Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now (1132 Views)

My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Seriously, i just dont understand why i did it. She is my long term girlfriend and we have been doing the withdrawal method perfectly until today.

This girl wanted it in her by force. After all the talks and all that, i finally agreed. I poured it in thrice. Of course, I'd love to be a father. Just that i don't think i'm ready yet.

But i have been thinking and all that. She has a 28day regular period which just ended on Sunday. Today makes it day 7, which in scientific term is a safe period simply because women cannot give birth without ovulation.

Given that Ovulation occurs 12-16days before the next menstrual cycle, it means she will be ovulating next 21-23 Dec, that's 6days from now and scientifically, sperm lasts in the vagina up to 72hrs, or sometimes up to 5days which still makes me safe.

Doctors, Mothers, Scientists, and anybody who can help me here before i calculate my head out. Please do

Has anyone ever been successful/failed by using Ovulation calculation as a method of giving birth or control?
Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by donbenedict(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bro, begin start saving money to buy baby clothes cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by x6blade(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nope it's doesn't work like that
Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2015
bro... wink and rex (omo) is now less grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2015
x6blade:
Nope it's doesn't work like that
Hope you dont mind explaining further.

donbenedict, nawa for you o. Anyway it comes, i'll still be cool with it
Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by x6blade(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Harbioollah:

it's really difficult to find that safe period. It has to be exactly after the menstrual period. But even that one isn't a safe plan

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by donbenedict(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Harbioollah:

lol see, i was just being realistic with you.. Anything can happen, so u gotta be prepared for the worst... Where was ur mind wen condom was readily available

1 Like

Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2015
x6blade:
it's really difficult to find that safe period. It has to be exactly after the menstrual period. But even that one isn't a safe plan

I understand.

But back in the university as a science student, we were taught in Physiology class that the safe period is only for women with regular menstrual cycle of which my woman is one, and it falls between Day 1 - Day 7 and Day 21 - The rest of the cycle.

Her last menstruation ended Sunday evening.
Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2015
donbenedict:
lol see, i was just being realistic with you.. Anything can happen, so u gotta be prepared for the worst... Where was ur mind wen condom was readily available

My woman is gonna kill me if i attempt to use condom on her. But yeah, this wasn't a mistake, it was a deliberate act all in an effort to please her. But somehow, the after feeling says it's not right.
Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by donbenedict(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Harbioollah:

My woman is gonna kill me if i attempt to use condom on her. But yeah, this wasn't a mistake, it was a deliberate act all in an effort to please her. But somehow, the after feeling says it's not right.
bro... Be very careful! Women r very very trickish!
Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2015
donbenedict:
bro... Be very careful! Women r very very trickish!

Yeah. Sure.

Thanks bro, i know much better now
Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Pheals(f): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2015
U pour some thing in... na some thing go come out cheesy since she force U to do that!! She knows U are wrong with your calculation...U can't be sleepin with her and leave her now, ladies are now wise.. . so her parents will force U to marry her since you Don give her belle

1 Like

Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:10am On Dec 16, 2015
You don enter one chance, cause sperm live up to a week sef. Start saving for diapers and baby formula

1 Like

Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
We be God ye dey give pikin?

Go and drink juice and sleep.
Take some rest for a month, if she gets pregnant, there is enough time to bother
Re: I Hope Science Doesn't Fail Me. At Least Not Now by Ursino(f): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Go to "premarital sex" section and ask for advice. I can't waste my wisdom on people that have no fear of God in them!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Phobiaholic! See The 15 Most Common Phobias That Torment People / How To Marry Someone Who Is Rich / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.