Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed (1142 Views)

Hottest Naughtiest Babe On Social Media Shows Off Her Curves / Cute Guy Puts His Babe On Suspense / Former Presidential Aide Reno Omokri Shades A Busty Babe On Twitter...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed by Oladipupo22: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
1.. Invite her over

2.. Cook a very light Food for her

3.. Take her to the room

4.. Close the door and hide the key

5.. Drop the curtains

6.. Turn on the lights

7.. BRO BRING OUT YOUR BIBLE and read EXODUS chapter 20 vs 14...

Bad minded people embarassed[i][/i] tongue

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed by donbenedict(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Exodus... I thought u wanted to name revelations...
Re: OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed by jaymejate: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=14pt]THANKS for the Hint.

Just that someone will be using it on your future wife, and you will end up Marrying a BOREHOLE [/size]

Thanks

But after reading it, i discovered it is a Joke grin
Re: OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed by Hundreddegrees(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Ur help is not helping
Re: OMG!!! 7 Ways To Get That Stubborn Babe On Bed by Oladipupo22: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2015
See bad minded pipu eh tongue tongue tongue
Hundreddegrees:
Ur help is not helping
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]THANKS for the Hint.
Just that someone will be using it on your future wife, and you will end up Marrying a BOREHOLE [/size]
Thanks
But after reading it, i discovered it is a Joke grin

(1) (Reply)

Merry "Romanmas" Y'all / Glasses!!!!!? / Stella Nyanzi Goes Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.