Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp (12814 Views)

Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by rawtouch: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Watching from the top of my kola nut tree
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by porshuch: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2015
I think that place was used as a camp, during the civil war, because there was a time about 6yrs ago, some explosives were found inside one secondary school compound then. So nobody should panic.
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by Saucekide25(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by mayskit4luv(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2015
End time afojudi......
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by kinglekan: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
lol. na knockout o
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by macfish101(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Gini Make una try explode one bomb on biafra soil, that will be the end of ur worthless lives.......Idiots! No regard for human lives.....pedophiles
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by ginggerxy: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
The least expected place in the whole country? Why would anybody wnt to bomb ebonyi state?

if you are a muslim and i say you dnt knw wat
You believe in dnt take personal its the raw
truth. As it is estimated that any country with an average population to be muslims nevr had peace,nigeria was an exception till they started with sharia from sharia it jihad war and in this war if every one is suppose to partake as a muslim, if you are not in war front you will finance and sponsor arm shipment and other material needed for the implementation of the war. If you are a muslim in nigeria please ask your self if you where originally a muslim . The shiite issue with the army is not an accident dnt 4get buhari promised us BH free country by the end of this month, they said the shiite are the peaceful muslims no doubt. And this could have been achieved through peaceful dialog.say no to violence say no to killing of helpless people#
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by coesheya(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2015
May Almighty GOD protect us and make those that are specialize in killing others to repent.
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by Zendinho(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Mc Gregor....oh Afikpo...i was there couple of yrs ago...fun...just fun...how times fly.
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by udumosam23(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2015
And I dey Afikpo, living about five poles to the area, yet heard nothing of this sort.

Let me go find out first.
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by achi4u(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Upon say I dey Ebonyi state, I didn't hear any bomb scare jare. Long live My dear Ebonyi state
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by fgnaija: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
God pls save us o.Camping was fun in Old Mcgregor college Afikpo,Ebonyi State. I rep.2014 batch B,stream II
Re: Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp by Ibmlapai: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
I Couldnt acess my course reg @futminna

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah / NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter / NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.