Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) (5701 Views)

FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Revealed: Buhari Is Sick, Visited London Bridge Hospital On The 1st Of Dec,2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by jaylister(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Buhari’s health status as revealed by one Candy Stallworth, A Nigerian based in the UK on her Facebook page, it can be inferred that the president is sick and dying of Sickle Cell Anemia.

The report further stated that Buhari Is dying from sickle cell disease because of complications of Infarction in the kidneys and liver.

She posted a copy of President Buhari’s medical file detailing the Doctors note on his recent visit to the London Bridge Hospital on December 1, 2015. Candy Stallworth claims that Buhari has a blood disease and had visited the hospital in most of his purported official trip to the UK. She further stressed her point with a copy of the medical file seen below:

Here is a link to Candy’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/candycstallworth
Hygist Entertainment cannot independently verify the authenticity of the medical report but the lady defended the report via a chat claiming it is authentic.
What’s your take? Please leave a comment

lalasticlala, ishiluv

http://www.hygist.com/2015/12/breaking-buhari-has-kidney-liver.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
ridiculous, rubbish, lame, and what is your business, are you his God, mtcheeeeew

why is that link expired? blasphemy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmmm.....*clears throat* lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by xreal: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
According to the dates, it's almost a year ago now - that is if the report is true.

Death or terminal sickness of such is not my president's portion.
He will rule this country and make Dasuki mention more names.

una never see anything.

pdp jatijati

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
e don red!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na so Yar'adua own take start oooo cheesy
Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Una don come again with this una nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by jaylister(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
xreal:
According to the dates, it's almost a year ago now - that is if the report is true.
Death or terminal sickness of such is not my president's portion.
He will rule this country and make Dasuki mention more names.
una never see anything.
pdp jatijati
december 1st 2015 dont miss interpret, not all countries use our date format, some year come before month
Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by xreal: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
jaylister:
december 1st 2015 dont miss interpret, not all countries use our date format, some year come before month

ok, he is human. Let's all wish him well.
Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by badaru911: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
candycstallworth was an active online campaigner for Pdp. She did it just to pull down to pull down support for PMB at the time of election.
Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by candidbabe(f): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
I talk am Proudly 5 % Proudly wailer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by dayomike(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin why are u guys disturbing urself on this so called report. Original logo on photocopy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by dayomike(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin why are u guys disturbing urself on this so called report. Original logo on photocopy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by MabraO: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
D person that did must a slow poke
How come there isn't a hospital stamp on that result?
Abi London bridge hospital no get hospital stamp

See the poor writing sef. My kg 3 niece writing is far better than that writing

I know some morons too ll believe this poo
Cos as usual anything to bring buhari down gives dem joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by muzzol: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is the most idiotic of similar posts i have seen. It does not take more than 3 minutes to thrash this forged document. First, Prof. Stephen Devereux is the Consultant Hermatologist at London Bridge Hospital and not any Stephen Dever...................Moreover, Dr Sara Trompeter is not with the London Bridge Hospital, she is with University College Hospital on Harley Street. Specifically, her consulting address is at 5th Floor, UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre, Huntley Street, London, WC1E 6AG.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by StOla: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is sickle cell anaemia a terminal sickness or a diseased condition from birth?

Was Buhari even in the UK on the said date?
Some people just abuse the internet, forgetting that they can still be sued for libel. And if true, I guess the hospital has just registered itself as a worthless care provider, ready to close shop very soon.

Look at the joy in the eyes and words of the wailer who believes she has exposed an impeachable offence.

Some people take their hate to such heights that they continue digging for 8years of Buhari's regime while their life remains on standstill.

See such rejoicing powered by hate. I'm really puzzled here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by StOla: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
muzzol:
This is the most idiotic of similar posts i have seen. It does not take more than 3 minutes to thrash this forged document. First, Prof. Stephen Devereux is the Consultant Hermatologist at London Bridge Hospital and not any Stephen Dever...................Moreover, Dr Sara Trompeter is not with the London Bridge Hospital, she is with University College Hospital on Harley Street. Specifically, her consulting address is at 5th Floor, UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre, Huntley Street, London, WC1E 6AG.

I guess candy whatever has saved enough money to pay for libel damages. See what unchecked hate can cause.

What makes me puzzled is the way she's gloating about it like she's uncovered an impeachable offence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) by jaylister(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
what made it a photocopy
dayomike:

(1) (Reply)

Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit / Benjamin Adekunle Waterloo; Siege Of Owerri / Nigerians React To Prince Charles Reading His Speech With A Rechargeable Lantern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.