Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash (32377 Views)

Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Guyman02:
Ironically, While many Christians are condemning the Shiite massacre as uncalled for, the Sunni Muslims in Nigeria are the ones justifying it in every forum.
That tells us 'infidels' a lot about Muslims Love for themselves and that Islam is a 'religion of peace' among its adherents.

Muslim Vs Western Evolution

You don talk am already. As for me wey be Christian, the thing for no concern me because na dem dem dey fight themselves. Afterall, no be part of the 97% wey vote am.
But why e concern me be because, make another bh no rise again.
Secondly, this one fit happen to another person. Na Shiite today, 2moro e fit be me.
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by dualsurvey: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thank God it's d other president that gave the call, not PMB, discussing such a long conversation on phone is a total waste of resources, no money to throw around in the name of making long speeches on phone. Not even now that we're in a messy economic situation. Cutting cost by all means.
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by imperiouxx(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
So the sh!t is in Nigeria now. Ok ooo.
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by MrBONE2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
godson36:
I knew this (I don't have anything to commet))) Have already book space before reading. Am very sorry
ur apology is always accepted.grin
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
MrBONE2:
ur apology is always accepted.grin
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by Tocheagle(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
The Iranian president should mind his gaddamn business . So they have an evil agenda for Nigeria ehn . No shiiat (shiit) or sunni (urine) formed against us shall prosper
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by MarioUKJM: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why is Nigeria being called an Islamic Nation?
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by kolaosita4(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
The Nigeria army should try and kill at list more than 500 shiiat useless pple.
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by Gassa007: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2015
handie:
FTC. I totally support the Nigerian army in what they did to those fellows. Attack the chief of staff Nigeria and let them go with a pat on d back? No! Mr. Iranian president, that might be tolerated in ur country but in Nigeria, we don't and we won't tolerate that. Having alqaeda, hezbollah and ISIS might be no big deal to you but Boko haram is enough for Nigeria. Biko we don't want another Islamic sect. If this thing pain u, abeg carry them shiites to ur country
You're a fool,by the time strike maybe you ll be the first e-diot
Re: President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash by excel455(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2015
well unfortunately nigeria is regarded as an islamic nation and d plan all d way is to eradicate christianity in nigeria. I pray we realise dat before it is too late. u will never c any law regarding christians in our constitution but there is one that prtects muslims there. wake up nigerians
T8ksy:

Someone ought to remind this mo.r.o.n that Nigeria is not an Islamic country and neither do we require any forms

of assistance whatsoever, from him and/or his fellow "peaceful" jihadists.

IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS / Hilarious Election Banner Advert (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS