Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) (6922 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / BREAKING!!! Biafran Referendum To Be Debated In U.S Congress – Hon. Robert Dorna / Biafra Agitation: Protesters Marching Towards Berger Bridge (WATCH VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Macelliot:

Mynd44, don't close this thread oh.. The protest is real..

Lagos state has been grounded on her kneels..
... shocked shocked you don't say sad undecided
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Erums(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
please y'all protest in peace.... Dnt be shiites
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
unstableaswater:

They no get the numbers, 50% lagoosians are igbos. sad
you sud be ashame of urself. tenk God no yoruba dey south east. they will start roasting ur meat as suya soon
fearless yigborilla will be fear dead soon.

before u ban me, this thread suppose to have been deleted

Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by minasota(f): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODVanguard:

Abeg, leave out Ladipo. My driver dey Ladipo as we speak dey fix my venza and his report is that nothing of the sort is happening there. I won't be shocked if it turns out that they're just bullshyting as usual. They are already busting each other for circulating old and fake pix of the 'protest'. cheesy
Some are. pained!
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by meccuno: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
magabounce:
My brother.. with dz ur grammar eh... u have grounded ursef!!
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODUBEZE: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
DaFlash:
This guys dont learn form history S-Westerners knows where to hit you the list you expected dont cry when it begins.
All they can do is tobburn market! An act of cowardice!
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by coreninja(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
I'm not pro Biafra and I ain't against it, but I think d ibos or Igbos have enough seats in d senate who could lead d agitation for d Biafra state.
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ossyelking(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
I just dicovered that Ringoversea calling App is so cheap to call Naija. has anyone tried it?
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ninovandross(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Kai, dis biafra matta don tire person
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by DaFlash: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

All they can do is tobburn market! An act of cowardice!
like i said "the least expected" it may be that or even far worst than you guys have ever seen, just watch and see. And that is not cowardice it called sanctioning.
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by ODUBEZE: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
DaFlash:
like i said "the least expected" it may be that or even far worst than you guys have ever seen, just watch and see. And that is not cowardice it called sanctioning.
lolz! just keep saying anything to soothe your ego! It is well!
Re: Breaking: Biafran Protesters Marching In Lagos Right Now (pictures) by Uchexxy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yorubas are A very funny set of people, although they are equally welcoming but to those lot that have been sitting in their comfy homes typing nonsense against biafra ever since, I say to you
U ARE D REAL COWARD!!!. somebody came to okoko to disturb your peace and quiet with his noise n u didn't bat an eye. Tomorrow they will still have d guts to come here and spew trash, I pity your lives when biafra eventually leaves u and your hausa masters. "I AM THAT I AM" please bless the indigenous people of biafra

‘Nobody Can Force Oyegun Out Of Office As APC National Chairman’ - Inegbeniki / MODIFIED / Oraukwu Village Politics And Economy!