Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) (6927 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna / Biafra Agitation: Protesters Marching Towards Berger Bridge (WATCH VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
mynd44 moderator no be job O...

u are too young and small to waste your life on matters that are bigger than u.

Go ask other mods on this site. u are wasting your time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODVanguard: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lanretoye:
association of ladipo motor parts traders.

Abeg, leave out Ladipo. My driver dey Ladipo as we speak dey fix my venza and his report is that nothing of the sort is happening there. I won't be shocked if it turns out that they're just bullshyting as usual. They are already busting each other for circulating old and fake pix of the 'protest'. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Ryabcool(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
unstableaswater:
mynd44 moderator no be job O...

u are too young and small to waste your life on matters that are bigger than u.

Go ask other mods on this site. u are wasting your time.

he has been a supermod long before you even dreamed nairaland exists... So direct your advice elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODVanguard:

Abeg, leave out Ladipo. My driver dey Ladipo as we speak dey fix my venza and his report is that nothing of the sort is happening there. I won't be shocked if it turns out that they're bullshyting as usual. They are already busting each other for circulating old and fake pix of the 'protest'. cheesy
Wait to see flood loads of pic by the end of the day of Lagos protest.
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ryabcool:
he has been a supermod long before you even dreamed nairaland exists... So direct your advice elsewhere

Maybe that lady super mod was a dream. super mod or mod is not a valid employment, just pastime!

Is mynd44 educated at all?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by snika: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODVanguard:

LMAO!! You people are something else. grin You are even busting each other for circulating fake pix? ? Smh

Yes. we are not like the yeloba where a father will rape shit out of his daughter's ass and the mother will keep quite. In as much as there's a protest going on, there's no room for circulating old pics as new ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
Ibo people no get sense i swear. See as una dey deceive unaself. Where exactly is this in Lagos ? Which area is this in Lagos ?
surprised? grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODVanguard:

Abeg, leave out Ladipo. My driver dey Ladipo as we speak dey fix my venza and his report is that nothing of the sort is happening there. I won't be shocked if it turns out that they're bullshyting as usual. They are already busting each other for circulating old and fake pix of the 'protest'. cheesy

So you now live in Lagos not Ibadan any more.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your Venza is in Ladipo while you are jumping Okada at Ogba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODVanguard: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
unstableaswater:

Wait to see flood loads of pic by the end of the day of Lagos protest.

Yimu. Gerraraheere mehn. Scammer/Noisemakers like you.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is mynd44 educated at all?

even seun dat own the site utilise his day very well. mynd44 for your own sake, hope u are receiving monthly payment and u are well paid.

which i doubt, una no be zoogerians again?grin
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODVanguard: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
snika:

Yes. we are not like the yeloba where a father will rape shit out of his daughter's ass and the mother will keep quite. In as much as there's a protest going on, there's no room for circulating old pics as new ones.

Lol. That your protest must be taking place in your face-me-i-face-you aparment at Ajegunle cheesy. That's all good though, as long as y'all don't try to pull all that rowdy and violent shyt you were pulling in the East coz the Lagoon is waiting to devour any non-yoruba troublemaker in LasGidi. Gba o.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
This protest in lagos is needed to put oba akiolu in his place and some yorubas I hate nl,nl made me a tribalist
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by blazetitov: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
This protest in lagos is needed to put oba akiolu in his place and some yorubas I hate nl,nl made me a tribalist

Hater!! Hate runs in your blood. Accept who you are and stop forming saint.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODVanguard: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
GreatSE:

So you now live in Lagos not Ibadan any more.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your Venza is in Ladipo while you are jumping Okada at Ogba

Boy, quote where I said I live at Ibadan? E dey pain you say I flash you pix of better apartment complex in IB city wey blew you out of your sux. Fvck it, what if I even live in Ibadan? Whether Lagos or Ibadan, all na Yorubaland -- my territory. And just so you know, I don't do Okada, sorry. That profession is reserved for the Igbos that refuse to hawk gala or trade in Lagos. And Okada hopping is ok for those who are yet to own a ride like I do undecided. Ndo. I don attach that Ibadan pix wey dey give you migraine. Now go Eat your heart out. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODVanguard:

Boy, quote where I said I live at Ibadan? E dey pain you say I flash you pix of better apartment complex in IB city wey blew you out of your sux. Fvck it, what if I even live in Ibadan? Whether Lagos or Ibadan, all na Yorubaland -- my territory. And just so you know, I don't do Okada, sorry. That profession is reserved for the Igbos that refuse to hawk gala or trade in Lagos. And Okada hopping is ok for those who are yet to own a ride like I do undecided. Ndo. I don attach that Ibadan pix wey dey give you migraine. Now go Eat your heart out. tongue

See thief, Enugu pic from Enugu thread don turn Ibadan. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by snika: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODVanguard:

Lol. That your protest must be taking place in your face-me-i-face-you aparment at Ajegunle cheesy. That's all good though, as long as y'all don't try to pull all that rowdy and violent shyt you were pulling in the East coz the Lagoon is waiting to devour any non-yoruba troublemaker in LasGidi. Gba o.

