / Nigeria Is Proof That Multiculturalism Doesnt Work. / Laid Mohammed Vs Buhari:GEJ Caused #FuelScarcity Vs We Are Sorry 4 #FuelScarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.