Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood (26121 Views)

Sargwak Longnap Wazhi Murdered In Cold Blood By Gunmen (Pictured) / Families Of Missing DSS Agents Petition Buhari, Demand Probe / DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Blackberrybabes: 5:55am On Dec 16, 2015
There is growing tension in Ado Ekiti, the capital of Ekiti State, between policemen and officers of the Department of State Services after two cops were shot on the premises of the DSS in Ado Ekiti, leading to the death of one of them.
It was gathered that the policemen, Sergeant Sylvester Malik and Corporal Mough Tergwu, were serving at the Special Protection Unit of the Nigeria Police Force in Lokoja, Kogi State.....

Sources told our PUNCH that the policemen were attached by the SPU to a former Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme, Dr. Femi Thomas.

It was learnt that the DSS officers had stormed Thomas’ house in Ado Ekiti on Tuesday in three Hilux vehicles to invite the former executive secretary to their office in the state capital.
One of the sources said,
“It was Sylvester that even opened the gate for them. Once they made their intention known, the man (Thomas) agreed to follow them.”

The former executive secretary, it was learnt, followed the DSS officers in his Highlander, with number plate, FCT 408 ABJ.The two policemen were also said to have accompanied Thomas to the DSS office.
Trouble, however, started on the premises of the DSS after some of its officials complained that the policemen were armed.It was gathered that during an argument, the policemen were shot.
A source said the policemen offered to stay outside, that they could not hand over their firearms to the DSS men.

He said,
“Nobody knew what transpired afterwards, but suddenly there were sounds of gunshots and soon after, the two policemen were lying in a pool of blood. The policemen did not quarrel with them, so I don’t know what happened. Malik was shot thrice in the stomach. It was a real mess.”
It was learnt that Malik died immediately while Tergwu was rushed to the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital. Malik’s remains were also taken to the hospital’s morgue.
The spokesperson for the police in the state, Mr. Alberto Adeyemi, said the command was aware of the incident, adding that investigation was ongoing.

He said,
“We have already sent out SITREP to the Force headquarters in Abuja. As soon as we heard, the Deputy Commissioner of Police on ground, and the AC OPS went to the DSS office. They confirmed that two policemen were shot on the premises of the DSS. One died, while the other one is still receiving treatment. We have told the DSS to hand over the officers responsible for the shooting to the police. ”
The Force spokesperson, ACP Olabisi Kolawole said, “The culprits will be prosecuted.”

lalasticlala

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/dss-agents-kill-policeman-in-cold-blood.html

1 Like

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Blackberrybabes: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2015

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by illmatic101(m): 6:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Na wo ooh, see what this nomadic president has turned the Daura Secret Service to.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Maybe karma is at work!!! Maybe not... either way, a cycle has been initiated, and it's only a matter of time, karma will visit the dss officials too and then the cycle continues . Karma the greatest judge of all, I may not fear God or some gods, I fear karma

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Khd95(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Tor i kuku dont no what to saysad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by pacino26(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2015
RIP to the dead. SPU and DSS abi? The security forces in this country are tied in a serious battle of supremacy costing many lives and affecting their reputation internally and globally.

RIP once again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by AkinDavid2: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Whao! @Blackberrybabes, your eyelashes must have been designed with Mac's Contour. shocked shocked cool

@seun, wetin @RockMaxi do your mods? Help me beg them make them free @RockMaxi.
Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Hefemale: 6:20am On Dec 16, 2015
The DSS is always in the news for one misconduct or the other. In the last administration it was as if they don't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by toludadon(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2015
cephaswizzy:
I shall not die , but live , and declare the works
of the LORD. i pray u will miss any of your family members. like to claim it.
oga read what you typed slowly

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by hazyfm1: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Whats happening
Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Only in d zoo

3 Likes

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by sweatlana: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by hazyfm1: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
cephaswizzy:
I shall not die , but live , and declare the works
of the LORD. i pray u will miss any of your family members. like to claim it.
Did you read what you posted?
We are praying for you too

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by dubemnaija: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
The bad part of me wants to say GOOD! But I wont

1 Like

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Kingtim(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
But why
Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2015
tongue That's the new face of DSS/NA under grandpa buubuu; blood sucking demons grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Zaikon(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Jack Bauer
Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by 4hys: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by gentledavid(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Dss is on steroids under this administration or should I say regime?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by otabuko(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Congratulations to them if they're now killing themselves....

Abegi, before you mention me... Go and brush your teeth....
Kikiki
Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by obaival(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
End time killing
Force man killin force

Daz change 4 u grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by luvinhubby(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
"......and the policemen did not quarrel with them".

Buhari is gradually turning the DSS into a state instrument of repression like the KGB.
The other time was arresting opposition witnesses in election tribunal venue & now shooting police details that refused to obey them.
I am going to be in this Nigeria when my friends from South-west will start screaming 'blue murder' when this kind of state sponsored killings & terrorism affects one of their own.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Olusharp(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2015
News in Nigeria can't be trusted if you didn't witness it you can't know the truth but here on nairaland we are very judgmental, hear one news and people start judging not that i am saying the news is false but some source needs be queried..first it was vivian gist now blackberrybabes these blogs ve better turn romance blog..

merry Christmas in advance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by dayo23(f): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Too bad, if it was a civilian that attack and killed a policeman, believe me by now ado ekiti would have been burnt down.

1 Like

Re: DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2015
booked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs / Lagos Becomes Africa's Start-Up Capital, Ibadan Takes Nigeri's No 2 Spot / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.