Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters (21926 Views)

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by mindtricks: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Remii:
. are the ministers not workings? press is just too focused on efcc activities because that sells more for them, works are going on, soon there will be results, fasola was at egbin the other day, he rolled out plans, rotimi has been visiting airports, etc
Whatever, oga Fash, should just fash that wierd thought of hiking electricity tariffs which he has been muting of recent.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by chiol: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
gunners160:
Let us be sincere 4 once,is Buhari administration really living up to their words?They are just too sentimental and they are only focused on witch haunting only people from Jonathan's administration.In all honesty,I think it is high time they start working and focus on this present administration and stop dis nitwit and sentimental behaviour.Yes,we knw Jonathanw's government is corrupt but what are the solutions and way foward

The solution and way forward is for all of you to return our money and prepare for Kirikiri. You are betrayers. I never knew you guys were busy sharing billions alone and deceiving us to be shouting "GEJ my hero". Chai! PMB please deal with them well well.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by gretblue: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Security agencies are accusing Metuh of buying real estate properties in Dubai from the Jonathan payment, but the party spokesman denies the charge, saying he has been in the property business in Dubai since 2005.
These are the set of people that told us we should not vote for a Muslim but they rush to Dubai a Muslim populated country to buy property.Hypocrite of the highest .

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by hansad: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Buhari will imprison every PDP fellow and those who worked for them. What a most vindictive president. Ns so dem de do anti corruption?
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by menxer: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2015
The way forward is getting some if not all the monies back and making sure the culprits get Justice as example for us all that stealing is corruption.

gunners160:
Let us be sincere 4 once,is Buhari administration really living up to their words?They are just too sentimental and they are only focused on witch haunting only people from Jonathan's administration.In all honesty,I think it is high time they start working and focus on this present administration and stop dis nitwit and sentimental behaviour.Yes,we knw Jonathanw's government is corrupt but what are the solutions and way foward
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by klax(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Fear about what Has Sanusi Lamido answer his question as per the arm deal Any further information on Dasuki provision of 2 SUV to buhari does he Dasuki has the right or is that his job and in what manner the vehicle were provided Has Amaechi answer 60 billion tagged on his head? Has TVC television station tells us what they knew about campaign for buhari i mean those who head that station more i kniew but not yet time to drop the bombshell, dasuki case will open a lot of cases just keep watching.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by erinalex: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2015
sweatlana:
HIS ADMINISTRATION SHOULD STOP THIS NONSENSE AND FOCUS ON FIXING THE ECONOMY.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

BUHARI WILL LEAVE OFFICE ONE DAY TOO!
how do you fix economy,if u don't fight the monster call corruption? With corruption very much alive,it will always rubbish whatever gains from economy. Corruption can not be killed outrightly,but a drastic reduction is urgently required.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by kday(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2015
sweatlana:

So PMB should forget about prosecuting these thieves abi? You do not have to comment and write rubbish please. When he lrave office let the next administration probe him too...its good for Nigerians. And it keeps them honest
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by ndcide(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Yet some persons defended amaechi of rivers state?
What's ever happened in Abuja happened in every state.
That's how things run and we know it.
There how much these people will push this drama and it will backfire.
I believe they know when to stop.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by dollarlander: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2015
FROM BABA GO SLOW TO BABA SLOW DOWN.

Many of these looters will dance kennery for prison.

"BABA GO SLOW!!!". Him no dey slow again?. Question for the PDP and their supporters.

Sai Baba. Please Baba, go slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly , slowly, slowly and slowly put all these disgruntled elements in prison for 25 years each. By the time they will come out of prison, they will see a new Nigeria they all had opportunity to have built.

Baba, you have our mandate till 2023. God will strengthen you. God has removed 20 years out of your age, you are 54 years old now.
Young BABA!!!.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by kunlesmiles(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by Jesusloveyou: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2015
madridguy:
God don catch them.
one by one

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by Jesusloveyou: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2015
chiol:

The solution and way forward is for all of you to return our money and prepare for Kirikiri. You are betrayers. I never knew you guys were busy sharing billions alone and deceiving us to be shouting "GEJ my hero". Chai! PMB please deal with them well well.

anyone that still shout "gej my hero" wil be flog, temitemi1, severusnape, chukwudi44 and co wailers should take note

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by aviazuva: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2015
DSS quickly tidy up this Dasuki case lets enter
#Diezianigate
AVIANAZUUUUU
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by deehusby60: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by dragunov: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
sweatlana:

Leave baba alone. Let him do what is right. Let him expose all exposables! That's called justice. You are not even moved by the level of greed and theft in the past administration. How's he gonna fix the economy and allow billions of dollars to just go like that. What he's doing is part of fixing the economy- exposure of looters and recovery of monies.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by skyps(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
gunners160:
The way forward is exactly what is happening now. Dealing seriously with the people that were involved in the corrupt act during Gej's administration

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by GoodGovernance: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
gunners160:

Hellooooooooooooo........!

