Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB (22974 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by lolaxavier(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015

The Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, on Tuesday vowed to expose alleged under-hand dealings by its former leader Chief Ralph Uwazurike.

DAILY POST recalls that the MASSOB led by Comrade Uchenna Madu had some days back announced Uwazurike’s expulsion from the group, a situation that made him (Uwazurike) announce that he had changed the MASSOB to Biafra Independent Movement, BIM.

Both groups have been trading words ever since, accusing each other of corrupt practices.

The latest is a text message from Comrade Ibem Ugwuoke Ibem, MASSOB’s National Secretary, which read (unedited):

“The new leader, Uchenna Madu has never collected any money from FG, this a lie from pit of hell to paint our leader black, he spent two yrs with Uwazuruike in DSS detention, Suleja & Keffi prisons from 2005 to 2007 before Uwazuruike was released, Uchenna spent another two yrs before his release.

“As the most closest officer to former leader & image maker, He has vowed to expose all Uwazuruike’s dealings with Nigeria Govt under Jonathan, Ezu River case, The death of Chief Innocent Ogbuehi (former Umuahia MASSOB leader), Immoralities with Married / female students of Owerri etc.

“MASSOB under Uchenna Madu will continue in non violence agitation with other genuine pro Biafra groups. IPOB should not allow drowning man like Uwazuruike & his astrayed BIM to deceive them.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/15/we-will-expose-uwazurikes-sexual-atrocities-soon-massob/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by amtaken(f): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Na wa
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by kossyablaze(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Long overdue!
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Chanchit: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2015
Walahi all this biafra people life no give glory to chukwu Okike abiama, they always wash their dirty pants @ the market square.
If you like expose Nnamdi sef join, we all know Biafra is a joke.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by morbeta(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Good bye Biafra struggle.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by funkyibodude(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2015
Confused lots undecided, keep it up

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by wakaman: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Biafragate!

4 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Mekus68: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
funkyibodude:
Confused lots undecided, keep it up
The British parliament has agreed to organise a referendum for the Biafra issue.
We are really keeping it up.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Pavore9: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Why should l take all these groups serious?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by englishmart(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
yeah. The guy is badt ghon. He always commits adultery with his wife grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by myjobsfinder(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
We de watch
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Knownpal(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Leaders...
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by otabuko(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Uwazurike bu ewu, anyi bu umu chineke ga na ekwu ezi okwu, o bu so so ihe ga enye anyi nmeri!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2015
if this is true. Na wah.

Even before the Biafra they are abusing their status as leaders of the movements.

Ewoooo
Eeeewwooooooo
Things fall apart
Things fall apart
Things fall apart
Things fall apart
Things fall apaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart
Things fall apart and the center cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loose upon our land
Things fall apart and the center cannot hold
Things fall apart , fall apart , fall apart
Things apart, things fall apart, things fall apart
Mere anarchy is loose upon our land.

Make una reveal una secrets finish. We dey look.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2015
cc Tonychristopher
Okay Seun.. so you deleted my earlier post because I said the bitter truth. I have repasted it here. If you have balls enough, you can delete this too and even go ahead and ban me. Every honest Nigerian is watching your show of online shame.

As for the indomie brain i quoted at bottom, pls ignore. It's a family issue.

Excerpts;

Seun I think you're a hypocrite.
You ban all pro- Biafra issues on NL in the name of "Nairaland says no to Biafra", only to move this to FP?
If you want nothing Biafra, IPOB or MASSOB, why this?
Ohh.. I get. It's that same trait which your SW people have won a trademark for that I see in you. Hypocrisy!
You say Igbos are evil, criminal, bla bla bla. They should return to their villages. Now the Igbos are agitating to go and you turn around and chant "for the unity and oneness of Nigeria". You amend Rule 9 and restrict peoples freedom of speech and communication. No wonder NL has become boring of recent. No more intelligent commentaries and insightful discussion and useless topics now hit FP at the speed of light.
You had better choose what you want NL to be, a gossip/entertainment blog or a forum of intelligent, bold minds where anything is freely discussed and the one with the superior argument wins. Even LIB does better these days. SMH
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) 8 Likes 1 Share ( Share

kk
Boss13:
I am not prophet, but I have said it that there is no unity amongst the Ibo people because I am an Ibo man and I have witnessed first hand, the greed and selfishness amongst my brothers.
kk

In all honesty, my guesses are that for the most part, you are either a fool or you did not suck your mother's breast.
Tell me what tribe or ethnicity where greed, selfishness and avarice doesn't manifest itself up till today.
Have you never read of the Egba War of the 1820's or the mass killings and genocide of Usman Dan Fodio in the 19th century?
What caused all that?
Love, unity and brotherhood?
Inanwa!!!!
Go to Yoruba villages today and see what greed does. Or put your ear to the ground and hear the atrocities that happen in Hausa homes.
You have been so fed with a negative self-image of yourself and your people that you fail to open those blood-shot eyes of yours and see that there is nothing that happens among the igbos that doesn't happen elsewhere.

Egbe bere, Ugo bere. Nke si ibeya ebena, ka ikuku eligwe kwajisie ya nku!

Anu nkapi! angry

21 Likes 1 Share

I think seun said he don't want to see any BIAFRA news why this one nowwwww maybe MASSOB is owned by NIGERIA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by tempex88(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Biafra never secede, divisions don dey dey. Na same thing wey dey kill 9ja be dat.

5 Likes 1 Share

I think seun said he don't want to see any BIAFRA news why this one nowwwww maybe MASSOB is owned by Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Boss13: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2015
I am not prophet, but I have said it that there is no unity amongst the Ibo people because I am an Ibo man and I have witnessed first hand, the greed and selfishness amongst my brothers.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by PunterTim(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Owerri Hotties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Chubhie: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Drop it like its hot.

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by cosby02(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2015
The house that divides against itself.......

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by bensine: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2015
My own Biafra nation, u guys re disappointing me!!! In the course of trying to tarnish the image of Raph, u guys re exposing ur own unclothedness cos Raph been a former leader of massob, is one of us irrespective of the crime he committed! Don't b foolish my fellow Biafran! I hate stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by ifenes(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2015
no unity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Seunaj05(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Uwazurike’ seems to have been bought. Maybe he didn't make the gesture go round, or maybe these guys are only bent on sustaining the Biafra vision

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) / Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.