Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World (1069 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by MyHeroFred(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
I was about celebrating over 6000 views on my new blog ............... www.mydayseven.com ......................on that sad day. I had to drop that, to show love and support to all affected by attacks in Nigeria & Paris. In Paris more than 129 killed in the attacks, over 180 injured. Terror group ISIS, behind the attack.

In Nigeria, we have lost count of people killed in insurgency. Recently Nigeria ranked 4th in TOP 12 COUNTRIES WITH HIGHEST NUMBER OF VICTIMS OF TERRORIST ATTACKS. Chibok Girls have been missing for over 610 days now. No one is giving answers to our questions

Couldn't find sleep last night when the news broke out of an attack in Maiduguiri which claimed over 30 innocent lives, woke up this morning saddened about the attacks. Praying for peace.

To all refugees in various IDP camps spread across Nigeria. May God take care of them; To refugees around the world. Lord Grant them their heart desires.

Our thoughts are with all those affected in Nigeria, Paris, Syria Yemen....... The list is endless.
"When the city of light goes dark, the rest of the world lights up for them"
Say a prayer this minute for all, we are the world, we are the future. WE STAND TOGETHER WITH THE WORLD

#PrayForTheWorld.

The world needs our Prayers.

Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by ifenes(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Whom are you praying to?
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
ifenes:
Whom are you praying to?
What do you think about the praying thing?
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by ifenes(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Reyginus:
What do you think about the praying thing?

I think everything we pray for already exist. People are only lazy to work for what they want. It is in my opinion a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
ifenes:

I think everything we pray for already exist. People are only lazy to work for what they want. It is in my opinion a waste of time.
You don't think words have power over matter?
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by ifenes(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Reyginus:
You don't think words have power over matter?

Of course thoughts leads to matter. This is where parallel realities come in. If people need a change in their various lives,they need to change their though pattern to change their realities. Reason being,negative thoughts and fear leads to more negativity.

When people pray,they are actually thanking the universe for what they already have,because everything is already happening,hence they only need to choose their preference with thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
ifenes:

Of course thoughts leads to matter. This is where parallel realities come in. If people need a change in their various lives,they need to change their though pattern to change their realities. Reason being,negative thoughts and fear leads to more negativity.

When people pray,they are actually thanking the universe for what they already have,because everything is already happening,hence they only need to choose their preference with thought.
No, you are not getting my point. I mean words can literally change matter. You don't think so?
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by ifenes(m): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Reyginus:
No, you are not getting my point. I mean words can literally change matter. You don't think so?

Though comes before words. And whom are you saying the words to if you say them loud? No one!
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2015
ifenes:

Though comes before words. And whom are you saying the words to if you say them loud? No one!
You are saying them to the matter you want to transform. When people pray it's not usually pointless when the right words are used. Words can change matter. So prayer works. It's scientific too.
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by ifenes(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Reyginus:
You are saying them to the matter you want to transform. When people pray it's not usually pointless when the right words are used. Words can change matter. So prayer works. It's scientific too.

When you you look into the mirror you see a reflection of yourself. However if you want that reflection to smile, you will need to smile for the reflection to smile. Obviously you think of it and do it within seconds. That is a thought to matter analogy.

Prayer is a sign of frustration mostly, especially when people don't know what to do. Prayer is due to negative up bringing. An act of doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2015
ifenes:

When you you look into the mirror you see a reflection of yourself. However if you want that reflection to smile, you will need to smile for the reflection to smile. Obviously you think of it and do it within seconds. That is a thought to matter analogy.

Prayer is a sign of frustration mostly, especially when people don't know what to do. Prayer is due to negative up bringing. An act of doing nothing.
I don't think you know this one. Thank you.
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by ifenes(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Reyginus:
I don't think you know this one. Thank you.

I'm definitely know what I'm saying

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by MyHeroFred(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Don't get it wrong. Prayer is key. Even the devil Prays
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2015
ifenes:

I'm definitely know what I'm saying

Cheers
Of course you do. But then do you also know that prayer can literary change the normal physical form of anything?
Re: Don't Comment Yet: Pray For Nigeria & The World by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2015
MyHeroFred:
Don't get it wrong. Prayer is key. Even the devil Prays
I'm not looking at it from the Christian angle here.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? / Believing In A Supreme God.. Yet Feeling Feed Up With The Concept Of Christianit / The Art, Science, And Technology Of Dreaming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.