Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? (942 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
You are dating a nice looking well cultured pretty babe who is all you need in a woman but as time goes on and u start getting to know yourselves better,

You discovered that her first boyfriend died in an accident, second boyfriend fell ill and died while the 3rd (last before u) died in the sosoliso air crash, what would u do?
Would you stay & stay and fight for ur love? sad
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by libertyfather(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
To also die mysteriously or what?... to fight for love is not like fighting death shocked
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by Cholls(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
My brother if person love to fvck around like you way you go dey think like this.
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by xpac01(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
I will turn and run for my life.
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by braine(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
What kind of question is this? I will so love her... *in my next life* lipsrsealed
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by Dongorgon5(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
I shall Run
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Picks race
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cholls:
My brother if person love to fvck around like you way you go dey think like this.
You want to break her heart? sad
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by dmola(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
na to hit n run mi brother
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
libertyfather:
To also die mysteriously or what?... to fight for love is not like fighting death shocked
You wont stay for better for worse? sad
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by iceberylin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why risk it ??
There are many other fishes in the sea ...
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
dmola:
na hit n run mi brother coolna hit n run mi brother
fear fear boys...
Cant you stay and be like "The Lord is my strength" undecided
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by GJames(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
I will avoid Cars (only Keke Napep)

Airplanes (Canoe will serve)

Mosquitoes must not touch me lai lai.

Ok sorry. On a serious note, i will date her and ensure that mountain of fire is our second home
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by libertyfather(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
ILoveToFuCcK:

You wont stay for better for worse? sad

My broda worse is better that death...worse still get better with hope but death is finished patapat
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by ILoveToFuCcK: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
GJames:
I will avoid Cars; only Keke Napep, Airplanes; Canoe
Her second boyfriend fell ill & died sad
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by jerryfunky(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
no a great No.......I would run 4time of usain bolt..... in 29mters.....
lol
I don't care to know what killed.him ....

my believe is .....he's spirit is still roaming around uuuuuuuuuu.....
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by dmola(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=ILoveToFuCcK post=41061133] fear fear boys... Cant you stay and be like "The Lord is my strength" undecided[/quot

u say?
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by cruzita(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin his love for her is undying love not dying one na
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by GJames(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
ILoveToFuCcK:
Her second boyfriend fell ill & died sad
I was still typing when i mistakenly submitted
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by jamex93(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
There is no love to fight for bro
how can u win when she is not fighting for her self
ok wat step has she taken by her self
befor u want go fight death
your father na pastor?
Re: Her Previous Boyfriends Died Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her? by Emac34: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dey road is always open ooo
No time 2 check time on a suppresful timegrin

(1) (Reply)

90% Of Ladies Are Guity Of This / Please, If I May Ask, Why Do Men Bleach? ( Picture ) / I Am Tired Of This Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.