Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies (1765 Views)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
onstelly:
Op I think you have found the one
She is in the other thread
Hmm
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by onstelly(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:

Hmm
Yes
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
onstelly:

Yes
Duno aw to meet ppl on NL. Besides am not an out going type
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by pet4ril(f): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:

True bro, av given up on love, ladies r fake!
dont give up my dear, i bet you there are still good ones out there, its just a matter of time and prayers
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by achinaboy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:
I am going to try and keep my story short and simple.
I met this lady in my university day 006, she was my true love. I had a sea going job with LNG that take me out 6/2 month..ie off and on. Went for training in Uk...got settled, proposed to marry her. She complained of dist., I decided to quit d job, return to nja and invest from my savings..got back, was duped ....2011. Life became difficult, she ran. As I speak she is with another man in USA. Took 2 yrs off and prayed and fasted for God to reveal and send my own woman to me with a physical sign I met her on social media in 2013, studied her, we grew fond of each other and behold when when we met first there is this birth mark she has at the same spot with mine under her feat. I was concvinced she was the one. ...we started dating and I proposed to her 2014...she kept telling me series of lies which I considered that if am not perfect then I shouldn't judge her rather I should change her with my character. I loved her through her weakness, I was ready to be her man. But I noticed each time we av issues she would yell down at me, abuse me, curse me, call me all manner of names and block me from all social media site....the long and short of it is that she started becoming over bearing. Until she statrtd cheating on me, it was the man she cheated on me with that saw my comments on her fbuk pictures sent me request and bursted her bubbles. He said he figures am a cool guy and wouldn't want to hurt me. According to him he wanted to male peace before getting married come 19th dec. I was shocked at the revelation the guy gave me.
This makea me put this writeup for your advise. I am ready to take all d bashing there is and will ever be.
i can smell you from here,just becareful so you don't turn yourself to ggay. can i advice you now? the answer is yes, what you need to do now,is to forget everything about marriage for now,forget younger girls, look for a very mature older lady with a lot of experiences both in ssexual and life, in try to date her, open up to her that you don't know anything about women,ask her to guide you, i biliv you will not regret it
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
achinaboy:

i can smell you from here,just becareful so you don't turn yourself to ggay. can i advice you now? the answer is yes, what you need to do now,is to forget everything about marriage for now,forget younger girls, look for a very mature older lady with a lot of experiences both in ssexual and life, in try to date her, open up to her that you don't know anything about women,ask her to guide you, i biliv you will not regret it
Thank, I'll keep that in mind
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by koife(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
achinaboy:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
pet4ril:
dont give up my dear, i bet you there are still good ones out there, its just a matter of time and prayers
Then where are they?
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by pet4ril(f): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:

Then where are they?
they are with you wherever you are, my guy and his friends used to be like this few years back, but to my greatest surprise he was arguing with one of his friends on social networks when the guy said there were no good girls again..... He told him his babes(me) have changed that thought in him and that he now believe there are still good ones.......

One thing i know is that likes poles attract, i just hope you are good yourself in order to retain a good lady.... Good luck
Re: Pls Help, I Keep Falling For Wrong Ladies by onstelly(f): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
koife:

Duno aw to meet ppl on NL. Besides am not an out going type
Send her an email
U mustn't be the out going type to be able to date

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji Or Spirit / V.A.G.I.N.A Tightener / End Time Pre Wedding Photo Shoot, Couple Take Pre Wedding Photo In A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.