Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Can You Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This (1318 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This by scantee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
hi guys
there is this my friend who has been dating a girl for more than two years, both of them base in F.C.T, unfortunatly they break up last five month, the girl was posted to kebbi State where she was doing her youth service, two months of her service she hucks up with a guy over there not knowing that the person she hucks up with is Elder brother to her Ex-guy, now the guy promise the girl to marry her which both of them agree to go and see the Guy people,

eventualy last week the Guy took her to his village to see his parents, not knowing that My friend is in the Village, when they arrived my guy was suprise to see them, but he kept silence, behave that he dont know the girl, after all set and done, they went back to Kebbi State, now they preparing for the traditional marrage on july, so my guy is now pundering over the issue eighter to reveal the secret to his Elder brother or not,

But he said that he cant allow his brother to marry his ex- to avoid future, complete ths story

hmmmm
Re: Can You Do This by justwise(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
Thats good news to ur friend, tell him to keep quiet, meaning he can always get frequent congo, while the secret last
Re: Can You Do This by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2009
justwise:

Thats good news to ur friend, tell him to keep quiet, meaning he can always get frequent congo, while the secret last

JUSTWISE NA WAH FOR U O!!!! shocked shocked

Not a wise idea at all! grin
Re: Can You Do This by scantee(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2009
justwise:

Quite Hmmm
no no , you know what that will cause in the future

dabriggs:

please tell him
Re: Can You Do This by Bim4u: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
whao,don't even know what to say
How come she neva knew the guy's family before,any it really doesn't matter she can still get married but i think it's better she tell the guy she about to get married to herself.
Re: Can You Do This by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
dabriggs:

Think about it, for the girl to keep quiet even when she knew that these pple are related means she is bad herself. She should have told her new bf what is going on, that will break the ice.Keeping quiet means she is looking for dirty b/z
Re: Can You Do This by scantee(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
Bim4u:

whao,don't even know what to say
How come she neva knew the guy's family before,any it really doesn't matter she can still get married but i think it's better she tell the guy she about to get married to herself.

as i msaid that both of them base in city, she have not been in her Ex village,
Pleas what do you mean by the girl to tell the guy that she is getting marry to her self
Re: Can You Do This by scantee(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
justwise:

Think about it, for the girl to keep quiet even when she knew that these pple are related means she is bad herself. She should have told her new bf what is going on, that will break the ice.Keeping quiet means she is looking for dirty b/z

i guss the girl is confused, she dont know what to do, is like she dont want miss the opportunity of this marriage.
Re: Can You Do This by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
scantee:

i guss the girl is confused, she dont know what to do, is like she dont want miss the opportunity of this marriage.

I get ur point but keeping the secret will make it even worst, its better to clear the air now and start with clean slate.
Re: Can You Do This by iice(f): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2009
How come she didnt know he was her ex's older brother?

And all these secrets especially between family (or soon to be family) is just undecided
Re: Can You Do This by scantee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2009
iice:

How come she didnt know he was her ex's older brother?

And all these secrets especially between family (or soon to be family) is just undecided

is better the her ex-reveal the secret to his elder by himself

scantee:

is true, but what of is the music change? that may be the fear of the young girl
Re: Can You Do This by iice(f): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2009
Either way, no good starting a life together with someone with those kinds of secrets
Re: Can You Do This by whitelexi(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2009
You'd expect her to tell the guy she's dating that she dated his younger bro, but whether or not she talks, the younger bro needs to inform his elder bro ASAP. He has the right to know what he's getting into, its up to him to continue or retreat but he should know.
Re: Can You Do This by justwise(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2009
whitelexi:

You'd expect her to tell the guy she's dating that she dated his younger bro, but whether or not she talks, the younger bro needs to inform his elder bro ASAP. He has the right to know what he's getting into, its up to him to continue or retreat but he should know.

They both have the duty to review it, not just the guy
Re: Can You Do This by Hollysmile: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2009
Your tenses sweet oh!
Anyways, i enjoyed ur story, but tel ur guy to talk to his brother about his past affair wit his (brother) potential wife, cos if dat gal can keep such kinda record to herself, then she's a slot.
Re: Can You Do This by IFELEKE(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
@Poster,
I have a feeling it's you so I'll advise you(like some others have done) to tell your brother immediately.
Re: Can You Do This by slimfine(f): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2009
I don't understand why people tend to make their lives harder than it is. your friend should tell his brother or better yet, let the girl in question tell his fiance. It will be much worst if the big borther hears about this after the wedding.
Re: Can You Do This by scantee(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2009
slimfine:

I don't understand why people tend to make their lives harder than it is. your friend should tell his brother or better yet, let the girl in question tell his fiance. It will be much worst if the big borther hears about this after the wedding.

Hmm (your right)

Hollysmile:

Your tenses sweet oh!
Anyways, i enjoyed ur story, but tel ur guy to talk to his brother about his past affair wit his (brother) potential wife, cos if dat gal can keep such kinda record to herself, then she's a slot.

what do u mean by your tenses sweet.
any way thanks for your advice.

IFELEKE:

@Poster,
I have a feeling it's you so I'll advise you(like some others have done) to tell your brother immediately.

lol
no be me abeg oh
well i will tell my guy to tell his bros oh.

whitelexi:

Nice talk
Re: Can You Do This by izeek(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2009
its his responsibiity to tell his bro,
whatever the bor decides after that, is entirely up to him.
Re: Can You Do This by biola44: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2009
izeek:

its his responsibiity to tell his bro,
whatever the bor decides after that, is entirely up to him.
couldnt agree more!
Re: Can You Do This by luxoire(f): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2009
they should discuss it and tell the elder bro together - he has a right to make an INFORMED decison on the woman he is about to comit the rest of his life to - he needs to know and decide whether he can deal with it or not.

it also depends on what kinda r/ship the girl had with the younger brother - was it sexual? was it intimate? or was it just courtship - that will help decide the way in which the older brother behaves.

i'm sure if things were reveresed the girl would want to know if it were her sister - so why keep it from him?
Re: Can You Do This by scantee(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2009
luxoire:

they should discuss it and tell the elder bro together - he has a right to make an INFORMED decison on the woman he is about to comit the rest of his life to - he needs to know and decide whether he can deal with it or not.

it also depends on what kinda r/ship the girl had with the younger brother - was it sexual? was it intimate? or was it just courtship - that will help decide the way in which the older brother behaves.

i'm sure if things were reveresed the girl would want to know if it were her sister - so why keep it from him?

their friendship was so intimate, they had all things together, nothing left.
Re: Can You Do This by luxoire(f): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
then the older brother needs to know from BOTH of them
Re: Can You Do This by v3: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
luxoire:

then the older brother needs to know from BOTH of them

SECONDED!!!!. . . Ah. . .werin cum b d big ISH dere?
Re: Can You Do This by fizzybaba(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
without proper disclosure, the marriage is a disaster-in-the-waiting

come to think of the possible scenarios;
the younger brother has been 'there' before and would want to be there again
elder brother may get to know accidentally. it doesnt giv a good feeling.

there is no point hoarding such information just as there is no basis arguing that the marriage should not take place

(1) (Reply)

Why Are 9ja Ladies Always Shy Of Initiating S-e-x? / Am Sorry Omowale;"cause Now I Know I Can't Live Without You / Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.