1st: We'll flog Biafrans if they protest in lagos
Few minutes later: Igbos can protest but peacefully
As soon as protests kick off: OK, they can block traffic as long as its not in Ajegunle where yeloba people live. I pity for yeloba children

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
snika:

As soon as protests kick off: OK, they can block traffic as long as its not in Ajegunle where yeloba people live. I pity for yeloba children

They no get the numbers, 50% lagosians are igbos. sad

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by snika: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODVanguard:

Abeg, leave out Ladipo. My driver dey Ladipo as we speak dey fix my venza and his report is that nothing of the sort is happening there. I won't be shocked if it turns out that they're just bullshyting as usual. They are already busting each other for circulating old and fake pix of the 'protest'. cheesy

A yeloba shoemaker with. Venza? In Lagos? Bros. wake up

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODVanguard: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
unstableaswater:

See thief, Enugu pic from Enugu thread don turn Ibadan. angry

Hahahaha. Nowhere in Enugu Fine reach that place for Ibadan. I don flash that pix for una Anambra thread and all of them keep quiet, yet you wan claim am. God punish you!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Do i see seun viewing this thread? Go and take down that abomination u posted in our politics section.

It is causing offence and make Ndiigbo feel unwelcomed.

I will always say the truth and if u like ban me.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seun don arrive
Oya, hand dem the ban embarassed
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODVanguard: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
snika:

A yeloba shoemaker with. Venza? In Lagos? Bros. wake up

cheesy

E no pain me for you, when nobody for your village even own bicycle, let alone Okada. Na my Venza dey make you dey ejaculate like this? Wait till my G-Wagon land. You go jus commit suicide. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lilimax:
Seun don arrive
Oya, hand dem the ban embarassed

people came out on the street to brave death and u think we cannot take ban.

wat do u aim to achieve with a ban, win our hearts for Nigeria or change us?
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by BiafranAvatar(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
unstableaswater:
Do i see seun viewing this thread? Go and take down that abomination u posted in our politics section.

It is causing offence and make Ndiigbo feel unwelcomed.

I will always say the truth and if u like ban me.

He should know that not even his likes by billions can stop the movement...

Advice to Seun...

This is your forum, don't let your feeling towards Biafrans ruin it for you... You don't know who is who and one can go to any lent to pull you down for stepping on his toes,

Nairaland is not UNTOUCHABLE!!!

Modified:

This is my first post after the so called rule 9 was unleashed against Biafrans...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODVanguard: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
snika:

Igbos dominate Ajegunle and all the ghettos of Lagos. #FACT.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
blazetitov:

Hater!! Hate runs in your blood. Accept who you are and stop forming saint.
undecided
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

He should know that not even his likes by billions can stop the movement...

Advice to Seun...

This is your forum, don't let your feeling towards Biafrans ruin it for you... You don't know who is who and one can go to any lent to pull you down for stepping on his toes,

Nairaland is not UNTOUCHABLE!!!

Leave the baboon monkey as Buhari call dem.

We are suppose to be his friend but he want us as enemy.

We know him but he dont know us and as u say we have the upper hand here.
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by unstableaswater: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
seun be fair and just dont victimise anybody.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by fr3do(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
DaFlash:
This guys dont learn form history S-Westerners knows where to hit you the list you expected dont cry when it begins.

hit and catalyze the breakup of the contraption nigeria
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Macelliot(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
magabounce:
My brother.. with dz ur grammar eh... u have grounded ursef!!
funny! I just noticed it...
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by vikzdawiz: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
Ibo people no get sense i swear. See as una dey deceive unaself. Where exactly is this in Lagos ? Which area is this in Lagos ?
I saw them at alaba international
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seunmother:
Igbos are fearless. Never take our kindness for weakness. Because we are still following due process does not mean we don't know how to Bleep up everywhere
why not bleep up everywhere bcus u r igbo...and lets see if britain and America dat u will shout on twiter and facebook will save u

Igbo keypad warrior grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oraukwu Village Politics And Economy! / #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter / Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.