Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Foods That Are Making You Weaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foods That Are Making You Weaker (4923 Views)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods That Are Making You Weaker by turigee1: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2015
While there are a lot of thing to eat to improve your $ex drive, there are also some foods to avoid.

Men who gorge themselves on these kinds of foods will have a lot of issues in the bedroom. This is not to say that the foods below should be avoided completely. You just have to make sure you eat them in moderation.

1. Dairy: This means milk, cheese, eggs, ice cream, etc. So, avoid eating these before $exy times to avoid pen!s weakness.

2. Fried foods: Greasy foods definitely don’t do your $ex life any favors. Trans fats found in fried foods dramatically decrease the male libido.

3. Carbs: Any refined carbohydrates, like those found in bleached white flour, are bad news for your $ex drive. This includes many pastas, cereals, breads, and snack foods like crackers, cookies, and chips.

4. Chocolates: In large quantities, chocolates can have the reverse effect on your libido. While chocolate’s anandamide and phenylethylamine cause the body to release endorphins, it can also lower testosterone levels.

5. Sweets: You’ve probably heard of the infamous “sugar crash,” and it’s the last thing you want to happen when it’s time to get in the mood. After sweets first cause your blood sugar level to spike, both your energy and your blood sugar then fall dramatically, eliciting fatigue, food cravings, and brain fog. Not surprisingly, you might not have the focus and energy required for a dynamic $exual experience.

6. Mint: Reaching for a mint probably seems logical if you think kissing may be in your future, but the menthol in mint reduces testosterone, therefore lowering male libido.

7. Diet coke: In addition to being addictive and horrible for your body in all kind of ways, diet soda could wreak havoc on your $ex life. It’s the artificial sweeteners that are to blame here. Eating and drinking anything with fake sweeteners, especially aspartame, affects your serotonin levels, which are crucial to $exual enjoyment.

SOURCE: http://www.gistandjobs.com/search/label/Romance
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by spiffyzaki: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Wetin we go con dey chop nw

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by benedictnsi(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Tell me something
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by donTbone(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Where is beer and paraga...
Why you no include viju and coke? grin grin grin
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by naijaboiy: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2015
So what do we eat then? undecided

1 Like

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by osazeeblue01: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2015
All in the name of SEX make we no eat again

3 Likes

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by prestige2013: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Water
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Leovido(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Thank God rice wasn't mentioned!
Na to chop rice before the "do"
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by boboLIL(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
I no. Go starve cos of sex oh grin

1 Like

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by pet4ril(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
These are the foods i will be preparing in my house now, ife need to havr a break of his tongue
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by pet4ril(f): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2015
These are the foods i will be preparing in my house now, ife need to take a break of his tongue
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by flames007(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2015
spiffyzaki:
grin Gud question!
ans-Eat FRUITS AND VEG,simple
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Vicintonsh(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2015
spiffyzaki:
my guy e tire me
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Vicintonsh(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2015
spiffyzaki:
my guy e tire me
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by xkris11(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Not Nigerian
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Mckayzee(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2015
pet4ril:
These are the foods i will be preparing in my house now, ife need to take a break of his tongue
HeheheheheHehehehehe grin
#Wicked...Uncle won't understand what's making him underperform...
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by hyman9ja(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
spiffyzaki:

Help me ask o
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Idydarling(f): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
spiffyzaki:
my question exactly !!!
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Davidovinci(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op you are joking right? So make we boys turn vegetarians?

1 Like

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by macklef(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lmao. Niggar even put egg n milk. Guy that's what allows the body to grow in d first place.
Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by AdeniyiA(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
embarassed
spiffyzaki:

As in I am tired...., today they'd tell you this is good for your health, tomorrow they'd tell you it's dangerous ...
Well I think everything is good though BUT in moderation as stated by the Op ...It's well... embarassed
spiffyzaki:

As in I am tired...., today they'd tell you this is good for your health, tomorrow they'd tell you it's dangerous ...
Well I think everything is good though BUT in moderation as stated by the Op ...It's well...
embarassed
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by pet4ril(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mckayzee:

undecided cool
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by mytime24(f): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
spiffyzaki:
drink water and eat fruits embarassed

1 Like

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by gentlegenius(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Tell me something
Are you listening...
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
OP U ARE VERY WRONG ON NUMBER 1
GO AND MAKE PROPER FINDING BEFORE U MISLEAD PEOPLE
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by philGeo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mckayzee:

If he no perform, nah to put him in transfer market, another club [girl] will sing him, abi you want him to be relegated?
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by philGeo(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Idydarling:

my question exactly !!!
Madam they said PEN!S, for men alone or call your guy to read it. Habba.

1 Like

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by philGeo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
mytime24:
drink water and eat fruits embarassed
They said PEN!S, why are you here?

1 Like

Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2015
turigee1:
While there are a lot of thing to eat to improve your $ex drive, there are also some foods to avoid.

Men who gorge themselves on these kinds of foods will have a lot of issues in the bedroom. This is not to say that the foods below should be avoided completely. You just have to make sure you eat them in moderation.

1. Dairy: This means milk, cheese, eggs, ice cream, etc. So, avoid eating these before $exy times to avoid pen!s weakness.

2. Fried foods: Greasy foods definitely don’t do your $ex life any favors. Trans fats found in fried foods dramatically decrease the male libido.

3. Carbs: Any refined carbohydrates, like those found in bleached white flour, are bad news for your $ex drive. This includes many pastas, cereals, breads, and snack foods like crackers, cookies, and chips.

4. Chocolates: In large quantities, chocolates can have the reverse effect on your libido. While chocolate’s anandamide and phenylethylamine cause the body to release endorphins, it can also lower testosterone levels.

5. Sweets: You’ve probably heard of the infamous “sugar crash,” and it’s the last thing you want to happen when it’s time to get in the mood. After sweets first cause your blood sugar level to spike, both your energy and your blood sugar then fall dramatically, eliciting fatigue, food cravings, and brain fog. Not surprisingly, you might not have the focus and energy required for a dynamic $exual experience.

6. Mint: Reaching for a mint probably seems logical if you think kissing may be in your future, but the menthol in mint reduces testosterone, therefore lowering male libido.

7. Diet coke: In addition to being addictive and horrible for your body in all kind of ways, diet soda could wreak havoc on your $ex life. It’s the artificial sweeteners that are to blame here. Eating and drinking anything with fake sweeteners, especially aspartame, affects your serotonin levels, which are crucial to $exual enjoyment.

Really Last time I checked it was stronger than usual and always ready to make a case.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Foods That Are Making You Weaker by khassy(m): 3:14am On Dec 17, 2015
turigee1:

So how do I eat my bae out without chocolate

Ever imagined how sweet punny and chocolate ever taste..give it a try and see

In other news

Mama chibuzor Abeg gimme #50 chocolate Abeg... gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident / With / A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.