Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School (2775 Views)

Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lols...
Just remember my days in IT school, and i decide to share for just fun.
Without wasting your precious time, let ride on.
1. The JJC (Journey Just Come) -
This species of people are the ones who are in their first week of registration.
You will see them just sitted moping at you s if you are perfoming a kind of magic, whenever you are on system.
2. The I too know Ones -
I hate this ones like Madt, you will see them giving correction here and there, instructing you on what you will do even when you did'nt ask them.
3. The Arrogant Ones - This species always falls on those who are already veteran on the game, you will see them laughing in a kind of mockery tone whenever a newbie commit a mistake on his workings.
4. The System Blaimers - This ones will never agree that there is nothing they don't know on system, call them to help you on something they will just come without grudge (even when the package in question is yet to be teached to them), after trying in vain to bring out sense in the task awarded to them, they will levy there failure and Inabilities on the system, you find them saying something like.
"This sytem need to be formated"
"This Window is outdated" etc.
5. The Master Designers - I fall into this category, just give them anything to design as a task, they will never leave the system until they start making a progress on it.
6. The Gossip Column - Mostly by ladies, they will just gather seats round and you will be hearing wispers, then a rowdy laughter.
Choi! if you happen to be a boy, and you have try chyking any of them and she flawed you.
Mhen bros, na ur matter dem carry dey do vocal blogging ooo.
7. The Fast Fingers - I respect this specie of people, if they are not typing a document, they are playing Mavis Beacon (a software which teachs typing).
They can sit for straight six hours without getting up.
8. The Internent Freaks - This ones spend their time on cyber, they don't give a bleep if they he is their to be taughted.
The little he/she knows, she utilize it in cyber, you will see them spending over 500 Naira on Internet Time.
9. The Bird Searchers - Lols, the caption was from Nigerian Indeginous Rapper, (phyno) "Eze Nnunu" the king of birds, he described the female folks as bird in the song.
Back to the matter, this ones are with two features, they are also fashion freaks, all in the bide to get ladies attracted to them, you will see them flashing their Gap Teeth,Dimples and many other selling points, just to draw ladies attention.
10. The Mobile Phone Freaks - Once they entered, they will just look for a nearby socket where they can plug in their mobile, and they are off, the phone will never be rested unless the operator's attention was distracted by the teacher, in the quest of lecture time.
Original Poster - PresleyKuttie,
You Are Free To Add Yours

Respect tew Tosyne2much % Wristbangle...
Cc : Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by iceberylin(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
When I did comp training I only met.

Olodo's..

They drew me back..
They couldn't even create a folder.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy
funny list.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
iceberylin:
Olodo's..
They drew me back.. They couldn't even create a folder.
choi! grin you yaff kee me with laugh... grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by haywire07(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
I didn't do compeurra training
I was born a guru
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by lolu007(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
I have never been to a computer training school I'm self tutored and v. Gud with the p.c
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy
funny list.
tnx bae... grin smiley
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by haywire07(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
iceberylin:

Olodo's..

They drew me back..
They couldn't even create a folder.

grin cheesy grin grin
But they can delete sha
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by agarawu23(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Romance section?

OK o
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
lolu007:
I have never been to a computer training school I'm self tutored and v. Gud with the p.c
haywire07:
I didn't do compeurra training
I was born a guru
make ah hear for both of una... sad
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by Hysmady(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
The ITKs...
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP which one is in respect to.. lipsrsealed undecided
People sef.. undecided

Anyway, back to your funny list. grin
I can't find my category there.. embarassed
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
agarawu23:
Romance section?
OK o
lol... Sir, the moderator will take care of it lerra... grin itz a mistake
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by ayatt(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
People sef.. undecided

so who taught u how to operate a computer cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
People sef.. undecided

lolz... They are the original founder of the list "Ten Types Of" grin
moreva, wat category are you nao?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by agarawu23(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
PresleyKuttie:
lol...
Sir, the moderator will take care of it lerra... grin itz a mistake
ehn ehn

So u like giving the moderators job to do? That's cool wink
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
agarawu23:
ehn ehn

So u like giving the moderators job to do? That's cool wink
what are they employed for? gringrin
oga mods, na mistake ooo... Make una no go samma me beta holiday ooo sad
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
PresleyKuttie:

lolz... The are ther original founder of the list "Ten Types Of" grin
come, who taught you how to read and write? grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
so who taught u how to operate a computer cheesy
I went to a computer school too grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

I went to a computer school too grin
lol and wat did they teach you there?

Mavis beacon ? cheesy grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
PresleyKuttie:

lolz... The are ther original founder of the list "Ten Types Of" grin
Yeah, I know buh it's really not needed.

You forgot to add the category of "girls that come to eye the male computer instructors" gringringrin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
come, who taught you how to read and write? grin
even a blind man will see that itz ordinary typo... "The" is mis-wroted as "Ther" sad and the other is "They"
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

You forgot to add the category of "girls that come to eye the male computer instructors" gringringrin

lmao...
E be like say... *covers mawt* grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
PresleyKuttie:

even a blind man will see that itz ordinary typo... "The" is mis-wroted as "Ther" sad and the other is "They"
mis-wroted! Gawd!

Mzpecs. grin.. Shey u see
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol and wat did they teach you there?

Mavis beacon ? cheesy grin
I've forgotten.
Been so long..
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

na to go open computer training school sharpaly cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

I've forgotten.
Been so long..
alright... U play video games too?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
xo there's a software that teaches how to type well. make I shaperly go download am.

thanks for the post. that's the only thing I gained
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
mis-wroted! Gawd!

Mzpecs. grin.. Shey u see
hey mhizta...
Ah knw the word is not in existance, i jux used it to send my message and to make sure that it is well grabbed by the reciever.
You can't blaim me tho, our gatekeeper's name is benedict, the man dey murder grammar like madt... sad
who knows if itz applicable to all benedict. sad
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aktor365:
xo there's a software that teaches how to type well. make I shaperly go download am.

thanks for the post. that's the only thing I gained
grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
PresleyKuttie:

lmao...
E be like say... *covers mawt* grin
I'll only laugh!
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / GUYS: What Is The First Thing U Do When Expecting A Lady. / Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.