Are you suggesting we should not expose and recover looted funds, because of ''sentimental behavior"

The current FG is probing the previous FG. Was APC part of the last federal government??

It is left for current PDP and APC state governments to probe their predecessors too,for effectiveness and efficiency,you cannot expect FG to focus on states,when there are still a lot to do at the federal level.

If the probing system of current FG v previous FG and Current SG v Previous SG,is sustained,I bet you,future governments would be restricted in looting our common treasury!

The earlier people like you,shouting witch hunt/wizard hunt, realise this fact,the better!
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by mart2k(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmm....the way this thing is going, i have to check all alerts i received since Dasuki came into office as NSA......

To be doubly sure he didn't credit me by mistake o shocked shocked

This matter don pass be careful
ayaf dies of yafin. Dnt mind my english
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by billyG(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
gunners160:
D solution & way4ward is 2 recover d stolen money & send them 2 jail.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by kingdong(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
In a normal society, Jonathan and all fellow associate thieves should be shaking with fear.

In a normal society, Tinubu and all fellow associate thieves should be shaking with fear.

In a normal society, all PDP thieves and associate thieves should be shaking with fear.

In a normal society, all APC thieves and associate thieves should be shaking with fear.

In they were in China, some of them who dared to be corrupt will already be dead by firing squad or hanging, AFTER the looted funds have been returned.

When we have a culture of public servants making decisions that benefit Nigeria first, second, third and only!! Then Nigeria will be great, a country we can be proud of and others will envy! Whose duty is it to make it happen? Obama?
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by mart2k(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pheals:
Looking up to God make dansuki no mention my name o (shaking )
Laf wan kill me here o. I wil phone him to mention ur name.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by bolinxman: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
spako4:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/15/fear-arrest-grips-pdp-publicity-secretary-metuh-over-allegations-taking-n450m-jonathan
Security agencies are accusing Metuh of buying real estate properties in Dubai from the Jonathan payment, but the party spokesman denies the charge, saying he has been in the property business in Dubai since 2005.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by gunners160(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
GoodGovernance:

Hellooooooooooooo........!

Are you suggesting we should not expose and recover looted funds, because of ''sentimental behavior"

The current FG is probing the previous FG. Was APC part of the last federal government??

It is left for current PDP and APC state governments to probe their predecessors too,for effectiveness and efficiency,you cannot expect FG to focus on states,when there are still a lot to do at the federal level.

If the probing system of current FG v previous FG and Current SG v Previous SG,is sustained,I bet you,future governments would be restricted in looting our common treasury!

The earlier people like you,shouting witch hunt/wizard hunt, realise this fact,the better!
I am nt saying that the Federal Government should not probe anybody that is afound guilty of corruption but my point is :why single out only a particular government?why is it that only those in Jonathan's administration that are being haunted?what about previous government b4 him and his own administration?Before Buhari can removes the fog in some eyes,f he should remove the fog in his own eyes first.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by Bobnotrouble: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
I dey laugh o. grin
When the heat is hot enough for the corn, it'll pop and become popcorn.
We shall very soon, know the ingredients of the assignment.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by WaffenSS(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
gunners160:

EFCC is doing its work. It's not like Buhari and all his ministers are the ones doing the investigations and arrests.

Perhaps PMB gets daily or weekly briefs and that's it.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
gunners160:
Thank you for this comment. probe and arrest is the way forward. I was blindly supporting PDP not knowing they are the main cause of Nigeria problems. Buhari must arrest all the thieves and don't listen to word of distraction from fool supporting the corrupts.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thank you for this comment. probe and arrest is the way forward arrest every corrupt politicians in PDP and let PDP arrest politician in apc whenever they win election again. I was blindly supporting PDP not knowing they are the main cause of Nigeria problems. Buhari must arrest all the thieves and don't listen to word of distraction from fool supporting the corrupts.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by Ope4dtop: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
gunners160:
where is the money to run this government?.if all stolen fund is not return..I guess you are not civil servant,..where u paid?.
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by mikolo80: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2015
gunners160:
shebi you ppl say you want minister what more do you want him to do.abi you de follow cafinta build your house roof or furniture.?
Re: Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters by mikolo80: 5:41am On Dec 17, 2015
sweatlana:

He has delegated economy to ministers. If he doesn't steal he has nothing to fear when he leaves.so who are you threatening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke / Atiku Campaign DG Accuses Obiano Of Betraying Igbo’s Interest / Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.